Nancy Grace Mon., 02/02/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in the deposition post, but wanted to ask if y'all had thought about this...what if they intentionally spelled Caylee's name wrong to prove the point that even though the name may be spelled differently, that everyone knows who they are talking about because Zenaida was the only one at Sawgrass even though the name may be spelled differently?

I have never "bumped" myself, but no one answered...so

Bump :)

panelist (lawyer) says "nobody kills their child unless they are ill."

Moss says even if she loses 100% of nothing is nothing. (Was that meaning that KC had no money so even if she lost the case, ZFG would get nothing?)

I don't think ZG (not ZFG) wants money, just her name cleared.

JMO.

OK clip again of JB saying KC wants her day in court - what in heaven's name is she going to say, is JB saying she will testify????? Wouldn't that be something. OH WOW, discussion right now about GA depressed etc., mental health came up and so did is it passed along?????? What the heck is JB setting up !!! Discussion with panalist - panalist is saying that anyone killing their child is mental. WOW, I think I need to go outside in the rain and take a really big breath and just scream!!! Would that make me mental??? LOL

For all Hawk Eyes on here, did anyone see the tatoo on ZFG's hand? If you have Tivo you can pause & clearly see it??

It is a "Heart" shaped tatoo with her initials ZG in the middle of the heart, between her thumb & forefinger:waitasec::waitasec: STRANGE!

My response "HMmmm".

It could be a way to avoid 5th ammendemnt? They could say they're not talking about that caylee? No idea.

If Casey admits once and for all that she doesn't know this ZG, then she has given up the only ZG who has a connection to Sawgrass.

Kirby thinks best defense is to say that KC had an emotional defect at the time of the killing. ( ya think?!) IMO, that doen't mean she was legally insane, just that she's defective and he** we all knew that, lol.)

I think that's a smart way of looking at it and it'd be an artful twist in an episode of law & order, but I don't think the attorneys would do that. I think it would actually dilute the strength of ZFG's legal argument-- because Casey did actually spell ZFG's name and she spelled it correctly.
But I think your point was interesting and quick thinking!:)

For all Hawk Eyes on here, did anyone see the tatoo on ZFG's hand? If you have Tivo you can pause & clearly see it??

It is a "Heart" shaped tatoo with her initials ZG in the middle of the heart, between her thumb & forefinger:waitasec::waitasec: STRANGE!
I didn't see it, but it's coincidental that it's a "heart"!

Clothing was provided by Cindy Anthony, Jose dropped it off at the Jail.

If Casey admits once and for all that she doesn't know this ZG, then she has given up the only ZG who has a connection to Sawgrass.
Wasn't she already shown a photo of this ZG and she said it wasn't her?

Hi jandkmom,

i did think that maybe it was done on purpose. Morgan has been great so far and i do not see him doing anything unintentionally.(hope that made sense) but, could have been a typo.

Yes, I saw it too!!! I can't wrap my brain around some how this is twisted into KC's story as well. It's all just way to weird.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop