Nancy Grace - Friday, December 12th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really hope that LE Takes a few of the beads that KC had & compares them to the beads that LP found under the tree.

I'm dying to find out if they are infact the "Same Beads"

LP said he wanted the FBI to compare them so maybe they will.

If they do "Match" then somebody is going to have a hard time explaining how 2 of KC's beads ended up under a tree at Blanchard Park when she disposed of the Body in another location

Not necessarily. KC could have put a memorial up at BP. She and Klee spent a lot of time there. Would make more sense to put a memorial at a second location rather than as a marker to where the body was placed (should say discarded). The beads may just be similar. LP may be off on his speculations and theories but I don't believe that there is anything more to it.

No accident. You do not accidently put duct tape on a baby's mouth. You do that to stage, to subdue, to torture, to silence, or to suffocate. Or all of the above. None of those are by accident.

The computer searches certainly didn't sit well with me, BUT THE DUCT TAPE...this factor has made it clear to me that this was no accident and probably premeditated. I think KC would have copped to an accident a long time ago. Were they tying the neck breaking searches to the skull rolling out of the bag. Sorry to paint such a gruesome picture...I don't understand. Would it be unusual for the skull to be detached from the other skeletal remains?

The computer searches certainly didn't sit well with me, BUT THE DUCT TAPE...this factor has made it clear to me that this was no accident and probably premeditated. I think KC would have copped to an accident a long time ago. Were they tying the neck breaking searches to the skull rolling out of the bag. Sorry to paint such a gruesome picture...I don't understand. Would it be unusual for the skull to be detached from the other skeletal remains?

Yes, IMO the skull detachment seems unusual and, IMO, cause for concern.
And I very much agree that the duct tape finding only compounds my darkest suspicions.

Maybe this has already been said but... AMAZING. No reward offered from the A's. Who have been loading up on licensing fees. No reward for the ALIVE Caylee they say they've been desperately searching for FOR MONTHS. No reward! Not even 5 or 10 grand. That tells you everything right there. Every family with a lost child who has a dime to their name offers up a reward.

Family should have arranged for a reward. With all the goodwill they could've had from the start many foundations would have worked with them. LP has nothing to do with it. What he offered or took away is beside the point.

The guy probably could care less if he was given money for finding her... the poor man is probably just trying to deal with seeing what he saw... that alone had to be traumatic. (and no amount of money will make it go away)

What upset me is tonights news on NG at the dream team she now has for defense. Most people who have a dream team of experts on the defense team are "famous" people, and they get out of being convicted. Now I wish this case wasn't so high profile for those reasons. Will she walk or get lesser charges? I hope NOT!

I also resent the fact that Casey may have the privilege of a legal "Dream Team"-- one important thing to remember is that some of the most successful defensive maneuvering involves subtly smearing the victim by insinuating that their lifestyle and choices reasonably led to their death at another's hands. Thankfully, this isn't an option in Caylee's case, because she was a dependent child.
Also, Casey's decision to pin the "abduction" on a fake person will also seriously constrain the defense's options. One of the commentators said something important tonight, to the effect of "no matter how good of an attorney you are, you still have to work with the evidence." :clap:
Casey and her Dream Team have a VERY uphill battle IMO.

Maybe this has already been said but... AMAZING. No reward offered from the A's. Who have been loading up on licensing fees. No reward for the ALIVE Caylee they say they've been desperately searching for FOR MONTHS. No reward! Not even 5 or 10 grand. That tells you everything right there. Every family with a lost child who has a dime to their name offers up a reward.

Not even a free nights stay at the Ritz :rolleyes:...I wonder if they have a donation jar up at the front desk?

The McCanns tried doing that at the resort....I am dripping with sarcastic anger...can ya tell? :)

Just thinking...I just keep going back to the duct tape...the fight with CA...

I see KC leaving in a fury...Caylee crying, wanting to be home with C and G...KC directing her anger at her per ususal. KC wanting to call her boyfriend...driving around...wanting Caylee to SHUT UP.

KC already been searching ways to get rid of her "burden." All it took was anger and being cornered to set things in motion...the catalyst.

Duct tape....STOP crying...

Just going with what's out there now...will sure be interesting when this all gets put together. LE racing to the A's house within minutes of examining the body makes me speculate that a BIG piece of a puzzle they had already been aware of or thought about landed in their laps.

I also resent the fact that Casey may have the privilege of a legal "Dream Team"-- one important thing to remember is that some of the most successful defensive maneuvering involves subtly smearing the victim by insinuating that their lifestyle and choices reasonably led to their death at another's hands. Thankfully, this isn't an option in Caylee's case, because she was a dependent child.
Also, Casey's decision to pin the "abduction" on a fake person will also seriously constrain the defense's options. One of the commentators said something important tonight, to the effect of "no matter how good of an attorney you are, you still have to work with the evidence." :clap:
Casey and her Dream Team have a VERY uphill battle IMO.

:clap::clap: Yes...and they can push the Zanny theory all they want...and have John Morgan outflanking that.

