Nancy Grace Mon Sept 8 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I posted this back earlier in the thread. Didn't know if it got lost in the mix, or what. There was one response, thanks! But I really think this stuff needs to be tossed around more by this group. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink34
just an fyi did everybody catch that Dante S former girlfriend name is Samantha

Yes, Blink...also alot more similars...

check out website ls1tech website...user name, nitrouspowrdss. read all post by him and from him. familiar names. date disappeared.

he graduated class of 2003 Colonial High School, also

i have done quite a bit of research on him...

what kind of things are similar with chloroform and nitrous oxide...hmmm
fuel used for race cars.

more, but not sure anyone is interested...guy at the parts store

also, something that i distinctly remember from the interview with George and Cindy by Greta...when they were discussing the gas issue and the car being out of gas, and the gauge being broken, Cindy said something about one of Casey's friends fixing it...was that AFTER it was picked up at the tow yard or before? What friend?? AND, I looked at the transcript and can't find where Cindy said that, but I know that I heard her say that. Anyone else hear that, or can anyone find it in writing or a video to confirm that? I think it is important.

HELP! LOL!

Second time the phrase "Walking on Eggshells" is mentioned. Funny thing, that is the name of the first book I bought to help deal with my BPD DD. "Stop Walking on Eggshells." Coinkydink.

LOL! Wow....not a coinkydink...LOL...great observation!:clap:

Mark Klaas, John Walsh, they were looked at first. It is common for LE to rule out family first

And all that time is wasted instead of on the real case. Evidence is gone by the time the donuts and coffee is history.

JBR is another example. How many years of evidence gone? OMG!

I think the GP are sincere and do not know what to believe or do.

You have to believe your kids, even when you know they are telling tales.

You know if they don't ever find Caylee, George & Cindy will always maintain that LE isn't looking for her. (think 20 years down the road)

Second time the phrase "Walking on Eggshells" is mentioned. Funny thing, that is the name of the first book I bought to help deal with my BPD DD. "Stop Walking on Eggshells." Coinkydink.

I know about walking on eggshells Oak. My first marriage... whew! I walked on some eggshells, just to keep peace. But that wasn another life... now I have a real life!!!:) Thank the Good Lord.

And all that time is wasted instead of on the real case. Evidence is gone by the time the donuts and coffee is history.

I must be a lousy parent. I don't always believe my kids, When I know they are lying they get punished.:eek:

Why does everyone who believe's there is a chance that this little girl is alive get attacked and accused of being Cindy or Casey. It's ridiculous. Can anyone in this forum believe for a second that she is alive without being attacked?

My God!

I'm not attacking you Katy526...I firmly believe that Caylee is still alive.
Keep on believing, I am. Wierder things have happened. I know we are in the minority, but most people fall in line with what is obvious. This is one time that I think the answer lies in what IS NOT obvious... JMO

GA is under a tremendous amount of stress.

Alot of people murder under stress, still its no excuse. Throwing around a hammer is stupid. Especially, since there was a gun found in his car the other night:eek:DOH!

It seems to me believing their kid has resulted in the death of their grandaughter.
I will not be drinkin the kool-aid.

If she is alive and safe, why don't they tell LE where she is, instead of gaming online and making multiple purchases on eBay? See other threads for proof. 'why are they not searching? Why was there decomp and hair with Caylee's DNA and proof of death on it in the trunk? Not being nasty or angry, just trying to figure out this jigsaw.
Gaming online and ebaying?:eek:
I hadn't heard about this.

I

what kind of things are similar with chloroform and nitrous oxide...hmmm
fuel used for race cars.

QUOTE]

OKAY...I snipped to keep mods happy...so...CHLOROFORM FOR RACING?!!! Respectfully, really...my husband races motorcycles and has never used chloroform for anything. Are you thinking of ether and nitrous????

If she is alive and safe, why don't they tell LE where she is, instead of gaming online and making multiple purchases on eBay? See other threads for proof. 'why are they not searching? Why was there decomp and hair with Caylee's DNA and proof of death on it in the trunk? Not being nasty or angry, just trying to figure out this jigsaw.

Can you link me to their ebay activity and gaming? Until I see actual proof, I will not believe. Casey is protecting someone and her daughter. I may end up with egg on my face but I'm willing to take that chance, but I belive that Casey is protecting Caylee somewhere.

check out website ls1tech website...user name, nitrouspowrdss. read all post by him and from him. familiar names. date disappeared.

HELP! LOL!

Respectfully snipped.

Could you give us a better link? I'm not quite sure what that one is.

ETA: Nevermind...found it.

Originally Posted by Katie526
Why does everyone who believe's there is a chance that this little girl is alive get attacked and accused of being Cindy or Casey. It's ridiculous. Can anyone in this forum believe for a second that she is alive without being attacked?

My God!

Katie,
If anyone attacks you please report the post immediately. Do not "quote" the post as that takes so much more time for us to clean up the situation afterward.

All opinions within TOS are welcome here. No one should be worried about being attacked for posting Caylee is alive.

But Katie, you do have to be able to take the heat. Don't mistake challenges to your opinion as attacks. Not even the same thing.

To those who feel Casey is alive you have every right to post about it at Weblseuths but you have to be prepared for people to question your belief and to show you why they believe she is dead.

Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back