Nancy Grace Mon., 02/02/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe JG and Lee said there was a fight June 15.

However at some point she was home and got her stuff. I think the evidence from Suburban indicates Caylee was most likely in the Anthony home when she died.

JG said it came from Lee.....however WS calendar sleuthers say the story starts with the female bodyguard.....guess we need to check the date as to when Lee told investigaors about the fight....

I think KC, (looking for sympathy) either told Lee or the female BG about it, so if KC said...is it true ??

I know Lee said that Casey told him Cindy tried to choke her, for what that's worth.

IIRC LA says the fight was over the money, on the 15th, after the nursing home visit. I just listened again to his interview last week. I SWEAR that is what he said!

The thefts took place months before that visit. Cindy had already repaid the money, IIRC.

Are you sure Chilly? I am looking for Cindy's Mom's emails that refer to the incident, but I thought it's discovery was recent. Here is Cindy's brother's email that refers to the incident:
Snip
"Email from Rick To Cindy:
August 23 2008 1:01 pm
Subject: No subject

Mom has the statement that Casey STOLE from dad’s account. You @ss! Mom told you about Casey STEALING IT! QUIT LYING FOR CASEY!! Casey’s excuses for stealing was that Universal transferred her and they didn’t have the budget for the phones that the employees needed and told them to buy them themselves Casey told mom that the Universal would reimburse them,. Casey didn’t have the money to buy it so she “borrowed” it from dad’s account. The check was signed “Casey Anthony”!"
Snip

The date on the email is August, and the discussion seems to imply that it was more recent than months before Caylee's disappearance...:waitasec:

I mean, I am certain that there was more than one incident of stealing from the grandparents as well as Casey's parents, but I always recalled that Cindy covered the check/replaced the money some time in June.

C'mon CW. You dont trust LP? :eek:
OK here it is from someone you can trust....its in the docs and everything....

markfuhrmanindocs-1-1.png

Surely you dont doubt MF? Such a trustworthy, honorable man. He would never knowingly provide false information- he has such a great track record with that kinda thing. :rolleyes:

Excellent sleuthing mate!!!

You heard it from Casey's own mouth, she's the victim. :rolleyes: She loves to play the victim.

You have to remember KC talks in a sorta backwards way:rolleyes:..........Victim=Victimizer in KC speak :crazy:

No, I can't imagine & don't ever want to!! I'm sure she is grief stricken & for that my heart goes out to her. BUT, I cannot fathom her actions, lies, outbursts, controlling & manipulating everyone & everything as she sees fit. She has no respect & has taught her daughter thru her actions, to thumb her nose at anyone that does not agree with her!!:furious:

JMO
Bingo!!!
You win the prize tonight reeseeva!:clap::clap::clap:

IMO living with a *advertiser censored* like KC would drive a saint to choke her if that even happened after all anything out of her mouth is a lie.KC was a heck of a lot more then an errant kid.I have said from the beginning If KC takes after any parent she is just like her dad not her mom JMO

WOW...It just shows how we all look at things differently on here. The only Saint I see is poor George.

IMO, CA would drive me to choke her, & I'm a Saint!

IMO

its true

makes perfect sense,,, and then GA had to TELL THE TRUTH to the grand jury blowing the whole thing up

ohhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It makes sense that after the big fight on the 15th, Casey slammed out of the house taking Caylee with her, and that's the last time either George and Cindy every saw Caylee.

I think George seeing Casey and Caylee leaving at 12:50pm on June 16th was not the truth.

I can't see a big fight happening with Cindy purportedly choking Casey, and then everyone simply retiring for the night.

IMO living with a *advertiser censored* like KC would drive a saint to choke her if that even happened after all anything out of her mouth is a lie.KC was a heck of a lot more then an errant kid.I have said from the beginning If KC takes after any parent she is just like her dad not her mom JMO

IMO KC and CA were almost interchangeable. Mentor and protege, until the protege takes over control and the mentor doesn't like it too much...

(note: not saying CA has or will commit murder.)

I dont agree with violence but I don't think Cindy is being outrageous when you put her in the context of what her daughter did and what happened to her granddaughter.

There are lots of annoying women out there. Let them be.. they did not cause Caylee's death.

But is she annoying? In the context of all KC and George put her thru no jobs her supporting them all. The stealing and gambling ,losing a home to foreclosure and with Caylee being missing I think any of us would be annoying in the same circumstances JMO

Well, one thing I'll give ya, we ALL agree Cindy's not a saint!

I haven't read all of pages yet, but did anyone notice ZG had a heart tattoo on her hand in the video on NG tonight? Wonder if KC knew about ZG's tat and that's why she put a heart sticker on the duct tape?? Sorry, If this has been asked already.

Casey stuck heart pictures on images of Caylee after June 16. There are hearts all over her icons, too.

Casey left Caylee by the Anthony house with items from the home. That isn't staging that points to a non-existant nanny.

IMO

I thought the same thing when I heard the word "hereditary". :eek: But Casey's already had psych evaluations and I'd think if JB was going down this route he'd already have said something. MOO

My daughter is convinced that I am the one that is going to be committed before all of this is over. LOL She doesn't like hearing anything about it. We have a granddaughter that is just about 4 yrs old and she just doesn't get it. Not that any of us do. Justice for Caylee that's what counts. And, I am glad I am not the only one thinking that LOL

IMO KC and CA were almost interchangeable. Mentor and protege, until the protege takes over control and the mentor doesn't like it too much...

(note: not saying CA has or will commit murder.)

Funny I see George as Kc mentor not CA, neither held jobs both have mental issues and both are sneaky when it comes to throwing the familys money away.Only responsible adult it that house was CA,IIRC it was her 401k they both ran thru I bet George does not even have one.

Bingo!!!
You win the prize tonight reeseeva!:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks, sweetmop, just my feelings. Also, I hope poor George stays away from her long enough, & thru the support & guidance from professionals, can clear his conscience & tell the truth. Everyday he is not released, I am grateful!

I would never condone a parent committing an act of violence against a child. She could have been charged with assault for that, perhaps even attempted murder if it was genuine choking. Had Casey called LE and reported it instead of storming out with Caylee, Caylee may still be with us. I think that is one of the reasons why Cindy feels guilt, if she's capable of that. Just like if Cindy had called LE on Casey re the theft instead of possibly choking her over it, things may have turned out differently. We don't know how far back this violence goes, but we do know police had gone there before for domestic matters.

Casey stuck heart pictures on images of Caylee after June 16. There are hearts all over her icons, too.

Since Casey left Caylee so close to the Anthony house with items from the home, it doesn't look like Casey was trying to make Caylee's disposal look like anything. I think she was hoping Cindy would never find out Caylee was NOT with her.

IMO

After the car was towed Kc did not have the means to move Caylee.I believe thats why she wanted 24 hrs more so she could hid Caylee better.

OT a little, but if anyone watched Oprah today, it was very interesting to watch a Father cooperate with police, love his son -who was the focus of the investigation of the murders of his own family members, and support both his murdered loved ones AND his sociopathic son. A very different reaction to a very similar ordeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie