Nancy Grace Mon., 02/02/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe LA told investigators there was a fight between CA and KC on June 15th.

Ding-Ding.

DT

LP spent one evening in the home and that's it. He couldn't possibly know the things he claims to know. I'm sure neither Cindy or George told him that Cindy 'made' George tell the story about seeing Caylee on the 16th. :rolleyes:

Back when he was still the person with the bond up, George & Cindy apparently came out and spoke to him regularly. I think he communicated with them a lot more than just that 1 night and he would have got feedback from those that were working with him and in the house more frequently.

Many WS'ers think KC left after the fight on the 15th too....

LP prolly reads here :)

He needs to check out the phone ping thread.

Casey pings from around the Anthony house the night of June 15 until she heads for Tony's just after 4 p.m. June 16.

Good for Nancy,she at least is not trying to throw Cindy under the KC bus like others.
:waitasec:

No, she's just playing Good Cop & letting LP do it!

IMO, Cindy is responsible for more than havoc & less than Murder. She's the biggest reason for this 3-ring Circus.....She created it & is still trying to manipulate anyway she can:furious:

I believe LA told investigators there was a fight between CA and KC on June 15th.

Ding-Ding.

DT
Yes that's when the choking incident supposedly happened, but the neighbor was more vague, only mentioning it was that weekend. My mind just went blank on the neighbor's name though! Wasn't it Burner or something similar? :doh:

LP spent one evening in the home and that's it. He couldn't possibly know the things he claims to know. I'm sure neither Cindy or George told him that Cindy 'made' George tell the story about seeing Caylee on the 16th. :rolleyes:

It really is crazy to think George would admit to LP if that really did happen. Just some more of LP Cindy bashing,I guess he did not like being thrown out of her house.

Yes that's when the choking incident supposedly happened, but the neighbor was more vague, only mentioning it was that weekend. My mind just went blank on the neighbor's name though! Wasn't it Burner or something similar? :doh:

A lot think it makes sense because Cindy would have come back from the nursing home with the info that Casey had stolen money from her father..

Didn't LA say there was a fight between CA and KC that night? The 15th? Over KC stealing from grandma??

I know Lee said that Casey told him Cindy tried to choke her, for what that's worth.

Back when he was still the person with the bond up, George & Cindy apparently came out and spoke to him regularly. I think he communicated with them a lot more than just that 1 night and he would have got feedback from those that were working with him and in the house more frequently.

ITA, It was definitely more than 1 night. TM spent 4 days in the house & I know how HE feels:eek:

Yep. And strangely, in her interviews with LE, KC states that ZFG has no kids, but in the documents of her countersuit, she claims that the ZFG she was referring to as the nanny has two kids. This ZFG has six kids. Somebody messed up big, imo.

IIRC, on ZG's Sawgrass application she listed 2 of her children - the younger two.

Exactly! I seem to recall a while back that she had a small car that was similar to a Focus, but I can't remember what make it was. MOO

I believe she drove a Kia something (similar in size to a Focus).

A lot think it makes sense because Cindy would have come back from the nursing home with the info that Casey had stolen money from her father..

The thefts took place months before that visit. Cindy had already repaid the money, IIRC.

:waitasec:

No, she's just playing Good Cop & letting LP do it!

IMO, Cindy is responsible for more than havoc & less than Murder. She's the biggest reason for this 3-ring Circus.....She created it & is still trying to manipulate anyway she can:furious:

IMO Cindy is a grief stricken parent and grandparent,could you even begin to imagine the horror KC has made of her life.If she did choke KC only mistake she made was letting go of her neck.

Correct, Chilly, but seems like Cindy was pretty close with R. Dick, as seen at Blanchard Park, and don't forget Leonard had a female in the house the whole time that KC was out on bail.

:wave: bunny

Yup and didn't LP say that for awhile Lee was chattin' it up with him too?

DT

He needs to check out the phone ping thread.

Casey pings from around the Anthony house the night of June 15 until she heads for Tony's just after 4 p.m. June 16.

Yep, & she coulda been sitting in her car @ the school, texting Tony half the night......same tower

Are you certain? I don't recall ever seeing it.

I am pretty sure the neighbor's statement was in the November 26 dump. I have been going through all the documents looking for something else and I just reread neighbors' statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487