I think the meter reader deserves it.

It disappoints me that this man would not qualify for some of the reward, because he instantly put it together that he was in Caylee territory in the 911 call...JMO.

The guy probably could care less if he was given money for finding her... the poor man is probably just trying to deal with seeing what he saw... that alone had to be traumatic. (and no amount of money will make it go away)

I agree with all of the above. The fact that this guy has to deal with that sight for the rest of his life makes him deserve it even more. No, it won't make it go away, and if it were me, I'd have a hard time accepting it (gee, how should I spend my reward money for stumbling across the skeleton of a little girl... fix up my house? pay off student loans? I'd have to donate it if I accepted it). But still, the offer should be made to the poor guy. I think he must've been too distraught to call. Sounds like the emergency contact for the utility dept called, then put the guy's supervisor on the phone...

I think this is the reason that folks who show up for searches deserve unbelievable support and respect. I always thought I wanted to take part in one of the searches if I could arrange to be in Orlando, but now that she's been found and the reality of seeing her skull, etc, is brought to light, I'm not sure I could ever have participated in one of the searches. I believe it would haunt me forever.... :(

God bless you, meter guy, and God bless little Caylee.

I do not see KC driving around with a roll of duct tape or a box of black plastic garbage bags stored in her car so that when Caylee got whiney for Grandma everything was there and ready to be used to subdue Caylee's. This had to have been done at home with some of GA's supplies.

Now reports are stating that clothes were found. I am not sure if the clothes were in the bag or in the area, but the finding of clothes would lead everyone to the house. Especially if the outfit is the same one as described by GA. Maybe the sunglases were in the bag.

Also, hair and tissue was still there. This was not a desert-sun dried and bleached skeleton, there is a lot left and what is let will point straight to mommy being a cold blooded murderer.

If Caylee was alive when tape was placed on her mouth, why wouldn't she have been able to take it off herself? Where were her hands?

My mother taped my mouth shut when I was three. It is one of my earliest memories. I couldn't get the tape off, and my hands were free. I was crying hysterically (and choking on my tears and snot) and in a panic. Which is prob why I didn't fight the tape. I was preocupied with trying to breathe. edited to add I was also afraid that if I took the tape off, I would get in worse trouble.

I would be willing to bet the house and lot that stupid,cocky arrogant little cow KC didnt have enough brains to make sure her fingerprints were'nt all over that duct tape and plastic bag.
Ill bet she left a forensic bonanza for the investigators. :)

I would be willing to bet the house and lot that stupid,cocky arrogant little cow KC didnt have enough brains to make sure her fingerprints were'nt all over that duct tape and plastic bag.
Ill bet she left a forensic bonanza for the investigators. :)

The little cow has never struck me as being terribly bright. She's going down.

I don't even think she came up with the "Zanny" story till she was confronted by Cindy and Lee at the A's home....same day of Cindy's 911 calls.....
I think if the duct tape was around the mouth or around the whole skull, either way, it was for some cruel reason....and if not that, then I think it was because she was trying to stop fluid from leaking out.....jmo

She had done searches on the internet for Zanny quite some time before Caylee ended up missing.

If she were "ugly and fat" do you think that people would find it easier to accept that conclusion (that she murdered her child)?!

OMG! Did she really just ask that question?! WTH?!

JVM really has no class. Personally, I can't stand her. She need to get rid of the mullet. :crazy:

I've been thinking about that as well. If Cindy told KC that she was throwing her out of the house & filing for Custody of Caylee I can definitely see KC murdering Caylee just to spite her mother.

I really wish Cindy would open up & tell us what really happened in that house on the 15th....... I want to know exactly what was said
I wonder if they will call Cindy's therapist as a witness? She must have something to say, something to add and the doctor-patient privilege goes out the door when there is a murder. Still wondering if there is a connection to the NG case. Can't help it.

And Wendy Murphy said last night that there is a more to the Sawgrass apartment and I agree. There is a video on youtube and I have put it on here before, not too long ago, with a guy who is denying having anything to do with Caylee's disappearance and saying that he lived at Sawgrass Apartments in apartment #210. He is in the entertainment business. I think it was stated somewhere that he was connected to AL. Anyone?

She had done searches on the internet for Zanny quite some time before Caylee ended up missing.

Also that google search on the One Tree Hill episode, the one that co-incidently just happened to be about a kidnapping, proves to me that she was plotting her story out for quite a while...:furious:

I wonder if they will call Cindy's therapist as a witness? She must have something to say, something to add and the doctor-patient privilege goes out the door when there is a murder. Still wondering if there is a connection to the NG case. Can't help it.

And Wendy Murphy said last night that there is a more to the Sawgrass apartment and I agree. There is a video on youtube and I have put it on here before, not too long ago, with a guy who is denying having anything to do with Caylee's disappearance and saying that he lived at Sawgrass Apartments in apartment #210. He is in the entertainment business. I think it was stated somewhere that he was connected to AL. Anyone?
And that girl that lived there,but wouldn't talk to the police.Hinky

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58
Back