Nancy Grace Mon., 02/02/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, & she coulda been sitting in her car @ the school, texting Tony half the night......same tower

I believe JG and Lee said there was a fight June 15.

However at some point she was home and got her stuff. I think the evidence from Suburban indicates Caylee was most likely in the Anthony home when she died.

I've never really believed that statement from GA because it was too detailed as to what they were both wearing, and the fact he didn't mention seeing either Casey or Caylee earlier in the day ~ like they were holed up in the bedroom until almost 1pm? MOO

And apparently the routine was for GA to have breaksfast with Caylee, yet
he does not see her until shortly before 1 P.M on the 16th.... Did Caylee go without breakfast and GA was not concerned?....did they shower?....
it just does not fit...:waitasec:

Or over at her brother's house. I've always wondered if he was home that night or not. MOO

Yes, great question!!!

Personally, I've always wondered if Uncle Lee ever babysat Caylee at his house especially given how close he lived to Hopespring.

DT

I dont agree with violence but I don't think Cindy is being outrageous when you put her in the context of what her daughter did and what happened to her granddaughter.

There are lots of annoying women out there. Let them be.. they did not cause Caylee's death.
You make a very good point, Egoslayer.

The man next door, the same one Casey borrowed the shovel from , I believe.

I think it was another neighbor sweetmop. There was mention of a neighbor across the street, the name was not Bruner.

The man next door, the same one Casey borrowed the shovel from , I believe.
That's the one I was referring to who mentioned numerous fights and one that weekend but not specific which day.

IMO Cindy is a grief stricken parent and grandparent,could you even begin to imagine the horror KC has made of her life.If she did choke KC only mistake she made was letting go of her neck.

:waitasec:

Frankly I believe there are far more constructive ways to deal with errant kids than violence. It is well proven that that sort of behaviour is often passed down through generations and choking people is not a good standard to set...if Casey was violent with Caylee, I wonder where she learned it from? And I don't leave George out of that equation if it is true that he put his elderly father into a pane of glass.

And why would he be? He got Casey out based on the fact that her family were saying Casey would help find Caylee if she was out....then he wasn't even allowed to talk to her and none of them helped him find her or were at all interested in finding her. I'd be p...ed too.

He was not allowed to talk to her because her lawyer would not let him not the Anthonys.Funny how LP just last week comes out with George going after KC wanting to know where Caylee was.The Fact is Cindy and George were both trying to find Caylee.The fact is LP is just in it for the attenion it brings him.

That's the one I was referring to who mentioned numerous fights and one that weekend but not specific which day.

His name was Jean IIRC. I think he lives across the street from them.

Frankly I believe there are far more constructive ways to deal with errant kids than violence. It is well proven that that sort of behaviour is often passed down through generations and choking people is not a good standard to set...if Casey was violent with Caylee, I wonder where she learned it from? And I don't leave George out of that equation if it is true that he put his elderly father into a pane of glass.
Yes, children learn what they live, that's for sure.

Cindy and George made a huge mistake by never setting boundaries, nor having structure, and holding her accountable for her actions, when Casey was a child.

IMO living with a *advertiser censored* like KC would drive a saint to choke her if that even happened after all anything out of her mouth is a lie.KC was a heck of a lot more then an errant kid.I have said from the beginning If KC takes after any parent she is just like her dad not her mom JMO

No, I can't imagine & don't ever want to!! I'm sure she is grief stricken & for that my heart goes out to her. BUT, I cannot fathom her actions, lies, outbursts, controlling & manipulating everyone & everything as she sees fit. She has no respect & has taught her daughter thru her actions, to thumb her nose at anyone that does not agree with her!!:furious:

JMO

ITA!!! :clap:

They don't behave like TM or other grief stricken families.

Look- I think LP is probably a 'nice' guy and his heart is in the right place, but I have always been 'suspect' of his involvement. I don't ? his motives- he already stated he likes publicity, and with the new info about TB, I wonder even more about his 'complicity' and the reason he continues to be asked about 'what he knows'. Shoot- I think I could give more insight about this case than he can, and I wasn't even there for a few weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue