Nancy Grace Mon., 02/02/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP is telling how Cindy constantly is pushing for things done the way she wants them done.

I think LP is on the mark on this one...........Cindy does push for things to go her way.

ZG's lawyer saying ZG was only at Sawgrass to fill out an application and her car had New York plates on it, then Casey starts saying "her" ZFG has connections to New York.

So was she driving a 2008 white ford focus ??

LP spent one evening in the home and that's it. He couldn't possibly know the things he claims to know. I'm sure neither Cindy or George told him that Cindy 'made' George tell the story about seeing Caylee on the 16th. :rolleyes:

Interesting that LP thinks Casey left the house at midnight and not 1:00 pm as George said. I wonderhow he knows this and if it is true?

Caller questioning why GA is not there for Cindy - who does she have to cling to. NG asks LP what he thinks since he has spent time with the family. LP goes off on a tangent about Cindy and the bracelet before NG has to break for commercial.

Sheesh!

Edited to add:

After commercial LP opines that CA did not want to admit that KC left with Caylee late at night on June 15th so she had GA claim that he saw KC and Caylee around 1 pm on June 16th.

DT

well well well..... if this is true
THIS IS HUGE

this is a bombshell

LP spent one evening in the home and that's it. He couldn't possibly know the things he claims to know. I'm sure neither Cindy or George told him that Cindy 'made' George tell the story about seeing Caylee on the 16th. :rolleyes:

ITA he claimed a lot of different things,so far not many have panned out.......just saying

NG did make a statement that 'she' did not think that Cindy was around when Caylee died and thats all she was concerned about - zip to commercial. Cut him off.

well well well..... if this is true
THIS IS HUGE

this is a bombshell

Yes it would be very huge. I can't imagine how LP would have any info on this. He should me careful or CA could easily sue him for slander.

IMO could be another LP dud

yep, could be but this is what i always and others have suspected

it says there was a fight probably more like a blowout
between casey and her parents and the killing was from rage.

and then the coverup begins:furious:

NG did make a statement that 'she' did not think that Cindy was around when Caylee died and thats all she was concerned about - zip to commercial. Cut him off.

Good for Nancy. It's about time.

Interesting that LP thinks Casey left the house at midnight and not 1:00 pm as George said. I wonderhow he knows this and if it is true?

Many WS'ers think KC left after the fight on the 15th too....

LP prolly reads here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member