Nancy Grace - Friday, December 12th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This video slays me everytiime. I have always wondered...who do you think taught Caylee "You Are My Sunshine" CA or KC? And who do you think taught Caylee to greet KC's boyfriends with "Hey dude?" CA or KC?

Cindy Anthony for sure....I am a mom and I recognize the look Caylee is giving to Cindy who is holding the camera, it's saying.....am I singing it right Grammy?
Are you proud of me?

Talking about the pesticides taken from the house.

Caller- Talking about the homemade beaded cross. Where is that location in regards to where the body is found. The Econ River is 6 miles away.

kc is allowed to see the remains because she is the mother...........yeah right .......kc will leave the court room and not look at the damage and horror everyone else has to look at!

I have stayed away from these threads, but I am SO ANNOYED right now. I can't believe the "Dream Team" they are building. Kathy Reichs? WTF? Why would she get involved in this disaster. Ok, Henry Lee, he loves a train wreck, Baden-ditto. Kobe, same thing. But they aren't idiots. They are hooking up with a third rate (no, he's not even third rate!) attorney and a completely unlikable psychopath. Disgusted!!!!!

No accident. You do not accidently put duct tape on a baby's mouth. You do that to stage, to subdue, to torture, to silence, or to suffocate. Or all of the above. None of those are by accident.

Maybe Casey soaked a rag & left it in the trunk thinking that if Caylee woke up she would just fall back asleep from the fumes.

I really don't know - i'm just playing with possible scenerios

I can see Casey telling Caylee...

"I'm going to make you a nice little bed in the trunk...This is going to me your bed when we're out"

Trying to make Caylee think it was going to be fun

I wouldn't put anything past her
That's just it ~ I don't put anything past her either, including using her Internet research on 'neck breaking' to get rid of the child she called a snotty brat (or something close to that). I'm leaning toward a more violent death since the report of the duct tape on the skull. MOO

Cindy Anthony for sure....I am a mom and I recognize the look Caylee is giving to Cindy who is holding the camera, it's saying.....am I singing it right Grammy?
Are you proud of me?

And of course HEY DUDE came from KC IMO, as in a chat with MH in Cali, she told him she would teach Caylee something cute to say to him when they saw him.

kc is allowed to see the remains because she is the mother...........yeah right .......kc will leave the court room and not look at the damage and horror everyone else has to look at!

JVM just asked if Scott P got to see Laci and Connor's remains.....answer? Noooooo! Since when do murderers get the right to view their victims remains?! :waitasec:

Are you proud of me?

That's what I think too. Cindy taught Caylee to sing it and called Caylee "Nanna's sunshine" when she did.

I have stayed away from these threads, but I am SO ANNOYED right now. I can't believe the "Dream Team" they are building. Kathy Reichs? WTF? Why would she get involved in this disaster. Ok, Henry Lee, he loves a train wreck, Baden-ditto. Kobe, same thing. But they aren't idiots. They are hooking up with a third rate (no, he's not even third rate!) attorney and a completely unlikable psychopath. Disgusted!!!!!
I agree they all have sunk to a new low, imo. :mad:

Talking about Death Penalty and it could be put back on the table.

Oh ~ thanks for explaining! :) You just might be right. I don't think it was so accidental though but instead something Casey did to her because of the argument on the night of the 15th and not being able to spend the night with TL. MOO

I've been thinking about that as well. If Cindy told KC that she was throwing her out of the house & filing for Custody of Caylee I can definitely see KC murdering Caylee just to spite her mother.

I really wish Cindy would open up & tell us what really happened in that house on the 15th....... I want to know exactly what was said

Their own brains as well-in the end I don't think it took many special intellects to figure out the how...although it did take a little divine intervention to discover her body!

It disappoints me that this man would not qualify for some of the reward, because he instantly put it together that he was in Caylee territory in the 911 call...JMO.

I'm not sure city/county workers would be allowed to accept reward money.

I also think he'll be darn lucky if CA doesn't somehow drag him further into this. She'll likely have something to say about the fact that he found the remains while relieving himself in a wooded area, in a subdivision, while working. I can hear her now, "Why aren't you charging him with something for taking a pee?"

:rolleyes:

JVM just asked if Scott P got to see Laci and Connor's remains.....answer? Noooooo! Since when do murderers get the right to view their victims remains?! :waitasec:
I heard what LKB said but how would it be possible for Casey to view them from jail, so wouldn't she really mean the defense team? MOO

would Ca/Ga live at that home??? the RITZ is where they are tonight again............
I for 1 would move out of Fla and try to start over!!! BUT I believe the new house might be the big house some day!!! With their bills, could they just go bankrupt? Movie deals etc???? hmmmmmmmmm

10 eastern, so that would be 7 west coast. It's on NBC. Theres a separate thread set up for it, for when it comes on.

Thanks.............I just checked - after I post my question - and it's on here at 10:00pm, so we'll see it three hours later than those on the east coast.

I also think he'll be darn lucky if CA doesn't somehow drag him further into this. She'll likely have something to say about the fact that he found the remains while relieving himself in a wooded area, in a subdivision, while working. I can hear her now, "Why aren't you charging him with something for taking a pee?"

LMAO...you crack me up, K :)

I thought the same exact thing.

It sounds like LP has been reading up on his theories here at WS....can't say I blame him ya'll are the best

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind
Back