Nancy Grace - Friday, December 12th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG...... they just said on Nancy Grace that George and Cindy packed a suitcase and then left.

The Dateline show was pre-filmed before yesterday's discovery, so that one should be interesting.

Earlier today, the A's went back to their house, stayed about an hour, came out of the house with suitcases and their 2 yorkie dogs, and left in the back of a black suv with darkly tinted windows. May have been going back to the Ritz to hide.
OK, then I'd rather see Greta if she has anything more up to date than Dateline. :) It's sad the poor dogs were still in the house until the A's finally got in to get them.

The Dateline show was pre-filmed before yesterday's discovery, so that one should be interesting.

Earlier today, the A's went back to their house, stayed about an hour, came out of the house with suitcases and their 2 yorkie dogs, and left in the back of a black suv with darkly tinted windows. May have been going back to the Ritz to hide.

When is dateline on? I'm in Pacific time zone

Did Jose just say "Science is science"?? Where oh where have I heard that before? :rolleyes:

Oh God, their playing the clip of Caylee singing "You Are My Sunshine" .....so sad

I cant believe i just picked this up...Caylee sings...."please dont take Nanny's sunshine Away"......I feel so terrible.

Thanks for the updates guys! Both TV's are being used!

I tend to agree with Leonard about the revised defense theory that will be ZG killed Caylee and dumped her near the A's home to frame Casey. MOO

Just checked the channel guide.........here, Dateline isn't on until 10:00, so I can watch Greta and then later Dateline

I tend to agree with Leonard about the revised defense theory that will be ZG killed Caylee and dumped her near the A's home to frame Casey. MOO

Same here! You KNOW they're going to say "zanni" killed Caylee then planted her body there in order to frame Casey. What else is there they could say?

Quite the night for tv shows gals/guys - NG @ 8, then LK @ 9, then Dateline 20/20 on NBC @ 10PM.

I'm glued. I relize that they are not going to announce much that we do not already know, maybe it's the feeling of a sense of loss, I can't stop watching. My family is set for the night.:blowkiss:

Talking about items being removed. Dr. Perper is on tonight.

Same here! You KNOW they're going to say "zanni" killed Caylee then planted her body there in order to frame Casey. What else is there they could say?
That's why I'm praying there are fingerprints on the duct tape or something else inside the bag that would directly tie the murder to Casey. MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue
Back