Nancy Grace - Monday, 1/5/2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Paver blocks 10-15 ft. from where Caylee was found ~ per LP. :confused:

Hoover says........Dominic called him and said "come up here, we're going to go get Caylee." Hoover says he asked if she were dead or alive, and Dominic said she was dead. LP saying there were pavers there. LP called Nick Savage with FBI - agent in charge in Orlando.

This is the first time I've heard this news about the closed circuit tv. Why is she even allowed that? And when is the funeral? :waitasec:

The funeral hasn't been set yet. Local "rumors" have it that the defense team asked Dr. G if they could use the county ME office facilities to perform their own autopsy and were denied. So right now, little Caylee's remains lie in a funeral home, waiting on someone to do something. So sad.

LP : I saw the video.

DC Called JH the morning of the 15th, "we are going to get Caylee". They got there, DC was down the road on the opposite side from where Caylee was found. There were pavers blocks found less than 15 feet from the site. Definition of "paver blocks" by LP - blocks used in building construction.

LP "I was told this the 15th or 16th of December. I immediately called Nick Savage." "You better talk to this guy." Also told JH "You better talk to this guy."

Nick Savage is agent in charge of Caylee investigation for FBI.

Serious question here. Do you guys really care what CA orders up everyday for meals and snacks?

I mean - "Bombshell! Casey orders green Jello on Tuesday. What does it mean that she usually orders red?"

I think it's interesting when most folks who have no hand in a horrific murder of their child would not be ordering Skittles, Reeses, stuffs like that. To me it shows that she is in her own little world..taking the time to indulge, when an innocent soul would be so heartsick, snacks would be the furthest from their hearts desire. But that's JMO.

Serious question here. Do you guys really care what CA orders up everyday for meals and snacks?

I mean - "Bombshell! Casey orders green Jello on Tuesday. What does it mean that she usually orders red?"

I could care less as long as I'm not being charged for it, as a tax payer !!

We haven't seen the list of items taken from the scene and the A's house right? So the pavers could have been there

I'm glad Nancy is questioning the privacy issue for the tragic death of Jett Travolta..let that poor family grieve for crissakes! Right away this has to have an air if suspision??? It was a tragic unexpected sudden death. It happens every day unfortunately. There is nothing worse than a parent having to bury thier child. Leave them alone!!

/rant off

Plus what they are saying about anti-seizure medication is true unfortunately. It does not prevent seizures, it just helps to control them and in time I think it doesn't work at all. My Daughter died at age 14 from a grand maul seizure. She died in her sleep. This was a very long time ago, but it's still very painful. My prayers and sympathy go out to the Travolta's.

It is sad that Caylee waits. I was watching old news clips today and came across the one of JB emailing the SA's office telling them to hurry up with autopsy info so this family could bury this baby, as per JB thats whats important! Infuriating!

Paver blocks 10-15 ft. from where Caylee was found ~ per LP. :confused:

Thanks Panthara, Now if true, that could be BIG. Very big if they match the ones at the A home. I wonder if pavers would retain fingerprints? Well, it would definitely tie the disposal to the A family, not necessarily to Casey, right?

I bet that is why the investigators were taking photos in their backyard right after the discovery of the remains!

IIRC there is a pix on here with those paver stones or maybe was on TV, I remeber seeing them and thought it was odd.........

The funeral hasn't been set yet. Local "rumors" have it that the defense team asked Dr. G if they could use the county ME office facilities to perform their own autopsy and were denied. So right now, little Caylee's remains lie in a funeral home, waiting on someone to do something. So sad.
Thanks for the update ~ I heard Nancy say Caylee was still in the funeral home but I didn't know what happened with the 2nd autopsy.

I have to wonder if kc is actually requesting to watch the funeral , or if JB is making these requests just to make people think she wants to.

I wonder if Casey snagged the pavers with the borrowed shovel with the thought that she was going to use them to wheigh her daughter's body down in a body of water, but then hastily dumped Caylee down the street when George almost got in her trunk on the "here's your effin' gas cans" incedent day. She had the pavers in the car and ditched them when she dumped Caylee down the street? Hmmm...food for thought.:waitasec:

Thanks Panthara, Now if true, that could be BIG. Very big if they match the ones at the A home. I wonder if pavers would retain fingerprints? Well, it would definitely tie the disposal to the A family, not necessarily to Casey, right?

I bet that is why the investigators were taking photos in their backyard right after the discovery of the remains!
Yes, that would explain the back yard photos! From the photo of the playhouse I remember only one stone in front of it where it looks like there should be two. :waitasec:

I do....

I think she should be locked in her cell & fed bread & water.

I'm only joking but it is amazing to me that she has access to pretty much whatever she want's.

Oh, that is sad. George and Cindy went to the funeral home and "sat" with the remains.

OMG, the A's went to the funeral home and "sat" with the remains. What the heck are they waiting for !@!$%^. Pressure the defense to do what they need to do and lay her to rest !@#$$@!#!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousWhiskers
Back