Nancy Grace Mon., 02/02/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking now about the contraband JB tried to slip to Casey for her court appearance on Friday. Jail officials will talk to JB. Susan Moss: wearing the bracelet would be her "testifying without testifying".

TH said bringing bracelet was poor judgement on JB's part. Moss says the bracelet lets her testify without saying anything.

Oh nancy you're such a good lawyer I love you you're so awesome can I get a raise?

NG: what were they thinking?
LP: I call it "Cindyism". SOmeone had to bring the clothes down. They're trying to push the edge iof the envelope, trying to get away with something.

LP doesn't think JB put the bracelet in the socks thinks CA did.

Good evening everyone,

Back in 30 seconds...

Forget the bracelet Nancy... let's here about Todd Black.

NG said it was no doubt that it (bracelet) was intended to be snucked (sp) in.

The defnese team could care less about poor little Caylee sitting in a box. It makes me sick. That suit was the cheapest looking thing I have ever seen, KC looked like crap.

Caller: Was Frida Fuzzy Paws book found with her remains?
Natisha Lance: We don't know if that favorite book was found yet.

Caller asks if Caylee's favorite book was found with the body. Natisha says that we don't yet know.

Ok the business suit stuff is really boring.
To make the reporting worse it didn't even look like a suit ~ the pants didn't match the jacket, imo. And about the bracelet, could it be CA put it in the socks so JB would get in trouble over it? The reporter seemed to say it as fact that JB tried to sneak it in to Casey. Just MOO.

Kathi says G. Cabot offered to be J. Carl's agent then tried to extort money from her over an alledged compromising picture.

*talking about Gil Cabot's extortion plot against ET reporter and other minor blackmail/extortion convictions.*

Keith M. says that alot of the questions on the questionairre (sp?) do not invoke KC's fifth amendment right.

one of ZFG's attorneys on the phone, says

Casey's lawyers have been "crowing" that Casey won't answer the interrogatories.

Says certain questions cannot trigger Casey's 5th amendment privilege not to answer, like the question about whether ZFG plaintiff is the Nanny Zanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member