Nancy Grace Mon Sept 8 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This whole family needs counseling. I have been in Law Enforcement for 17 years and I thought I had seen it all until now. If Caylee is found alive then she should never go back to these unstable people.

Counseling? I find that hysterically funny because if I don't laugh I'll cry. I used to wonder and be horrified at the witch trials all over the world. Now, very horribly, I do understand them. I used to think the witch hunters were crazy, mob mentality, but now I see they may have been goaded by a madness beyond their comprehension.

In my opinion, of course.

just an fyi did everybody catch that Dante S former girlfriend name is Samantha

Yes, Blink...also alot more similars...

check out website ls1tech website...user name, nitrouspowrdss. read all post by him and from him. familiar names. date disappeared.

he graduated class of 2003 Colonial High School, also

i have done quite a bit of research on him...

what kind of things are similar with chloroform and nitrous oxide...hmmm
fuel used for race cars.

more, but not sure anyone is interested...guy at the parts store

also, something that i distinctly remember from the interview with George and Cindy by Greta...when they were discussing the gas issue and the car being out of gas, and the gauge being broken, Cindy said something about one of Casey's friends fixing it...was that AFTER it was picked up at the tow yard or before? What friend?? AND, I looked at the transcript and can't find where Cindy said that, but I know that I heard her say that. Anyone else hear that, or can anyone find it in writing or a video to confirm that? I think it is important.

HELP! LOL!

BOMBSHELL OHH NOOOOOOO.. Its KOBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kobilinsky! He is on the defense team..I swear! I can't stand him anymore!

Passive, I see you are a newbie, one of our TOS is to "attack the post" and not the poster.. Just a reminder.

I noticed 100% of your posts since you joined are supportive of the Anthony's and against the protestors, I am wondering if you are perhaps a neighbor and could give us a perspective from that view?

Did you all just see and hear what the neighbors have to put up with because of those protesters?

I am not blaming anyone but the protesters. My Lord. These people give anyone who logs on the Internet a bad name.

I would agree, but I haven't heard any of the protestors who got into it with the Anthony family say they were from the internet. They seem to be run of the mill people, just digusted with the lies and the uncaring attitude of the "family". Could be wrong, but. . .

Ya know, they should revoke her bond (contact with a minor, gun in car whatever) and put her in general population and maybe she will talk! I am mad enough to want to see it! Her sickening smiles and lies wont go far with the Big Girls..!

Ladylike or not, what gives someone the right to lay hands on anyone. FYI she wasnt standing on his property and he just walks up to her and shoves her. I personally think its a waste for people to stand in front of their house with signs but that is a protestors right.

People are expressing their frustration. But, I want to know what is UP with the hammer, that is intent with a deadly weapons, IMO!!

Yeah and they think shes in Texas but did they fly there? No they bought security cams and system.

I hope someone makes them account for the Caylee fund money if anyone gave them any.

Did you all just see and hear what the neighbors have to put up with because of those protesters?

I am not blaming anyone but the protesters. My Lord. These people give anyone who logs on the Internet a bad name.

Boy, that's brutal behavior. Can you imagine living there? I know it's legal and all but those folks are umhinged and I believe the Anthonys are as well.

No high five, they'll catch up on that one by Wednesday or Thursday's show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back