Nancy Grace Mon Sept 8 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I changed my mind on something tonight while watching NG and it was something LP said....I know, grain of salt...BUT! It was body language question. How things were in the home. He said GA was walking circles around KC. Hmmmmmmmm....something tells me he's royally peeved and prolly thinks something untoward happened under KC's watch and his anger is displaced on the public for this reason: He is living with CA who is still in denial and is walking on eggshells around KC to get "the truth." She does believe the story about the kidnapping because of her own guilt. That makes me even MORE angry at KC for being such a manipulator. And, for what it's worth, maybe LA is trying to get info outta her by acting like nothing is up. Again, after NG tonight, I really do think GA knows the truth and is displacing his anger upon others instead of in the house and on KC. What do yawl think?

He is absolutely freakin livid at Casey and truthfully I am concerned for all their safety.

Cindy, who is a nurse, might know chloraform is a good cleaner, and I don't believe we have it established WHO did the search on the net. Do we?

If it was residue from Casey using it, or putting Caylee "out", there probably would be a lot less than they seem to have found. Now, a compulsive cleaner would use it and use it again. They'd disolve the damned trunk with it if they could.

My mom, who is a nurse, knows of chloroform as a good cleaner....

Did they carry on like these people do? Did they lie and change there stories. If this family had nothing to hid they would not be acting all crazy like they are and Casey would not be in trouble.

Probably. Because at the end of the day we had no idea how else to act when the PD wouldn't look elsewhere until we could 'prove' ourselves innocent.

How else would you expect us to act?

Why is the family who loves their family always suspected first?

Well, I changed my mind on something tonight while watching NG and it was something LP said....I know, grain of salt...BUT! It was body language question. How things were in the home. He said GA was walking circles around KC. Hmmmmmmmm....something tells me he's royally peeved and prolly thinks something untoward happened under KC's watch and his anger is displaced on the public for this reason: He is living with CA who is still in denial and is walking on eggshells around KC to get "the truth." She does believe the story about the kidnapping because of her own guilt. That makes me even MORE angry at KC for being such a manipulator. And, for what it's worth, maybe LA is trying to get info outta her by acting like nothing is up. Again, after NG tonight, I really do think GA knows the truth and is displacing his anger upon others instead of in the house and on KC. What do yawl think?

Yeppers. Excellent psychoanalysis.

Yes, yes, yes!! I completely agree. I am certain GA knows the truth. KC... Manipulator to the Nth degree and CA? Pure guilt.

I wasn't being rude in the slightest and my sincerest apologies if you think I was.

I watched the video over and over and the woman is VERY antagonistic at best.

She was screaming "where are you from, Ohio?" and then the other point-blank insults as well.

She obviosuley is from some place a little less refinied than the midwest.

So if I don't make a post that is popular do I get booted?

Ummmm, that was the big black lady in the light blue. She was screaming the entire time.

ok everyone........RELAX.....deep breath.......imagine a be-yoo-ti-ful sunset......

I say this in jest - but I've seen some edginess tonight - and let's just take pride in our desire for the truth and justice to be served here!

Our Hearts all seem to be in the right place. *group hug*

*hugging you back* voice of reason Blinky hears you!

He is absolutely freakin livid at Casey and truthfully I am concerned for all their safety.

I think George knows Casey is to blame for this entire mess.
But the family walks on eggshells around her, for some reason, and George stifles the anger.
It could certainly become a combustible situation.

It would have been better for Casey to remain in jail.

Probably. Because at the end of the day we had no idea how else to act when the PD wouldn't look elsewhere until we could 'prove' ourselves innocent.

Mark Klaas, John Walsh, they were looked at first. It is common for LE to rule out family first

I love the LP....just for semi-witty banter. But tonight really helped me with HIS analysis of indoors. I did wish that NG would just come out and ASK RD if she hit on him...I was waiting, and waiting, and waiting. LOL

I think George knows Casey is to blame for this entire mess.
But the family walks on eggshells around her, for some reason, and George stifles the anger.
It could certainly become a combustible situation.

It would have been better for Casey to remain in jail.

Second time the phrase "Walking on Eggshells" is mentioned. Funny thing, that is the name of the first book I bought to help deal with my BPD DD. "Stop Walking on Eggshells." Coinkydink.

You know, I used to ask that question and get very angry at LE for blaming the family and NOT checking other leads. Then, sadly, I discovered that more often than not (anyone have stats?), someone very close/family IS to blame. Sad and disillusioning, but true. In this case I believe LE is right on and doing a great job. I've never, ever, seen such acting out from the entire family. There is something more than "wrong" here.

In your case, I can sympathize with you. The family is NOT always guilty and I feel for people like you, wrongly accused. Not meaning "you" in the subjective sense. I hate it when the innocent are accused, but in the Anthony's case, what alternative is there? Zanaida? Zaneida? Sam? Did your family have a story like that?

Believe me, I sympathize with you without knowing the entire story, but if it was as convoluted as this, I might wonder. Sorry, but I might. My cousin was murdered many years ago and it was VERY convoluted and still unsolved.

God bless us everyone.

In my opinion, of course.

OK, what is it about this family dynamic that has caused this whole family to walk on eggshells around Casey? Why does GP ignore her, why does GM kiss her beehind and why is Lee so enthralled with her? Why is she the end all and be all of this family. I have never felt such disdain for anyone in my life and I don't see what this family sees in her. I almost hate her. she turns my stomach when I see her face. Yet she runs this whole family.

IMO, the parentage of her child is the reason.

I suspected it from Day 1 and still hold onto this thought.

Why does everyone who believe's there is a chance that this little girl is alive get attacked and accused of being Cindy or Casey. It's ridiculous. Can anyone in this forum believe for a second that she is alive without being attacked?

My God!

Had nothing to do with thinking Caylee is alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back