Nancy Grace Headline News 1 Oct 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casey was in police custody the 16th, so how could she have seen her at the apts? Or the card ZG signed? How did she come up with this name then? And... she did not name any kids until several weeks later, when she came up with the park story, because she was out on bond the first time, and told it to Rob.

Z looked at the apartment on June 17th, one day after Caylee was last seen. Casey was taken into police custody on July 16th, one month later.

ok, here's some thoughts i've had. about where/how kc got the guest card, came up with zg etc. kc went to school w/ a Z, it's an unusual name, so when she hears/sees it again she latches on. she may not have gotten the name from the guest card at all, if this zg was looking for an apartment, filled out a job application, applied for auto financing, or a cell phone plan she may have said/written that she lived at sawgrass as unless i am mistaken, she was living at a motel at the time. so the Z name combined with her own familiarity with sawgrass may have been to good an opportunity for kc to pass up. of course just speculation on my part...

There IS a difference, tho. POI means they are looking at a person, and investigating them. Suspect means they pretty well have it nailed down.
Baez does not know what he's talking about.
We can all jump up and down when she is charged.... then she will be "the accused." Or the defendant once it goes to trial.

Everything I googled uses the two terms as one of the same, POI and Suspect. I thought they were completely different but apparently not. I will be very happy when her label is defendant and even happier when her label is inmate!

I suppose that's possible but it doesn't seem that likely to me.

Can you list the details that match? I just don't see it.

I don't see it either, CW. Only things that match is the name and she is Puerto Rican. I have not heard her say she was half black, but she could have. Other than that.. it doesn't match up.

Actually, LP said she told it to Rob first... and later to him. No, I don't think she has said anything to LE since she "hired" Baez.

On Greta, LP said Casey told the story to him, Rob, and Cindy all at the same time, on the day after she was bonded out.

On Greta, LP said Casey told the story to him, Rob, and Cindy all at the same time, on the day after she was bonded out.

IIRC Rob said KC discussed it with him... in the car on the way to visit JB..Are we discussing the script? Sorry I am sleepy!

Everything I googled uses the two terms as one of the same, POI and Suspect. I thought they were completely different but apparently not. I will be very happy when her label is defendant and even happier when her label is inmate!

I think POI is just a "politically correct" term that LE put on it, because there was a public outcry several years ago about people being called suspects and they had nothing to do with a crime. OR it had a more sinister sound to it. But my son says there is really not a whole lot of difference.. they just don't want to cause a public stir... so until they have more evidence on someone, they keep it simple. Once they are pretty sure they've got the goods on somebody, they label them suspects.
Actually, I think Casey was a suspect from Day 1... after hearing her lies and not reporting it for a month, and then more lies... that nailed it pretty much.

IIRC Rob said KC discussed it with him... in the car on the way to visit JB..Are we discussing the script? Sorry I am sleepy!

I just watched the video again to be sure. LP says it was told to him by Casey they day after she was releaed. Rob wouldn't have even taken her to see JB at that time, would he?

My thoughts excatly, I bet this is what the defense is gonna be, casey never picked her out of the lineup so casey never named this particular Zanedia

There never was a Nanny, I don't know how Casey got a hold of ZG name but she did. She concoted her story about the nanny and used her name, if she knew that this ZG had six children she was certainly not going to tell LE. She did not want them to find Z, ( Z does not have Caylee )so she only told half truths, that does not surprise me.

I have to ask...how did she search for ZG on 7-16 when her computer was at AL's with a bsod?

Z looked at the apartment on June 17th, one day after Caylee was last seen. Casey was taken into police custody on July 16th, one month later.

Thanks... I think I went blind there for a minute.

I just watched the video again to be sure. LP says it was told to him by Casey they day after she was releaed. Rob wouldn't have even taken her to see JB at that time, would he?

I don't remember, I would think he did, since he was the SG by then. But not sure. I don't remember even hearing that story until after she went back to jail the second time, and the bond was revoked.

Okay then I need to back track b/c I'm positive when it first broke it was Rob who said he heard it in the car while driving with KC..maybe it wasn't to visit JB then, but it was him in the car with her. Link me to that Greta interview if you have a minute pretty please?

I love this site!! I've learned sooooo much from you guys, this is my 1st post.. the question I have is.. Is CA going to be charged with obstruction ? I have heard her say that Caylee was being watched by Zanny the Nanny a few times and that KC has told her about Zanny.... sounds like a lie to me. Also, Im a UPS guy in AZ, and I deliver to an apt complex, and there has been many o times I've been in the office dropping off the pkgs as a potential renter has been in there talking to the mgr or filling out the card, most of the time they leave that card on the desk as they show the person an apt. It seems reasonable that KC may have been in the office waiting her turn to see the apt complex or walked in after they left... just a thought
Welcome to WS! We can only hope as I think what she has done so far would constitute obstruction...at the very least.

Now that is interesting angle for you to mention, Brownup. I will give that some thought.

The search was done on the Anthony's desktop computer, not on Casey's computer.
So it could have been CA, LA, or Casey that did that search.

I agree that Casey had access to many other computers which will never be searched. For all we know, Casey could have been going to a library before. She does have a lot of unaccounted for time in the past two years during the day with Caylee.

I don't remember, I would think he did, since he was the SG by then. But not sure. I don't remember even hearing that story until after she went back to jail the second time, and the bond was revoked.

What I'm wondering is if Casey would have even had an opportunity to visit with Baez yet, on the day after she was released. If not, how could she have told Rob the script story in the car?

I don't recall exactly when LP told the script story, but it was quite a while after the bond was revoked. Originally, IIRC, he said he'd never spoken with Casey. A few weeks later, he not only spoke with her, but she told him this weird story....?

ok, here's some thoughts i've had. about where/how kc got the guest card, came up with zg etc. kc went to school w/ a Z, it's an unusual name, so when she hears/sees it again she latches on. she may not have gotten the name from the guest card at all, if this zg was looking for an apartment, filled out a job application, applied for auto financing, or a cell phone plan she may have said/written that she lived at sawgrass as unless i am mistaken, she was living at a motel at the time. so the Z name combined with her own familiarity with sawgrass may have been to good an opportunity for kc to pass up. of course just speculation on my part...

sorry for quoting my own post, but i forgot to mention that IF there were Z searches going back to 2007 could easily be from myspace or reunion.com, i thought i saw something about reunion in the directory gibberish in the docs.

Here is part of the NG interview with Rob..http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/08/ng.01.html

GRACE: A new and elaborate story by mom, Casey Anthony, as to where her little girl is. With us tonight, the security guard that she apparently told this story to. Robert Dick, is with us. Now, let me get this straight. She said she left little Caylee in Jay Blanchard Park?

DICK: Well, she said she met with Zenaida in Jay Blanchard Park. During he meeting, while they were talking, little Caylee got in the car with the other two kids of her sisters, and when she said, Hey, where`s Caylee going, supposedly, Zenaida had held her back and told her that she was going to have to read this script and follow an outline.

GRACE: What became of the script and the outline?

DICK: Unknown. It`s just that she had an outline to follow, and that`s why she led the police on a wild goose chase.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska
Back