Nancy Grace - Friday, December 12th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Im not sure ...but play it back over and over..she clearly says "Nanny's"....

Does anyone know what Caylee called her great-grandpa? Maybe she was singing it to him?

I tend to agree with Leonard about the revised defense theory that will be ZG killed Caylee and dumped her near the A's home to frame Casey. MOO

I agree............George and Cindy can't go with the "she's alive" campaign anymore, so they're going to have to come up with someone else did it, and in keeping with the kidnapping story, they're going to have blame it on Zanny the nanny.

I agree............George and Cindy can't go with the "she's alive" campaign anymore, so they're going to have to come up with someone else did it, and in keeping with the kidnapping story, they're going to have blame it on Zanny the nanny.

Casey and her lawyers will decide on her defense.

Lp's theories are starting to sound a little far fetched! I don't think she KC had time to run and dump Caylee's body into the bushes wher her dad came to the trunk to get the gas cans...

Dateline and 20/20 are both on at 10pm EST for me. I'll be flipping back and forth between the two.

Somebody earlier mentioned 48 hours was having a piece on Caylee tonight, but I couldn't find anything on it.

I just checked Larry King Live website and they're still advertising Cindy and George for 9pm EST.

About the neck breaking.... I have not verified this totally but I was told that the duct tape over the mouth could have been to stop the bleeding from the mouth - that when someone's neck is broke they will bleed from the mouth - now the computer search would have turned that little tidbit of info up (I have never heard that before - but I'm not a forensic investigator).

Just thought I would throw this out there as it came up in discussions around here today.

The new defense attorney doesn't seem to be very well spoken. Oh well, she should fit right in with Baez.

Yes, BUT, that may be their story, but what is the defense team going to say happened? There is definitively NO Zanny, so they can't go down that road. What will they come up with to explain everything?

Does anyone know what Caylee called her great-grandpa? Maybe she was singing it to him?

They just replayed it and it sounds like she is saying " are you tired Pa Pa?"
and CA repeats "are you tired Pa Pa"?

I tend to agree with Leonard about the revised defense theory that will be ZG killed Caylee and dumped her near the A's home to frame Casey. MOO

He's thinking along the lines that a lot of us are. What else do the A's have? Nuttin!!

They just replayed it and it sounds like she is saying " are you tired Pa Pa?"
and CA repeats "are you tired Pa Pa"?

Yep, you're right. I forgot she called him Pa Pa. So who is "Nan" or "Nanny"?

Casey and her lawyers will decide on her defense.

Yes, they will. But George and Cindy will be responding to the finding of the remains yesterday, and I feel they will have to now blame someone else.....they will claim that Casey didn't kill Caylee.

So the Anthony's aren't staying in the house? Wonder what that's about. :waitasec:

LP gets his theories from WS....

I speculated here last night that the Duct Tape may have been placed over Caylee's Mouth Just incase she woke up from the chloroform.

Just about everything we discuus here is repeated by LP

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue