Nancy Grace Mon Sept 8 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I said last night that it wouldn't be long before the rumor mill put the "old" lady in a wheelchair with an oxygen tank. :)

Not fair chilly willy- I saw the video, dont care, where I come from you put your hands on a woman ya better find a rock to hide under, the man-villagers are comin.

I've been a nurse for 22 years... and chloraform'sot in my cleaning supplies. And it isn't used in hospital.

14 yrs as an RN here and i dont use chloroform either and i've never seen it on any job.

Bethany Marshall...love her. She wont be motivated when she can spend 30 hours at her attorneys watching videos and going on Myspace!!! Wish somebody would ask that!

"You're also assuming that she does not know where Caylee is" spoken from Noway Jose.

Ok! So! Tell us where she is!!! Damn, how hard is that?

Just a few minutes prior NG played the phone call in which Casey tells Cindy that she doesn't "*advertiser censored***ing" know where Caylee is. Which is it Jose? Does she or doesn't she know?

Not fair chilly willy- I saw the video, dont care, where I come from you put your hands on a woman ya better find a rock to hide under, the man-villagers are comin.

If he'd of grabbed this granny he'd of got slapped upside the flipping head...with my fist!

Oh my. There's the protester telling her story.

Just on Nancy before the break how Cindy and Casey fought in June over Casey and her care of Caylee etc. Ok if this story is true about the fight, that Cindy saw a counselor for help Nancy Grace also just reported she told Casey during the fight to find a JOB which means Cindy and George KNEW she did NOT have a job. So they lied to POLICE officers, during the investigation, when they said she went off to work just like any other day.

GREAT for her! Patricia has filed charges against George for shoving her.

It takes only a few drops to knock someone out with cloroform. Anyone who tried to use enough to clean with it would have rendered themself unconcious. Unless they used a resperator mask or something.

I do agree with that, but pushing an ole lady is not ok, never going to be ok and I dont care if she was flogging him with her walker.. Period.

Besides, thank God that had not been my Grammy (grhs) she would have knocked the snot out of him.

She wasn't an 'old' lady......

And the way she was acting, not a lady at all.

Love Pat Brown. Interesting stuff she is saying about Blanchard Park...

LOL, seriously?
Im going for Leoanard... Giddy up
You know he is wearing contacts now to see me better

LOL I don't care if Rob sees me or not, I sure see him! :eek: :woohoo:

er-
anybody else feel like they are in a time warp?
Thanks to SuzieQ we knew this weeks ago!

Yes, Blink. At first I was really wondering if it was a re-run, but they have on different clothes...lol.

So interesting what Pat said about how Casey may be trying to explain away a body if they find her...they killed her,,,I didn't

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back