Nancy Grace - Friday, December 12th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In every place I've lived, someone with the job title of meter reader would also do all kinds of other tasks in the water and sewer department. So, he might be a meter reader but during that day working with a crew on a water pipe.

It was reported that he was a reader meter but some reports also said he was working on water lines. It's not really an issue at all.

I disagree pretty strongly with LP's accidental chloroform/taped mouth to quiet screaming theory.
Reports about the duct tape have varied-- some say it was allegedly found over the mouth area. Other reports have said "wrapped around the skull."

If the tape was simply placed over the mouth area, it was IMO used to stage the body so that it looked like there was a kidnapping. This staging was informed by the Hollywood/TV template for kidnapping.

If you're not going anywhere tonight, I invite you to put a strip of duct tape over your mouth. You can still make enough noise to draw attention, and you can get the tape off rather quickly, using your mouth and facial muscles alone.
To effectively secure tape over a victim's mouth, the tape needs to be wrapped around the skull. If you have hair on your head, do not attempt to cover your mouth with duct tape and secure the tape by wrapping it around your head.

There's no way Casey was routinely drugging Caylee and effectively using duct tape to quiet Caylee (by wrapping it around her head)-- Caylee's hair would have been very damaged and broken and I'm sure Cindy would have noticed.

So, IMO, either a strip of tape was placed over Caylee's mouth to create the appearance of a Hollywood-style kidnapping, or the tape was wrapped around her head during the course of, or after, a very calculated murder (either to quiet Caylee during the murder or to more realistically stage the scene).

If the tape was wrapped around the skull, the killer had no intention of ever removing the tape from a living Caylee's head, IMO. Also IMO, the tape was left there for a reason-- to give the appearance of a kidnapping.

I don't even think she came up with the "Zanny" story till she was confronted by Cindy and Lee at the A's home....same day of Cindy's 911 calls.....
I think if the duct tape was around the mouth or around the whole skull, either way, it was for some cruel reason....and if not that, then I think it was because she was trying to stop fluid from leaking out.....jmo

Oh passionflower,that could possilby be. My 2 yr old grandson talks like you wouldn't believe. Caylee could very well have mentioned that "mommy lets me sleep in the trunk" to CA. When CA confronted Casey all hell broke loose. Good idea passion!

Clearly if Cindy and George let Caylee leave with Casey after being told about something like that, they are negligent.

I don't think that they would have done that-I genuinely believe that they did not ever think their selfish, lying, foolish child was BAD to the bone. And could murder her child....I think they kicked her out because Cindy had finally had enough-she was stuck with George but by golly she was going to give Casey a chance to grow up some and be a full time parent. To teach her a lesson. And look what happened....they never saw it coming.

Oh passionflower,that could possilby be. My 2 yr old grandson talks like you wouldn't believe. Caylee could very well have mentioned that "mommy lets me sleep in the trunk" to CA. When CA confronted Casey all hell broke loose. Good idea passion!

Clearly if Cindy and George let Caylee leave with Casey after being told about something like that, they are negligent.

I don't think that they would have done that-I genuinely believe that they did not ever think their selfish, lying, foolish child was BAD to the bone. And could murder her child....I think they kicked her out because Cindy had finally had enough-she was stuck with George but by golly she was going to give Casey a chance to grow up some and be a full time parent. To teach her a lesson. And look what happened....they never saw it coming.

I also do not believe the drugged/duct tape theory. Caylee was deceased, IMO, before she was ever placed in the trunk of the car.

Hair, bones and tissue were found. Also, other items in the area and maybe even in the bag were found.

I heard the duct tape was wrapped around the mouth area.

God knows what this baby went through and how she died.

When I see her "Sunshine" tape, I can not help but think how she only had a few hours left before her mother would kill her. I am sickened by the fact that after Caylee was already murdered, KC was on the computer uploading the Father's Day video.

A reptile takes better care of their young that this trash bag named KC.

Hair, bones and tissue were found. Also, other items in the area and maybe even in the bag were found.

I heard the duct tape was wrapped around the mouth area.

God knows what this baby went through and how she died.

When I see her "Sunshine" tape, I can not help but think how she only had a few hours left before her mother would kill her. I am sickened by the fact that after Caylee was already murdered, KC was on the computer uploading the Father's Day video.

