Nancy Grace - Friday - Feb 12, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish he could spend as much time on Haleigh as we do here. I honestly don't think he has enough of the right information.
I shouldn't be surprised, but I am. I was just starting to think highly of MN, not anymore.

I shouldn't be surprised, but I am. I was just starting to think highly of MN, not anymore.
wELL,,,SO DOES tm,,,HE THINKS rc IS NOT GUILTY OF ANYTHING EITHER...i JUST WONDER IF ANY OF THEM HAVE BEEN GLUED TO THIS CASE LIKE WE HAVE.....PLEASE EXCUSE MY CAPS....I DIDNT MEAN TO

I find it interesting that Misty said she didn't even get to keep her script from the dentist because she gave them to RC. Didn't she mean to say that THEY sold them to the UC LE?

Nancy doing week in review

There were a few new tape tidbits in the show tho...what stands out in my mind is ron still torn between if crystal or misty did it.

Ron saying he is innocent in the entire haleigh situation but adding that he was also unsure what they could prove, I'd like to see that part again and see if he was talking about proving things against him or just proving things to find the real answer to what happened???? It was odd.

Oh there was also a new donna tape, saying she didn't care about the pills she just gave them to misty....then has to admit...."ya I went into the car when she sold them" trying to make it like it was no big deal she had already given the pills to misty, it was cold out so she got in the car.

Show over!

Hope I helped those who couldn't watch. I'd really like to see all these newly released videos, seems like there is lots of interesting info coming from all angles, it's like Lord of the Flies, see who sacrifices the other first.

Makes you go hmmmm- the comment about misty preferring to go down as a drug dealer as opposed to baby killer. I thnk that is a good point, and most likely the way she thinks.

They didn't do any coverage on Somer? I am surprised.

I just have to point out that Nancy sided with the Smith's in the baby Gabe case and Mrs. Smith got arrested................just sayin'.

I think the important thing is we are seeing the cracks developing. Misty telling the world Ron has a drug addiction and TN calling Misty a Witch and then the gall to say Ron put Misty in jail.

And I must also point out.she lovedddddddddd George and Cindy. Her record at figuring crimes out...........well it lacks.

Nancy said for people that hate my show so much, they sure watch a lot. lol

Bethany Marshall thinks ron and misty have probably detoxed and are getting angry. Having sugar cravings, Demanding money

Phone call question-
well, Nancy sure got that right! lol.

Nancy doing week in review

Makes you go hmmmm- the comment about misty preferring to go down as a drug dealer as opposed to baby killer. I thnk that is a good point, and most likely the way she thinks.

True, being seen as a drug dealer might get you some respect and or fear but baby killer might get you dead?:innocent:

How does Donna get so many pills from a Dentist?
Do we know if she got all of the pills from a dentist ? It could have been from several dentists or doctors. I guess the others were also getting supplies from doctors/dentists. Misty said something about Ron taking her medication, in the latest jail video.

Why would Misty be being interviewed by DCF now re Ron or her own drug usage? Things that make me go hmmmm? They are facing some "REAL" prison time and why would DCF be involved now?

I think the important thing is we are seeing the cracks developing. Misty telling the world Ron has a drug addiction and TN calling Misty a Witch and then the gall to say Ron put Misty in jail.
They do seem to be more desperate in their conversations, putting Crystal's name out there as a possible suspect is beyond ridiculous.

I still think Donna is working undercover, I think that is how she got all those pills.

I loved Misty saying Ron was a great father. LOL LOL LOL He was so great he left his kids with YOU!! I bet DCFS got a kick out of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme