Nancy Grace Mon Sept 8 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good grief, I seriously don't know how much more of this crap I can take. What gets me, is this family is as cool as a cucumber and the rest of us are losing it. It is just wrong on so many levels.

Something stinks and it aint a freakin pizza. /rant

El Gato you hit the nail on the head...they seem like Casey is their darling daughter and us out here are so angry because we know the truth!

Yikes George is quite a hothead. He skeers me.

oh geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez the gal who got shoved? thats all we get? who cares what she has to say. she got shoved she filed charges end of story. nancy is realllllly reaching

I gotta say, friends, I dont think they will ever find Caylee. I am hoping that the State Attorney is putting together a good circumstantial case without a body. This crime cannot stand.

Passive, I see you are a newbie, one of our TOS is to "attack the post" and not the poster.. Just a reminder.

I noticed 100% of your posts since you joined are supportive of the Anthony's and against the protestors, I am wondering if you are perhaps a neighbor and could give us a perspective from that view?

Not a chance. I've had a victim in my immediate family and have witnessed my family being treated as suspects and possible criminals as well. It's painful.

And at the end of the day it was a teenage neighbor who recieved probation and went upon his merry way.

Did anyone ever apologize to us? Ever?

You give me that answer, please.

Oh great....NG is all excited over the idiot cop that was snoogling Casey.....she's very into how it helps the defense. spit

just remember people that the friends were being supeoned....hopefully for grand jury

I wish they had asked Rob Dick why he thinks she moved her on the 28th instead of the18th like most people think.

I wish they had asked Rob Dick why he thinks she moved her on the 28th instead of the18th like most people think.

I think it is because they believe Jessie saying he heard Caysee say get off the table on the 24th.

ok everyone........RELAX.....deep breath.......imagine a be-yoo-ti-ful sunset......

I say this in jest - but I've seen some edginess tonight - and let's just take pride in our desire for the truth and justice to be served here!

Our Hearts all seem to be in the right place. *group hug*

Oh great....NG is all excited over the idiot cop that was snoogling Casey.....she's very into how it helps the defense. spit

Didn't Casey's involvment with the cop happen prior to anyone knowing that Caylee was missing? I don't see how it can have any affect on the case.

Speaking of protestors, there doesn't seem to be any there tonite. I only saw 2 or 3 earlier in the day. All is quiet now.

Not a chance. I've had a victim in my immediate family and have witnessed my family being treated as suspects and possible criminals as well. It's painful.

And at the end of the day it was a teenage neighbor who recieved probation and went upon his merry way.

Did anyone ever apologize to us? Ever?

You give me that answer, please.

Did they carry on like these people do? Did they lie and change there stories. If this family had nothing to hid they would not be acting all crazy like they are and Casey would not be in trouble.

NG doesn't have her facts straight regarding the LE officer that was let go for lying about knowing Casey. He wasn't involved with Casey during the time the investigation of Caylee being missing. Casey was in jail during the investigation. DUH!

Doesn't it make you wonder what is at the source of this power she holds over her family?
Is it some family secret that is worth covering up a murder to keep hidden? Crazy!!

I seriously believe that is EXACTLY what it is.. That is the only explanation I can come up with. Why protect the person that killed your grandaughter, ruined your family, stole, etc..

The only answer I get is that if she goes down, they all go down anyway so shut up and bail..

Well, I changed my mind on something tonight while watching NG and it was something LP said....I know, grain of salt...BUT! It was body language question. How things were in the home. He said GA was walking circles around KC. Hmmmmmmmm....something tells me he's royally peeved and prolly thinks something untoward happened under KC's watch and his anger is displaced on the public for this reason: He is living with CA who is still in denial and is walking on eggshells around KC to get "the truth." She does believe the story about the kidnapping because of her own guilt. That makes me even MORE angry at KC for being such a manipulator. And, for what it's worth, maybe LA is trying to get info outta her by acting like nothing is up. Again, after NG tonight, I really do think GA knows the truth and is displacing his anger upon others instead of in the house and on KC. What do yawl think?

Speaking of protestors, there doesn't seem to be any there tonite. I only saw 2 or 3 earlier in the day. All is quiet now.

I've been watching all night (yeah, I know :crazy: )
There were two women early on, joined by a man and it has been quiet for at least an hour.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back