Nancy Grace Jan. 25, 2010: Will arrests help find missing Haleigh Cummings?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just praying for the nigjht when the opening line is "Bombshell tonight. murder charges have now been added to Misty and Ron's record... After So and so... led them to Haleigh."

Or since maybe Haleigh HAD said that she wanted MC and RC to marry than he married her out of guilt to fulfill what he knew was Haleigh's last wish. *sigh these people are so messed up*

Ron sending his balloon up with that message to Haleigh about getting married like she wanted just sticks in my mind.

That could be! I'm surprised they all went into such detail to answer a "non-issue"! I want to hear more about Ron's jail house interview!

But see, if they actually talk about the interview, then Nancy may have to admit she was wrong about Ronald. :-)

I'm really starting to think that Haleigh got into Misty and ron's Oxy stash, and they probably flushed them before cops got there.

How are both Ron and Misty so sure "they" took Haleigh... I wouldn't think that if it was an abduction. In fact I'd almost be sure it was just one person and more than likely a man!

Oooo, I stand corrected! She IS going to talk about the interview.

Instead of talking about Ron's statements one by one she throws them all out there and wants just one answer for them all... that's B.S.!! Analyze them one by one!

lord..LMAO Mark that cracked me up

30 something year old mom that looks 70...

sowwy... was too funny

OMG ~ Marc Klaas!!! :woohoo:

"Misty's 41 y/o mother looks like she's 70..."

Not that I'm one to take up for Misty, but geez Nancy, she's not going on 19. She just turned 18 last month. :crazy:

This show is something else and it is because of this group of players! My son was just here and in amazement too and he's 19 years old! Oh Lord, where is Haleigh???

I refuse to put my husband through that show tonight. If something happens I'll watch the rerun later.

How are both Ron and Misty so sure "they" took Haleigh... I wouldn't think that if it was an abduction. In fact I'd almost be sure it was just one person and more than likely a man!

Quoting myself because this really, really bugs me!!

So far we've had some old video clips, the video of the mobile home's back door, replays of parts of the 911 call ~ and not much about what Ron's interview was about other than him saying he's going to prison. :waitasec:

You know the fact that Misty called 911 to report some guy jumped in the car and stole her purse as well as her drugs, just shows what we are dealing with here. She is a definitely a dumb AZZ. Which is why I can beleive that is behind this cover up, unless like I said a minute ago. Haliegh got into the Oxy's, OD'd called Ron, Ron called Tommy cause he needed to stay at work, he needed the alibi. and Tommy got rid of Haleigh while Misty got rid of the vomit soaked blanket and to watch Junior. Then When Ron got home they put the whole spin on it about the "abduction"

Oh great now she's gonna tear into Crystal! While RONNIE sits in jail!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor