Nancy Grace Mon Sept 8 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have you ever heard such a ridiculous story??? lol Nancy!
NO!!!

It takes only a few drops to knock someone out with cloroform. Anyone who tried to use enough to clean with it would have rendered themself unconcious. Unless they used a resperator mask or something.

where would you get it?

So interesting what Pat said about how Casey may be trying to explain away a body if they find her...they killed her,,,I didn't

That's what I thought about Sawgrass apts until Casey changed to Blanchard Park.

Passive...I learned growing up that men do NOT hit or push women...and especially their elders... George just lost it! Its that simple and he should pay. He doesnt need to be outside endlessly putting up crime tape!!!

Try to look past her O2 tank and wheelchair, she is now in as a result of the shove...
kidding..

I personally feel George was out of line. Even if she had been in a wheelchair or with O2 tank, he just can't control his impulses. IMO of course.

She wasn't an 'old' lady......

And the way she was acting, not a lady at all.

I have to agree, PA - I'm not for raising a hand to a woman - but, come on. Isnt' this the same lady who was face to face with Cindy in another clip? She was yelling at Cindy saying, "They why did you say that the car smelled like a dead body, huh???"

Anyone remember the clip I'm referring to?

Irregardless, GA should have been never put his hands on the woman. He's a former cop so he should have known better.

Thats the reason he thought he could get away with it! Can you imagine if Cindy back talked him????

Can you share what she said for those of us who are cableless? Thanks!

Pat Brown said that Caseys new story is maybe becasue she fears the searchers might find her there..and by making up this new story about Zanny and Sammy taking her and giving her a script...well, if the searchers find Caylee dead....she didnt do it..they did!

So interesting what Pat said about how Casey may be trying to explain away a body if they find her...they killed her,,,I didn't

Yes she's trying hard to shift the crime away from herself, isn't she?

It's not going to work though Casey!:crazy:

She wasn't an 'old' lady......

And the way she was acting, not a lady at all.

Ladylike or not, what gives someone the right to lay hands on anyone. FYI she wasnt standing on his property and he just walks up to her and shoves her. I personally think its a waste for people to stand in front of their house with signs but that is a protestors right.

Thats the reason he thought he could get away with it! Can you imagine if Cindy back talked him????

Unfortunately you are probably right.

Every time I hear Cindy tell US to look for Caylee it makes me physically sick! She has not looked once!

It takes only a few drops to knock someone out with cloroform. Anyone who tried to use enough to clean with it would have rendered themself unconcious. Unless they used a resperator mask or something.

Anyone familiar with chloraform would know that. We have a couple of very knowledgable people in that family, in my opinion.

On the other hand, how much would it take to knock out, or kill, Caylee? As much as they found? I really don't know how much is lethal, but I smell more obsession than murderous intent.

In my opinion, of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back