Nancy Grace Mon., 02/02/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Panelist said the Caylee bracelet could have been "weaponized," in the jail but he wont' tell us how.

Thanks for the streamed link:blowkiss:
IMO ,It could be melted down would become a hard plastic that they could sharpen and stab someone (like KC ) with.
Or simple strangulation (garrote style)
Dont ask me how i know this, lol.

Perper thinks the tape is the most important evidence because it shows that the child was assaulted. State attorney should supervise the defense search.

Dr. Perper on now. Talking about location where Caylee was found. Nancy asking him about duct tape. He believes tape is important, shows Caylee was assaulted. He thinks state attorney or LE should supervise defense search at site.

Dr. Perper asked what the thinks defense was looking for at crime scene and whether duct tape is the single most important piece of evidence?

Perper says the tape is really "the centerfold" because it shows the child was assaulted.

Says defense likely looking for exculpatory evidence at scene but it was a shame the State wasn't supervising the search to process any defense finds appropriately.

Caller is amped up because George isn't "sticking to his wife" during this ordeal.

Nancy says if she didn't know better she'd think LP wants Cindy Anthony charged with murder and she doesnt know where his allegations are coming from.

Oh I just saw the connection she was making .. hearts are common tattoos so I think its a coincidental.
I agree. :) The one thing that's interesting is that she has her own initials in it, but other than that, just coincidence. MOO

I'm surprised that CA provided the clothes KC wore in court and likely put the bracelet in with the clothing. LP just commented on this saying it's "pure Cindy."

Wasn't she already shown a photo of this ZG and she said it wasn't her?

Yep. And strangely, in her interviews with LE, KC states that ZFG has no kids, but in the documents of her countersuit, she claims that the ZFG she was referring to as the nanny has two kids. This ZFG has six kids. Somebody messed up big, imo.

Wasn't she already shown a photo of this ZG and she said it wasn't her?

I believe she did, panthera. ZG's lawyer believes having it in written form will help to clear his client once and for all.

I hate to think this, but, it just came screaming thru, GA is in hosp for "suicide attempt" that could be caused from "depression" and with the panalist earlier - stated that "mental" issues are hereditary. I hope that someone isn't setting this up for Insanity??? It won't fly, but, I wouldn't put it past defense to start something, plus it takes the "heat" off what is happening to JB. JMHO

I heard that. The caller must think he's faking his illness? :waitasec:

or he should "man up" and elbow out of the depression or something. :waitasec: I don't get it, but some people do, I guess.

Caller questioning why GA is not there for Cindy - who does she have to cling to. NG asks LP what he thinks since he has spent time with the family. LP goes off on a tangent about Cindy and the bracelet before NG has to break for commercial.

Sheesh!

Edited to add:

After commercial LP opines that CA did not want to admit that KC left with Caylee late at night on June 15th so she had GA claim that he saw KC and Caylee around 1 pm on June 16th.

DT

Yep. And strangely, in her interviews with LE, KC states that ZFG has no kids, but in the documents of her countersuit, she claims that the ZFG she was referring to as the nanny has two kids. This ZFG has six kids. Somebody messed up big, imo.
Very weird, imo.

Sorry, but I wouldn't "stick" with CA if she were my wife, trying to sneak in a rubber bracelet into a sock. IMO she needs to be in a rubber room!

LP: "Cindy wreaks havoc in that home."

I hate to think this, but, it just came screaming thru, GA is in hosp for "suicide attempt" that could be caused from "depression" and with the panalist earlier - stated that "mental" issues are hereditary. I hope that someone isn't setting this up for Insanity??? It won't fly, but, I wouldn't put it past defense to start something, plus it takes the "heat" off what is happening to JB. JMHO
I thought the same thing when I heard the word "hereditary". :eek: But Casey's already had psych evaluations and I'd think if JB was going down this route he'd already have said something. MOO

LP says "Cindy creates havoc in that home. She had George go out there and tell LE that Casey left at 1pm bc she didnt want the police to know that Casey left there at midnight after the fight.... Cindy wouldnt' say it but she had George say it" (loose paraphrase)

LP says Cindy does things like this constantly and over and over and over. Cindy "sets the stage"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member