Nancy Grace Mon., 02/02/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the same thing when I heard the word "hereditary". :eek: But Casey's already had psych evaluations and I'd think if JB was going down this route he'd already have said something. MOO

Just a thought, but are we even sure Jose knows what defense strategy he's using yet? I think he won't decide until quite late. The "hereditary" defense is as good as any, at this point.

But is she annoying? In the context of all KC and George put her thru no jobs her supporting them all. The stealing and gambling ,losing a home to foreclosure and with Caylee being missing I think any of us would be annoying in the same circumstances JMO

Except for one thing you are forgetting...alot of things probably wouldn't have happened if, from the beginning, with KC, GA and CA had made her accept the consequences of her actions. By not doing that, seems to me, CA was just asking for trouble....and therefore, she got it.

lol my manager follows this case as much as i do .. our co workers just roll thier eyes and sigh at us rofl ..they are probably just cranky cuz we stand there and talk about it while they work :p

I would never condone a parent committing an act of violence against a child. She could have been charged with assault for that, perhaps even attempted murder if it was genuine choking. Had Casey called LE and reported it instead of storming out with Caylee, Caylee may still be with us. I think that is one of the reasons why Cindy feels guilt, if she's capable of that. Just like if Cindy had called LE on Casey re the theft instead of possibly choking her over it, things may have turned out differently. We don't know how far back this violence goes, but we do know police had gone there before for domestic matters.

I think Cindy would gladly be in jail for choking KC, and then Caylee would be alive. Why didnt the Cindys mom report the theft why did she even say anything to Cindy.All she had to do was pick up the phone.

JG said it came from Lee.....however WS calendar sleuthers say the story starts with the female bodyguard.....guess we need to check the date as to when Lee told investigaors about the fight....

I think KC, (looking for sympathy) either told Lee or the female BG about it, so if KC said...is it true ??

Not necessarily...but why would G & C tell MF a fight happened that night if it didn't?

It makes sense that after the big fight on the 15th, Casey slammed out of the house taking Caylee with her, and that's the last time either George and Cindy every saw Caylee.

I think George seeing Casey and Caylee leaving at 12:50pm on June 16th was not the truth.

I can't see a big fight happening with Cindy purportedly choking Casey, and then everyone simply retiring for the night.

yepper
:)

Thanks, sweetmop, just my feelings. Also, I hope poor George stays away from her long enough, & thru the support & guidance from professionals, can clear his conscience & tell the truth. Everyday he is not released, I am grateful!
imho it takes two in a relationship .i dont think all the blame should be placed on just cindy either .. its both of them

Funny I see George as Kc mentor not CA, neither held jobs both have mental issues and both are sneaky when it comes to throwing the familys money away.Only responsible adult it that house was CA,IIRC it was her 401k they both ran thru I bet George does not even have one.

I'm in no way disputing GA handled some things improperly. IMO CA was the boss of the house, plain and simple. KC was learning from her how to control and manipulate. When she had Caylee she suddenly had a measure of control OVER the A's (especially her mom!) since they wanted to see Caylee and she was in charge. I have no doubt that realllllllly PO'd CA. Also I'm sure CA and KC did their share of berating GA for his mistakes. And IME men who are berated don't come around and do better, they keep doing the same things!

Just a thought, but are we even sure Jose knows what defense strategy he's using yet? I think he won't decide until quite late. The "hereditary" defense is as good as any, at this point.
I just thought by now he'd at least hint at mental health issues if he was going to use any kind of insanity defense.

Nancy's repeat is on now for anybody who missed the first airing! :)

Except for one thing you are forgetting...alot of things probably wouldn't have happened if, from the beginning, with KC, GA and CA had made her accept the consequences of her actions. By not doing that, seems to me, CA was just asking for trouble....and therefore, she got it.

Why didnt Cindys mom call the police?She said her daughter always covered for KC.Cindys mom knew Cindy would not call and what about Rick why didnt he call?I spoiled both of my kids and they both are upstanding citizens.

lee was raised same as KC but he seems nothing like her. She is just a bad seed IMO

I am starting to believe that NG staff reads WS daily to gather info. for each nights show...LOL I'm not kidding either. Everything on NG tonight was discussed here on WS all day, yesterday.

I'm in no way disputing GA handled some things improperly. IMO CA was the boss of the house, plain and simple. KC was learning from her how to control and manipulate. When she had Caylee she suddenly had a measure of control OVER the A's (especially her mom!) since they wanted to see Caylee and she was in charge. I have no doubt that realllllllly PO'd CA. Also I'm sure CA and KC did their share of berating GA for his mistakes. And IME men who are berated don't come around and do better, they keep doing the same things!

I see George as the controller in that family thats MO.

imho it takes two in a relationship .i dont think all the blame should be placed on just cindy either .. its both of them

I agree. It must have been awfully difficult for Cindy, as the breadwinner in the household, to have George lose their savings on an internet scam. Who can blame her for being a bit pizzy at times?

I just thought by now he'd at least hint at mental health issues if he was going to use any kind of insanity defense.

Nancy's repeat is on now for anybody who missed the first airing! :)

Didn't he recently say she is INNOCENT again? They are sticking to SODDI, IMO.

But is she annoying? In the context of all KC and George put her thru no jobs her supporting them all. The stealing and gambling ,losing a home to foreclosure and with Caylee being missing I think any of us would be annoying in the same circumstances JMO

We finally agree on something! I'm not sure how George got the halo and Cindy the devil horns in this case.

I agree. It must have been awfully difficult for Cindy, as the breadwinner in the household, to have George lose their savings on an internet scam. Who can blame her for being a bit pizzy at times?
ya i wouldve been .. then if she wants to leave him she has to give him half .ha if it were me and i had to give half id burn everything but my childs things and start over :crazy:

After the car was towed Kc did not have the means to move Caylee.I believe thats why she wanted 24 hrs more so she could hid Caylee better.

I think Casey would have hit the road if she had been given 24 hours. I don't think she would have ever told anyone Caylee was anywhere except having fun with her nanny. According to Lee, Casey didn't mention anything about not knowing where Caylee was until he said that LE was on the way and would ask to be taken to see Caylee.

If you are staging a kidnapping you don't leave items from your PARENT'S house with the body.

That and especially the duct tape will be Casey's undoing. Not only does the duct tape show malice, I think the adhesive side will be covered with evidence that will show it was put on in the Anthony house.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member