Nancy Grace - Friday, December 12th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She sounds adorable in that Video.....This is so sad

I know, that video is what I think made us all fall in love with her. She's so incredibly innocent and sweet.

And we all know what happened to her probably within a day or so of that video being made, which is just so inconceivable.

Since pillows were removed from the house I wonder if she was suffocated after the duct tape was placed over her mouth (assuming everything we heard about that is true)? :waitasec: MOO

I'm thinking that Casey made up a little bed for Caylee in the trunk.

A pillow & a Blanket.

When Casey disposed of Caylee she threw the pillow or maybe a sheet in with her body.

I'm only speculating but maybe thats why LE took a pillow - Maybe they found another one inside the bag

About the neck breaking.... I have not verified this totally but I was told that the duct tape over the mouth could have been to stop the bleeding from the mouth - that when someone's neck is broke they will bleed from the mouth - now the computer search would have turned that little tidbit of info up (I have never heard that before - but I'm not a forensic investigator).

Just thought I would throw this out there as it came up in discussions around here today.

I just asked my step-mom, who is an x-ray tech (she has x-rayed dead bodies many times, some being people with broken necks, usually from car wrecks) She said she is not aware of bleeding from the mouth from a broken neck but she did say if you have a head injury, there is bleeding from the mouth. I find that interesting....

Not to denigrate the fine minds at WS of course, but I think there are a whole pile of similar theories being posted all over the internet...

While this is true, the P's, LP and TP have BEEN here in the past and know all about us. They've been in chats and on the board itself. I'm sure the theories come from various places but I have no doubt some come from us here. JMO.

If she were "ugly and fat" do you think that people would find it easier to accept that conclusion (that she murdered her child)?!

OMG! Did she really just ask that question?! WTH?!

*whispers a query* What placement does LP have in this, now? isn't his involvement done (and not needed)?

I really hope that LE Takes a few of the beads that KC had & compares them to the beads that LP found under the tree.

I'm dying to find out if they are infact the "Same Beads"

LP said he wanted the FBI to compare them so maybe they will.

If they do "Match" then somebody is going to have a hard time explaining how 2 of KC's beads ended up under a tree at Blanchard Park when she disposed of the Body in another location

I am interested to hear if they are similar-because it sounds to to me like LP is hoping that after all of his time and money he at least found something related to the case. BUT, I would also think that he is going to have a hard time proving an unbroken chain of evidence handling...simple enough for Baez to cast doubt on them by saying the FBH took a few.

I'm thinking that Casey made up a little bed for Caylee in the trunk.

A pillow & a Blanket.

When Casey disposed of Caylee she threw the pillow or maybe a sheet in with her body.

I'm only speculating but maybe thats why LE took a pillow - Maybe they found another one inside the bag
Oh ~ thanks for explaining! :) You just might be right. I don't think it was so accidental though but instead something Casey did to her because of the argument on the night of the 15th and not being able to spend the night with TL. MOO

How does LP know that the utility guy isn't getting the reward money?

He said he took his off because people were walking in backyards trampling on things, something to that effect. He also said other money was for an alive Caylee being found. hope I got that right.

*whispers a query* What placement does LP have in this, now? isn't his involvement done (and not needed)?

Well....my heart hurts and I am not involved in any way....I can only assume LP's heart aches as well.

I know, that video is what I think made us all fall in love with her. She's so incredibly innocent and sweet.

And we all know what happened to her probably within a day or so of that video being made, which is just so inconceivable.

This video slays me everytiime. I bet all of us think of our own kids at this age.

I have always wondered...who do you think taught Caylee "You Are My Sunshine" CA or KC? And who do you think taught Caylee to greet KC's boyfriends with "Hey dude?" CA or KC?

Oh ~ thanks for explaining! :) You just might be right. I don't think it was so accidental though but instead something Casey did to her because of the argument on the night of the 15th and not being able to spend the night with TL. MOO

We always agree on the night of the 15th lol. I too see no accident in any of this. JMO.

Since pillows were removed from the house I wonder if she was suffocated after the duct tape was placed over her mouth (assuming everything we heard about that is true)? :waitasec: If Casey had been chloroforming her to sleep in the trunk, even with the duct tape on her mouth, if she woke up she could start kicking the inside of the trunk or try to remove the tape. MOO

Maybe Casey soaked a rag & left it in the trunk thinking that if Caylee woke up she would just fall back asleep from the fumes.

I really don't know - i'm just playing with possible scenerios

I can see Casey telling Caylee...

"I'm going to make you a nice little bed in the trunk...This is going to me your bed when we're out"

Trying to make Caylee think it was going to be fun

I wouldn't put anything past her

While this is true, the P's, LP and TP have BEEN here in the past and know all about us. They've been in chats and on the board itself. I'm sure the theories come from various places but I have no doubt some come from us here. JMO.

Their own brains as well-in the end I don't think it took many special intellects to figure out the how...although it did take a little divine intervention to discover her body!

It disappoints me that this man would not qualify for some of the reward, because he instantly put it together that he was in Caylee territory in the 911 call...JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back