Nancy Grace Mon., 02/02/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in no way disputing GA handled some things improperly. IMO CA was the boss of the house, plain and simple. KC was learning from her how to control and manipulate. When she had Caylee she suddenly had a measure of control OVER the A's (especially her mom!) since they wanted to see Caylee and she was in charge. I have no doubt that realllllllly PO'd CA. Also I'm sure CA and KC did their share of berating GA for his mistakes. And IME men who are berated don't come around and do better, they keep doing the same things!
:clap::clap:

Didn't he recently say she is INNOCENT again? They are sticking to SODDI, IMO.
Yes, I heard that not too long ago. It seems with the forensic experts and LKB on board, he's definitely going for SODDI and challenge the scientific evidence. :) MOO

Not necessarily...but why would G & C tell MF a fight happened that night if it didn't?

MF said it was amn arguement...

Cindy might describe it as only an arguement, if Cindy was the one strangled I doubt she ever tell LE that KC was violent the last time CA saw her with Caylee.

You know Cindy's got mis-truths about that night, with her story of 'tucking them in'........NO 22 yr. goes to bed @ the same time as a 2 yr. old

I am starting to believe that NG staff reads WS daily to gather info. for each nights show...LOL I'm not kidding either. Everything on NG tonight was discussed here on WS all day, yesterday.
yep i noticed that too and i wouldnt doubt one bit the magazine articles have been made up from here too .. why pay anyone when you can get info to print for free LOL at first i thought someone sold thier story but i dont now ..

Just a thought, but are we even sure Jose knows what defense strategy he's using yet? I think he won't decide until quite late. The "hereditary" defense is as good as any, at this point.

Plus, JB has probably instructed KC to be very careful what she tells the psychs at the jail. Where I come from those notes and the psychs can be subpoenaed. He will probably have her examined by his own psychiatric experts at some stage, either to use at trial or at her sentence.

MF said it was amn arguement...

Cindy might describe it as only an arguement, if Cindy was the one strangled I doubt she ever tell LE that KC was violent the last time CA saw her with Caylee.

You know Cindy's got mis-truths about that night, with her story of 'tucking them in'........NO 22 yr. goes to bed @ the same time as a 2 yr. old
Casey was also busy texting/calling TL most of the night too, so we know she wasn't asleep! MOO

I think Cindy would gladly be in jail for choking KC, and then Caylee would be alive. Why didnt the Cindys mom report the theft why did she even say anything to Cindy.All she had to do was pick up the phone.

Cindy's mother is very old. She probably thought it was Cindy's job to discipline Casey.

I think Casey would have robbed more friends and hit the road if she had been given 24 hours. No way do I think she would have EVER told anyone Caylee was gone. According to Lee, Casey didn't come up with the kidnapping story until he told her the police were on the way and she was going to HAVE to show THEM Caylee.

If you are staging a kidnapping you don't leave items from your PARENT'S house with the body.

It still baffles me that KC was so dumb she thought she'd get away with saying "she's with the nanny" and the police would just say "ok" and walk away!!! :waitasec:

It still baffles me that KC was so dumb she thought she'd get away with saying "she's with the nanny" and the police would just say "ok" and walk away!!! :waitasec:
you know if they hadnt smelled that car ... i wonder

I agree. It must have been awfully difficult for Cindy, as the breadwinner in the household, to have George lose their savings on an internet scam. Who can blame her for being a bit pizzy at times?

Wow....I agree with you.:clap: Except I think he lost it gambling.

I think Casey would have hit the road if she had been given 24 hours. I don't think she would have ever told anyone Caylee was anywhere except having fun with her nanny. According to Lee, Casey didn't mention anything about not knowing where Caylee was until he said that LE was on the way and would ask to be taken to see Caylee.

If you are staging a kidnapping you don't leave items from your PARENT'S house with the body.

That and especially the duct tape will be Casey's undoing. Not only does the duct tape show malice, I think the adhesive side will be covered with evidence that will show it was put on in the Anthony house.

JMO

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads