Nancy Grace Mon Sept 8 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It must really piss the Anthony's off that LP is offering a reward!

I really think it did. The atmosphere seemed to change to a different battle when he did that. It sure gave me more hope that she will be found when Leonard announced the reward.

They are close enough. I know about the right to protest, yada, yada - but their passion could be used much more productively. IMO

I do agree with that, but pushing an ole lady is not ok, never going to be ok and I dont care if she was flogging him with her walker.. Period.

Besides, thank God that had not been my Grammy (grhs) she would have knocked the snot out of him.

It must really piss the Anthony's off that LP is offering a reward!

No doubt! They said as much when they claimed that LP and Tim Miller screwed them over....!!?!?!? These people should see how ridiculous they look!

Yeah, but who cleans with chloraform?
And remember the searches on net about chloraform!

Cindy, who is a nurse, might know chloraform is a good cleaner, and I don't believe we have it established WHO did the search on the net. Do we?

If it was residue from Casey using it, or putting Caylee "out", there probably would be a lot less than they seem to have found. Now, a compulsive cleaner would use it and use it again. They'd disolve the damned trunk with it if they could.

And why would kidnappers take Casey's child?
For what reason?
Never to be seen or heard of again?
I can only imagine the **** that Jose and CAsey are coming up with for defense:furious:

Is this the first time it was confirmed by anyone besides GA that the car was out of gas? Has there been any confirmation from LE?

It seems like it's just a rehash of Zanny and her sister Sam, taking Caylee from KC in Blanchard Park and handing KC a script. Not new at all. :confused:

just an fyi did everybody catch that Dante S former girlfriend name is Samantha

Cindy, who is a nurse, might know chloraform is a good cleaner, and I don't believe we have it established WHO did the search on the net. Do we?

If it was residue from Casey using it, or putting Caylee "out", there probably would be a lot less than they seem to have found. Now, a compulsive cleaner would use it and use it again. They'd disolve the damned trunk with it if they could.
I've been a nurse for 22 years... and chloraform'sot in my cleaning supplies. And it isn't used in hospital.

I do agree with that, but pushing an ole lady is not ok, never going to be ok and I dont care if she was flogging him with her walker.. Period.

Besides, thank God that had not been my Grammy (grhs) she would have knocked the snot out of him.

I said last night that it wouldn't be long before the rumor mill put the "old" lady in a wheelchair with an oxygen tank. :)

"You're also assuming that she does not know where Caylee is" spoken from Noway Jose.

Ok! So! Tell us where she is!!! Damn, how hard is that?

This new story is almost hilarious IF a baby weren't missing! Shes not a good liar...but a liar just the same.

"You're also assuming that she does not know where Caylee is" spoken from Noway Jose.

Ok! So! Tell us where she is!!! Damn, how hard is that?

Right! It kills me when Jose says this...hes as nuts as his client!

just an fyi did everybody catch that Dante S former girlfriend name is Samantha

Do you remember the phone number that was listed as being both ..one of the known helping websites and the phone sex operator? The phone sex operator's name was Samantha also.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91
Back