Nancy Grace - Friday - Feb 12, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree!
:waitasec:And why? Why dose TN sound so drunk or drugged? Am I the only one that is noticing that? It dose not sound like she is crying. Her words are slurred IMO.
I thought so too, maybe the drug task force needs to introduce an UC cop to her ?

I agree!
:waitasec:And why? Why dose TN sound so drunk or drugged? Am I the only one that is noticing that? It dose not sound like she is crying. Her words are slurred IMO.

I noticed that too. I also thought that the tone of voice of RC and TN sounded strangely "intimate".

Thats a good thought! I didn't consider...but now that you say that I bet you are SO right! Everyone knows Nancy has heard of this! I still think someone else said she is keeping the Cummings close for more interviews from them. Why else would she not say anything about it?

I think that is probably it but you know that is really putting pressure on Ron to get this business over with before that is played on NG. That is such false bravado acting like he wants put in the general population.

I also thought Teresa's voice sounded a little slurred. I just can't see how Misty took the kids around any people that night, outside the trailer. Surely someone would have talked. Maybe she left them alone and asked Tommy to come by and check on them and she knows anything she says will implicate Tommy and she's not sure he did anything wrong?

but did't she already implicate Tommy in the LVA or hypnosis?

It seems like with every case, lately, NG picks her favorites out of the group and nothing bad can be said about them. It has to be for interview purposes. The Smith's came on her show many times, as did Ron and TN.

I for one am very happy she is digging her hole deeper.I believe she is responsible for whatever happened to Haleigh,so if they dont get her for Haleigh at least she will be spending a loooong time in a cell.Thats fine by me.

I hope she keeps digging as well but some of her time spent in the cell needs to have Haleighs name on it, even if its a neglect charge. I just can't for the life of me understand why there isn't one... mind boggling.

I bet TN was cringing when they started playing that tape of Ron and his Girlfriend, I bet TN thought she was going to play the racist stuff.
no need for her to worry. they'd all just say that being all tough & ghetto was part of his cover. & then Ron would probably say, 'I told you so' about Donna Brock being no good, & that he was selling dope with her because he was willing to sacrifice his freedom to get Misty behind bars. Then he'd tell Misty that he loved her & had her back, & then he'd tell his mom,( cameras, tapes), that he did THAT because the police told him to. Then he'd tell the police, he was just trying to confuse Misty into slipping up. Trying to keep up with Ron, makes me dizzy.

Mark Nejame thinks Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance??
Well, IIRC, he didn't think Casey A. had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance, either. Until he quit representing the A's.

If Ron's only motive was to get Misty behind bars.... then why is HE still sitting in jail? They're not even in the same jail, so he can't talk to her. I don't get why he and TN keep suggesting that he's in there because he's undercover or something. That's just ridiculous. He's in there because he uses and deals drugs. LE is not "using" him to get information.

Well, IIRC, he didn't think Casey A. had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance, either. Until he quit representing the A's.

Surprisingly, Mark Furhman said the same thing on Geraldo this weekend. I must be the crazy one. I think that Ron had everything to do with Haleigh's disappearance and then some.

IIRC He knew Casey was the one responsible for Caylee and I believe he stopped representing them when he saw how deep in denial they were and still are.

I was happy to hear that RFields is not returning LP's calls. We won't have to listen to him again, or is he now going to try to bail out Tommy, or Ron?

Surprisingly, Mark Furhman said the same thing on Geraldo this weekend. I must be the crazy one. I think that Ron had everything to do with Haleigh's disappearance and then some.

I believe Ron is not involved except for the fact he left a young druggy in charge of his kids.Had he left a responsible woman sitting that night Haleigh would not be missing or dead.

Maybe they were going to file charges of child neglect too??? :waitasec:
& possibly get him for shacking up with a minor. This could be a part of LE's pressure. They may be sick of his double speak.

I was happy to hear that RFields is not returning LP's calls. We won't have to listen to him again, or is he now going to try to bail out Tommy, or Ron?

Who knows, he is a publicity hog. But someone had said in another post somewhere that if LP bailed out Ron instead it might have a huge impact on MC: knowing that he is out and getting his ciggies and munchies and whatever else while she is suffering in the cell all alone and I tend to agree with that tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme