Nancy Grace - Monday, 1/5/2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NG implies that the tape was 'taped over" intentionally to hide something. She is a mess.

JH contacted the A's to offer his services for free and provided security for them. He never worked for JB.
DC worked for JB but not the A's (even for free). NG summarizes that they both were employed by the A family. She just isn't right.
Ok...not the first time I've heard that after working for JB DC went to work for the As...who said otherwise...do you have a link, please? I really feel like I missed something.

Nancy's moved on to talking about Casey Googling 'One Tree Hill' episode about the nanny who kidnaps a child.

has kobe been ousted from the show? haven't seen him on in awhile

My guess is that because he's been retained by the defense as a forensic expert he can't talk about the case - So Dr. Perper <sp?> is on

anyone notice a huge bump on Dr. Perpers head tonight??? And wasn't he just in the Bahamas for the autopsy for Jett Travolta?

If they did find the Pavers near the Body then I wonder why George never told LE that they were missing?

Maybe he did & we just don't know about it but I always thought it was strange that he just happened to replace a few pavers on July 4th

this could be the 'truth' that they are holding back from LE

I've tried 3 times now to reply to this! :furious: I remember photos of the playhouse and there was only one paver stone in front of it where it looked like there should be two. I agree this might be why they were taking more pictures of the back yard! MOO
Geez, we talked about pavers for so long. I really am wondering if LP gets his info from here.

sorry friends my post went through multi times......I thought it didn't go through.......site must be busy

My guess is that because he's been retained by the defense as a forensic expert he can't talk about the case - So Dr. Perper <sp?> is on

anyone notice a huge bump on Dr. Perpers head tonight??? And wasn't he just in the Bahamas for the autopsy for Jett Travolta?

Dr. Perper was dropped on his head as an infant and it resulted in a mis-shapened head.

Geez, we talked about pavers for so long. I really am wondering if LP gets his info from here.
I'm beginning to believe he does! While it's possible these stones came from the A's yard I really doubt it ~ they'd be too heavy for Casey to carry. She couldn't even get Caylee's body further into the woods! MOO

this could be the 'truth' that they are holding back from LE

Is it possible that the pavers that were found had some soil stuck to them and that's the reason that LE took soil samples from the A's house?:)

Caller: "Why does LA need a criminal attorney if he has nothing to hide?"

Dr Perper was born with that head deform.......read an article about it??

Is it possible that the pavers that were found had some soil stuck to them and that's the reason that LE took soil samples from the A's house?:)

I think that every batch is a little unique compared to others.

Leticia says she talked to OCSO today and there is discussion of charges against LA, but it may be "unintentional."

NG to her newsroom: "When the Ohio caller calls back, put her through IMMEDIATELY." I wonder what that was all about?

NG to her newsroom: "When the Ohio caller calls back, put her through IMMEDIATELY." I wonder what that was all about?
caller stated she had been trying forever to get through and couldn't. Guess NG had some pity so she made that statement. :)

Most people order more than they think they're going to need when doing a project with pavers, brick, stone, etc. I wonder if the detectives noted that there wasn't a small stack of extras?

I'm pretty sure they had extras. If you look at the front of their house, you can see the same kind lining their flower beds / landscaping. They prolly just had them stacked up in the garage or shed. She just nabbed a few of them for "weighting" purposes.

I think that every batch is a little unique compared to others.

Yes......pavers, bricks, and other masonary does have color variations with each batch made. It's difficult to find a color match if you're selecting from two different batches.

I just happened to see that you're close to my hometown. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back