Nancy Grace - Monday, 1/5/2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LP claims he was shown this video by the PI on Dec 16 or 17. But he never mentioned it until Dec 30 on NG. The night before he was saying their was a daisy chain and implicating the meter reader. He never mentioned that DC said they found Caylee and she was dead. So, he knew all of this for about 13 days and didn't mention it. . . . .

I find him so hard to believe. I think he gets some "inside information". . . .just enough to keep himself on camera. This story was announded by another news channel on the 29th first. The first time he claimed to have seen it was on the 29th, but he never mentioned that the PI said they found Caylee. What's up with him?

Interesting idea, wonder who would be feeding him this inside info and what would be their purpose ...hmmmm I wonder.

NG implies that the tape was 'taped over" intentionally to hide something. She is a mess.

JH contacted the A's to offer his services for free and provided security for them. He never worked for JB.
DC worked for JB but not the A's (even for free). NG summarizes that they both were employed by the A family. She just isn't right.

maybe the pavers in when LA comes into the picture? I would think the small body bag would of floated in water? Pavers would hold it down.........a man's job.........????/

NG to her newsroom: "When the Ohio caller calls back, put her through IMMEDIATELY." I wonder what that was all about?

This could be in relation to the 4 year old child who was abducted in Ohio, and his mom was killed. Just a thought.

caller stated she had been trying forever to get through and couldn't. Guess NG had some pity so she made that statement. :)

Ah, ok, thank you for the clarification :)

News of GA and CA sitting with Caylee at the funeral home is sad. Maybe this can be the slap of reality they need to cut KC loose. Wishful thinking, I know.

I'm pretty sure they had extras. If you look at the front of their house, you can see the same kind lining their flower beds / landscaping. They prolly just had them stacked up in the garage or shed. She just nabbed a few of them for "weighting" purposes.
Caylee alone weighed 30-35 lbs. Unless she was almost completely decomposed, the only way I can see this is if they were carried separately and placed on top of the bag. MOO

If the A's sit with bones in funeral home, is Caylee in a small casket now? Sealed etc?
Their private grief and now for the burial details???? Hope it is soon.......so afraid some tabloid will take pix and dishonor CAYLEE. IMO

NG to her newsroom: "When the Ohio caller calls back, put her through IMMEDIATELY." I wonder what that was all about?

O/T Yardi, just gotta say, I love your mouse and rat, and your footnote. :wave:

NG implies that the tape was 'taped over" intentionally to hide something. She is a mess.

JH contacted the A's to offer his services for free and provided security for them. He never worked for JB.
DC worked for JB but not the A's (even for free). NG summarizes that they both were employed by the A family. She just isn't right.

LP stated both on HLN Prime News and on JVM tonight that the tape was NOT taped over and that the FBI has it. I sure hope they do !!!

Was it reported prior to tonight (on NG) the A's sat with Caylee's remains?

LP called Nick Savage, FBI agent in charge of the Caylee Anthonly case in Orlando about the tape on the day JH showed it to him. Just because he didn't mention it on NG before the 30th is of no merit. She isn't on the case. (FYI)

There is nothing to suggest that the tape was "taped over" intentionally, yet NG is on this like a moth to the flame. Sometimes I think she hears what she wants to hear.

Caylee alone weighed 30-35 lbs. Unless she was almost completely decomposed, the only way I can see this is if they were carried separately and placed on top of the bag. MOO

Probably how it went. As small as KC is, I can't see her toting a couple of pavers and Caylee in a bag all at the same time.

Ah, ok, thank you for the clarification :)

News of GA and CA sitting with Caylee at the funeral home is sad. Maybe this can be the slap of reality they need to cut KC loose. Wishful thinking, I know.

Is there news of them being at the Funeral home with Caylee??

LP called Nick Savage, FBI agent in charge of the Caylee Anthonly case in Orlando about the tape on the day JH showed it to him. Just because he didn't mention it on NG before the 30th is of no merit. She isn't on the case. (FYI)

There is nothing to suggest that the tape was "taped over" intentionally, yet NG is on this like a moth to the flame. Sometimes I think she hears what she wants to hear.
And I thought LP said the other night that the PI was a few hundred feet away from where Caylee was eventually found ~ so he wasn't even close. MOO

I wonder if Casey snagged the pavers with the borrowed shovel with the thought that she was going to use them to wheigh her daughter's body down in a body of water, but then hastily dumped Caylee down the street when George almost got in her trunk on the "here's your effin' gas cans" incedent day. She had the pavers in the car and ditched them when she dumped Caylee down the street? Hmmm...food for thought.:waitasec:

I think that might be right. Plus, it explains the gardening the As say they did on the 4 July weekend. That would be some major obstruction if the pavers were missing and the As lied to the police about it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back