Nancy Grace - Friday - Feb 12, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty tells her dad "We don't deserve this"

TN called MC a witch. "You got that witch over there in a cell and noone else could". Not exact words maybe but close enough.

Why do they keep saying that Ron is the only one intrested in finding Haliegh, Nothing I have heard from Ron tells me he is tring to find Haleigh. IMO, Hank is the only one talking about Haleigh, he is the one telling Misty that she doesn't need to lie, that they need to find Haliegh and put this stuff to an end.

So Misty celebrates being kicked out by Ron by spending 3 days on drugs, then she moves back in and Ron leaves his children with her and goes to work, and then his daughter goes missing? I believe he doesn't know where his daughter is but he's just as responsiuble as Misty is for what happened to his daughter.

I agree that Hank is concerned for ANSWERS concerning Haleigh!!

I am having a hard time understanding Ron telling his mom the message he sent
to Misty. Loving her and standing behind her knowing this is all going to be on NG.
Her parents watch NG and tell her what is said so how is this all going to work?

Mark NeJame agrees that he doesn't think Ron had anything to do with it.
--------------------------
commercial
---------------------------
Misty mom call- crying, worried about how much time she is going to get.
Keep your head up.
mom worried scared
Misty tells her not to cry it will be ok, they can't keep her forever
Misty wants to get it done and over with.

Ron/Teres tapes- They will put misty in front of a judge that will give her the full 114 years.

Lawyer talking- 114 years, slam dunk, they have them on tape

Misty thinks it will be over and done with...well she has to talk

They are no longer holding the cards

Will defence file demand for speedy trial
Prosecution will play waiting game

Misty not long term thinker will take her a long time to crack. Police need to be patient.

tommy is aked if he is shaking discussion about withdrawl effects

leonard Padilla- not hear from Misty attorney at all. Can't go forward.
leonard would only do it if she gives up where haleigh is.

Nancy sayd Misty never talks about that night, none of them talk about that night, talk about everything else but not that night.

nancy asks if it is a cold case. in calendar months yes. Says Tommy is the key. He was the first one that talked before, try to crack him again (guest says that)
Tommy puts himself there the night it occurred, best witness she lied.

Misty/dad tape- He says we need to find haleigh (old tape) misty says she goes over it everyday and there is just ...nuthin. It's harddddd.

Ron tape- didn't get many letters yet (older tape)

Commercial

This must have been a visit before RC got the extra 2 charges added-he spoke too soon-he could get a lot of yrs, too-he's the one with priors, not Misty! *snicker*

How is Ron helping undercover with Misty when he is telling all the world--he knows he is taped--and it is known that MC and family are watching the tapes? This stealthy behavior is lost on me? :waitasec:

BBM. Still don't get this, is Ron bold face lying about LE to use it as an excuse to communicate to Misty without looking like it is him? I think so.

I think Ron is quite media-savvy compared to Misty. He knows what will wind up on Nancy Grace.

Why on earth did NeJame say that he was sure Ron had nothing to do w/ Haleigh's disappearance ?

I wish he could spend as much time on Haleigh as we do here. I honestly don't think he has enough of the right information.

Because he is a smart man ,and a well respected Lawyer who talks with Le all the time.Le does not believe Ron is involved.That's why!
Why in the world would LE tell him anything? They are keeping everything close to the vest. He's guessing, like everybody else.

Ron/mom tape- ron saying he was the biggest mistake she made
She replys no no proudest moment is you bla bla bla....still proud of you...damn good daddy for 5 years...you take great care of your kids when nobody else would

Ron- hope these BLEEP don't lock me up forever I'm innocent
he also says- unsure what they can prove tho (?????)

Teresa telling him it is all over the media pictures video....

Art Harris says they are using him to get him to go ucover with misty to pull her heartstrings and get a confession

Caller believes Misty thinks ron will kill her if she talks. Did tommy report back to ron that misty wasn't home that night?

Misty only has to remember 3 things, sleep woke h gone. she is sticking with that story. She would rather go to prison as a drug dealer than a baby killer (guest opinion)

Mark Nejame- heard she was in a drug stupor...he disagrees nothing suggests that misty was hazy that night, first responders etc...she was clear and focussed.
he's not convinced she was out of it that night. Her and/or tommy know the answer.

I am having a hard time understanding Ron telling his mom the message he sent
to Misty. Loving her and standing behind her knowing this is all going to be on NG.
Her parents watch NG and tell her what is said so how is this all going to work?
I believe it was all a message to the public, I am cooperating with LE to squeeze Misty for the truth (I am innocent, Misty is guilty). The marriage and the tattoo and the drug dealing were all a ploy to get to the truth, Ron is a sneaky guy !

Because he is a smart man ,and a well respected Lawyer who talks with Le all the time.Le does not believe Ron is involved.That's why!

IMO..........if LE did not think Ron was involved they would not have issued their last statement. Nor would he now be caught between the proverbial rock and a hard place.

Why do they keep saying that Ron is the only one intrested in finding Haliegh, Nothing I have heard from Ron tells me he is tring to find Haleigh. IMO, Hank is the only one talking about Haleigh, he is the one telling Misty that she doesn't need to lie, that they need to find Haliegh and put this stuff to an end.

Exactly!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

TN referred to Misty as a witch, "the witch sitting up there in the jail". All I can say is that things have sure changed in 11 months. This 17 year girl went from the best thing that ever happened to RC, to an all grown up 18 year old witch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member