Nancy Grace - Friday, December 12th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure city/county workers would be allowed to accept reward money.

I also think he'll be darn lucky if CA doesn't somehow drag him further into this. She'll likely have something to say about the fact that he found the remains while relieving himself in a wooded area, in a subdivision, while working. I can hear her now, "Why aren't you charging him with something for taking a pee?"

:rolleyes:

Where I live, aside from the water department, the utilities are privately owned.

I've been thinking about that as well. If Cindy told KC that she was throwing her out of the house & filing for Custody of Caylee I can definitely see KC murdering Caylee just to spite her mother.

I really wish Cindy would open up & tell us what really happened in that house on the 15th....... I want to know exactly what was said
We'll probably never know the truth about that argument, but I'm sure it had a lot to do with them originally "forgetting" the last time Caylee was seen alive (switching it back to June 9) until the video from Fathers' Day jogged everybody's memory. Something happened that they wanted to cover up, imo.

He said he took his off because people were walking in backyards trampling on things, something to that effect. He also said other money was for an alive Caylee being found. hope I got that right.
Thanks Roblyn.

I wonder who is seeing to Shirley and her husband during this very dark time?

Oh ~ thanks for explaining! :) You just might be right. I don't think it was so accidental though but instead something Casey did to her because of the argument on the night of the 15th and not being able to spend the night with TL. MOO

ITA! I think that there was an escalation between CA and KC with Caylee as a pawn. KC was using her as a bargaining chip to get away with her lies and theft. The final straw was to steal from CA's Mom. It was one thing to steal from the direct family and friends, CA could manage that but to steal from CA's Mom was a HUGE embarassment! There was a big bust up and KC murdered Caylee out of spite the night of June 15, early hours of June 16.

Caylee was an inconvenience to KC's social life and boyfriends but the CA versus KC fight blew the top off the pressure cooker. JMHO.

Divine intervention had a hand in Caylee revealing herself on the day of the pre-trial. The Gods are not happy with KC and she will pay a price.

I'm not sure city/county workers would be allowed to accept reward money.

I also think he'll be darn lucky if CA doesn't somehow drag him further into this. She'll likely have something to say about the fact that he found the remains while relieving himself in a wooded area, in a subdivision, while working. I can hear her now, "Why aren't you charging him with something for taking a pee?"

:rolleyes:

That is so true regarding CA LOL:clap:

JVM or one of them saying the experts would probably work for 'piece of the action later', book deals, etc. More disgust here.

I just mapquested the location, I realized the area seemed very familiar, probably because I used to live about 5 driving miles away (closer if you could cut straight thru the wooded areas) in the same area off Chickasaw! It's all very marshy, I am not surprised they didn't get a proper search done over there.

The fight= Baby Caylee was as smart as they come, Caylee told something while alone with grandma about what kc did to her in the past few days, CA was furious by the time she got home.........more than $$ stolen and lies! Now CA was reall pizzed about Caylee being abused/drugged/hurt...............enough to want to strangle her kc..............kc left in a rage and killed baby.........I think kc wanted GA/CA/Caylee all gone! IMO

Where I live, aside from the water department, the utilities are privately owned.

AFAIK the guy works for Orange County, they also mention OC in the 911 call. Poor guy deserves something. He's a hero in my book.

Is there a new thread for Larry KIng - Is everyone Jumping over there?

ITA! I think that there was an escalation between CA and KC with Caylee as a pawn. KC was using her as a bargaining chip to get away with her lies and theft. The final straw was to steal from CA's Mom. It was one thing to steal from the direct family and friends, CA could manage that but to steal from CA's Mom was a HUGE embarassment! There was a big bust up and KC murdered Caylee out of spite the night of June 15, early hours of June 16.

Caylee was an inconvenience to KC's social life and boyfriends but the CA versus KC fight blew the top off the pressure cooker. JMHO.

Divine intervention had a hand in Caylee revealing herself on the day of the pre-trial. The Gods are not happy with KC and she will pay a price.
And I also believe divine intervention or just plain bad karma had something to do with the discovery right after the A's were on LKL with their newly revised version of everything. Speaking of which, time to switch to the LKL thread! :D

911 tape released... specifically stated the vehicle would have a county sticker on it.

Oh...he is a water guy, isn't he? Wasn't it reported by some media outlets that they were working on water lines or hydrants?

would Ca/Ga live at that home??? the RITZ is where they are tonight again............
I for 1 would move out of Fla and try to start over!!! BUT I believe the new house might be the big house some day!!! With their bills, could they just go bankrupt? Movie deals etc???? hmmmmmmmmm

I can't imagine living in that house. When this is all over, they'd be better off moving somewhere else and starting over fresh. I know Cindy's parents and Lee are there, but they could find some place nearby.

I know this is the Nancy thread, but Larry King just said the A's canceled ....
I'm sure it's not a good time for them right now ......

The fight= Baby Caylee was as smart as they come, Caylee told something while alone with grandma about what kc did to her in the past few days, CA was furious by the time she got home.........more than $$ stolen and lies! Now CA was reall pizzed about Caylee being abused/drugged/hurt...............enough to want to strangle her kc..............kc left in a rage and killed baby.........I think kc wanted GA/CA/Caylee all gone! IMO
Oh passionflower,that could possilby be. My 2 yr old grandson talks like you wouldn't believe. Caylee could very well have mentioned that "mommy lets me sleep in the trunk" to CA. When CA confronted Casey all hell broke loose. Good idea passion!

I know this is the Nancy thread, but Larry King just said the A's canceled ....
I'm sure it's not a good time for them right now ......
I'm not surprised,I know that would be the last thing on my mind,if I were in their shoes.

Oh...he is a water guy, isn't he? Wasn't it reported by some media outlets that they were working on water lines or hydrants?

No idea. Every article I've read or video listened to today on this topic have all stated he was a meter reader, as did his supervisor during the 911 call.

I recommend you listen to it, it might clarify some things for you.

Yep, you're right. I forgot she called him Pa Pa. So who is "Nan" or "Nanny"?

I assumed she calls Cindy Nana. My daughter is 2 1/2 and she calls my MIL Memaw and my mom Granny. It can be heard sometimes determing toddler talk. But, I bet Cindy taught her the song, and it says "please don't take Nana's sunshine away". It is actually very chilling to me, because my daughter and I sing it too and I sing "please don't take Momma's sunshine away". This whole thing is just so heartbreaking. God bless Caylee Marie.

No idea. Every article I've read or video listened to today on this topic have all stated he was a meter reader, as did his supervisor during the 911 call.

I recommend you listen to it, it might clarify some things for you.

In every place I've lived, someone with the job title of meter reader would also do all kinds of other tasks in the water and sewer department. So, he might be a meter reader but during that day working with a crew on a water pipe.

I have to add this - shame on LP for not answering the lady's question. She didn't ask him to reiterate his theory on how Caylee died, she asked him why he was so confident he was right about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back