Nancy Grace Mon Sept 8 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to agree, PA - I'm not for raising a hand to a woman - but, come on. Isnt' this the same lady who was face to face with Cindy in another clip? She was yelling at Cindy saying, "They why did you say that the car smelled like a dead body, huh???"

Anyone remember the clip I'm referring to?

Same lady, yes!!!!

I have to agree, PA - I'm not for raising a hand to a woman - but, come on. Isnt' this the same lady who was face to face with Cindy in another clip? She was yelling at Cindy saying, "They why did you say that the car smelled like a dead body, huh???"

Anyone remember the clip I'm referring to?

Not the same person I don't think.

Pat Brown mentioned searchers should search Blanchard Park. Casey changed her story redirecting focus from Sawgrass to Blanchard Park. She could have hid Caylee's body there knowing that when she is found she can blame "Zenaida".

Yes she's trying hard to shift the crime away from herself, isn't she?

It's not going to work though Casey!:crazy:

Oh Sweetmop! I hope you are so right!

I knew it..LP says that everyone treats her with kid gloves...I knew from those jail calls they are afraid of her...

'dont make Casey mad' etc. blah blah

Cindy handles Casey with kid gloves.
George walks wide circles around her.
Lee just treats her like a little sister.

Per Leonard as to the atmosphere in the home. Sickening

Pat Brown said that Caseys new story is maybe becasue she fears the searchers might find her there..and by making up this new story about Zanny and Sammy taking her and giving her a script...well, if the searchers find Caylee dead....she didnt do it..they did!

Thanks! Wow, that is a great theory. What other reason could there be for her to change her story about Sawgrass, especially when she had stuck with that story for so long!

Casey makes no mention of Caylee, acts like nothing is going on.
Cindy treats her with kid gloves, Geurge just walks circles aroind her, and Le just treats her like a kid sister.
per Leonard about how family acted inside the house when he was there.

Hi all, I wonder if Casey ever told anyone else that she gave Caylee to that Zanny chick? How weird that this is coming out now.

He threw his Sargent out a plate glass window. j/k

Sorry! Couldn't resist :crazy:

I believe that was his own Father he threw out of the plate glass window of his
Father's car dealership where George went to work for his Dad after
quitting as a cop.

Casey makes no mention of Caylee, acts like nothing is going on.
Cindy treats her with kid gloves, Geurge just walks circles aroind her, and Le just treats her like a kid sister.
per Leonard about how family acted inside the house when he was there.

It sounds totally sick to me. Not like a real family would act if their daughter just LOST their granddaughter.

Cindy handles Casey with kid gloves.
George walks wide circles around her.
Lee just treats her like a little sister.

Per Leonard as to the atmosphere in the home. Sickening

Very sickening, KC controls the whole pile of enablers, unbelieveable and that makes them even sicker then she is. You know you are only as sick as your secrets.

I believe that was his own Father he threw out of the plate glass window of his
Father's car dealership where George went to work for his Dad after
quitting as a cop.

True dat.
I swear I look for every opportunity to post tha everywhere I can, Im the worst.

OK, what is it about this family dynamic that has caused this whole family to walk on eggshells around Casey? Why does GP ignore her, why does GM kiss her beehind and why is Lee so enthralled with her? Why is she the end all and be all of this family. I have never felt such disdain for anyone in my life and I don't see what this family sees in her. I almost hate her. she turns my stomach when I see her face. Yet she runs this whole family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back