A reptile takes better care of their young that this trash bag named KC.

I disagree pretty strongly with LP's accidental chloroform/taped mouth to quiet screaming theory.
Reports about the duct tape have varied-- some say it was allegedly found over the mouth area. Other reports have said "wrapped around the skull."

If the tape was simply placed over the mouth area, it was IMO used to stage the body so that it looked like there was a kidnapping. This staging was informed by the Hollywood/TV template for kidnapping.

If you're not going anywhere tonight, I invite you to put a strip of duct tape over your mouth. You can still make enough noise to draw attention, and you can get the tape off rather quickly, using your mouth and facial muscles alone.
To effectively secure tape over a victim's mouth, the tape needs to be wrapped around the skull. If you have hair on your head, do not attempt to cover your mouth with duct tape and secure the tape by wrapping it around your head.

There's no way Casey was routinely drugging Caylee and effectively using duct tape to quiet Caylee (by wrapping it around her head)-- Caylee's hair would have been very damaged and broken and I'm sure Cindy would have noticed.

So, IMO, either a strip of tape was placed over Caylee's mouth to create the appearance of a Hollywood-style kidnapping, or the tape was wrapped around her head during the course of, or after, a very calculated murder (either to quiet Caylee during the murder or to more realistically stage the scene).

If the tape was wrapped around the skull, the killer had no intention of ever removing the tape from a living Caylee's head, IMO. Also IMO, the tape was left there for a reason-- to give the appearance of a kidnapping.
Very good points here about the duct tape. In addition, if she'd been routinely putting Caylee in the trunk and using any type of sedatives, it would be noticeably by Caylee's behavior and physical appearance, imo. Also putting duct tape over her mouth but not restraining her arms or legs wouldn't do much good as she could kick the inside of the trunk with her legs, or remove the duct tape from her mouth. I think whatever manner Caylee was killed was totally premeditated and she was first placed in the back yard then into the car trunk and finally dumped where she was found, so I disagree with Leonard's theory on 'how it happened'. MOO

It was reported that he was a reader meter but some reports also said he was working on water lines. It's not really an issue at all.

I didn't think it was, Chilly. Some seemed to be confused about why he was called a meter reader if was working on water pipes.

If Caylee was alive when tape was placed on her mouth, why wouldn't she have been able to take it off herself? Where were her hands?

Very good points here about the duct tape. In addition, if she'd been routinely putting Caylee in the trunk and using any type of sedatives, it would be noticeably by Caylee's behavior and physical appearance, imo. Also putting duct tape over her mouth but not restraining her arms or legs wouldn't do much good as she could kick the inside of the trunk with her legs, or remove the duct tape from her mouth. I think whatever manner Caylee was killed was totally premeditated and she was first placed in the back yard then into the car trunk and finally dumped where she was found, so I disagree with Leonard's theory on 'how it happened'. MOO

I don't even think she came up with the "Zanny" story till she was confronted by Cindy and Lee at the A's home....same day of Cindy's 911 calls.....
I think if the duct tape was around the mouth or around the whole skull, either way, it was for some cruel reason....and if not that, then I think it was because she was trying to stop fluid from leaking out.....jmo

That infuriates me..."oh I took that off the table way back because people were getting their backyards trampled."

He offered it publicly...he certainly has gotten plenty of publicity off of this...he ought "cowboy up" and keep his word.

Maybe Casey soaked a rag & left it in the trunk thinking that if Caylee woke up she would just fall back asleep from the fumes.

I really don't know - i'm just playing with possible scenerios

I can see Casey telling Caylee...

"I'm going to make you a nice little bed in the trunk...This is going to me your bed when we're out"

Trying to make Caylee think it was going to be fun

I wouldn't put anything past her

I find it hard to believe Caylee never said anything to her grandparents. She was almost 3 and talking.

So you are thinking KC wrapped the duct tape around her head...or however it was situated after KLee was deceased (for the purpose of staging a kidnapping)? That would make more sense to me as well.

What upset me is tonights news on NG at the dream team she now has for defense. Most people who have a dream team of experts on the defense team are "famous" people, and they get out of being convicted. Now I wish this case wasn't so high profile for those reasons. Will she walk or get lesser charges? I hope NOT!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58
Back