Nancy Grace Jan 27, 2010: Haleigh dad & babysitter arrest reports released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something hinky about that video of Ron holding the photo of HaLeigh... he wouldn't look at it...

Another something hinky.... Okay, Ron, you've said over and over you'll kill the people responsible for HaLeigh's disappearance... Do something then.

Isn't it amazing that Ronald can start his fake crying one minute and then in the snap of a finger have a totally different attitude and threaten to kill whoever took Haleigh?

I also found it interesting in the new audio thats released he is still trying to make it out like Haleigh was abducted by "two or three" people like a group did it.

There is no doubt in my mind that when Jr said "men in black" took Haleigh, Ronald told him to say that.

Levi, you are absolutely right. I think Jr. had been coached from the beginning. And I think he was coached because he witnessed what happened that night with his sister and no one wants the truth to come out.

She is so being snowballed by Ron.

Anybody else she would be whining about them putting their kids in danger by his association.

RC, she gives a pass.:confused:

Musta' been those big ole tears!:eek:

Whatever!
fran

Either NG is in denial or she doesn't want to hurt her public rep by back-tracking on RC and "what he really is".

I kinda think RC and MC thought they had a "free ride" with their dealing because RC has said that the cops told him they didn't want him in jail - they just want to find Haleigh. So, RC took that as LE would just "turn their heads" on his "business". But, they didn't and they don't and LE don't play that way. They (LE) lured him in with a false sense of security and then they (LE) sat back and watched and waited until they got them all!!!!

Ron: "There really isn't a relationship with Misty. I guess ex-wife/friend." :waitasec: He also says he has a girlfriend but won't give out her name.

The girlfriend Ronald is talking about that he has. Is it the stripper? :sick:

Ugh! RC has a g/f but won't say who. :croc:

Bet she's relieved! ;)

fran

The next time she covers this case I am going to try and get through to point out the fact that Ron told her that he and Misty looked under beds. I am going to ask her how that is possible when the mattresses on the floor.

Oh Ron has a girlfriend? Who is it...Misty? If NOT......I hope Misty heard him say that. maybe if she realizes she's not the love of Ron's life, she'll tell all she knows out of jealousy.

Either NG is in denial or she doesn't want to hurt her public rep by back-tracking on RC and "what he really is".

I kinda think RC and MC thought they had a "free ride" with their dealing because RC has said that the cops told him they didn't want him in jail - they just want to find Haleigh. So, RC took that as LE would just "turn their heads" on his "business". But, they didn't and they don't and LE don't play that way. They (LE) lured him in with a false sense of security and then they (LE) sat back and watched and waited until they got them all!!!!

Yup, I agree ... NG DID say that it might "bite her in the neck" so it's even crossing her mind, I think.

MC is uhh ex wife/ friend/drug runner..wonder if the girlfriend another under aged ........

Anybody else she would be whining about them putting their kids in danger by his association.

Whatever!
fran
You're right! I've heard that many times before, anytime a parent puts their kids in danger. But not this case... MOO

Who's Ron's girlfriend he mentions in the tapes that he "loves?"

I have Nancy on my show from time to time, next time I have her on. I'll tell her my opinion of Ronald. LOL

Whatever!
fran

No, it was when he put his face in the dirt . . .

... soft spot for Ron?
Excuse me, I'll be tying my hands at my side now so that I don't type what I really think.

Oh Ron has a girlfriend? Who is it...Misty? If NOT......I hope Misty heard him say that. maybe if she realizes she's not the love of Ron's life, she'll tell all she knows out of jealousy.

I'd say there are some nice PCSO Detectives that will make SURE she hears it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06