Nancy Grace - Monday, 1/5/2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the A's had gone to the funeral home to "sit" with Caylees remains, it would have been a media event.

I was wondering if the a family just went to funeral home to pick out things, fill out obit, pick flowers, songs and make the arrangements. That all takes time and their lawyer said they were sitting with the remains???? IMO

Did I miss the lawyer saying it too or are you asking if it came from him?

Tonight we heard it from one of NG's producers & she made it seem almost like old news which it's not..I think she's an odd duck..Does anyone else share my POV?

I didnt get to hear all of NG tonight- I did hear something about Casey will be able to see the funeral on tv- I am presuming this will be a closed circuit tv from the private funeral- am i right?

On NG did I hear them say something about the meter reader and a jail connection? I was cooking dinner at the time and listening to the tv and I thought I heard this. Did I?

The picture below shows the pavers used by the Anthony family. Note that the pavers under Caylee's playhouse are different than the ones used for the sitting area.

When LE initially did the search of the Anthony backyard on July 17 and 18, it was explained that the Anthonys had the pavers under the playhouse area for some time, and that the pavers for the sitting area were another project. I think the pavers in the sitting area was the 4th of July project that's been mentioned.

41089110.jpg

Tonight we heard it from one of NG's producers & she made it seem almost like old news which it's not..She's kinda strange anyway!
That whole show was strange to me!

Am I hearing things or did I catch that Dominic Casey was on his cell phone when he was allegedly videotaped by Hoover at the site?

Someone "guiding" him perhaps? Maybe the meter reader got sick of trying to get LE out there. Something's weird about the meter reader situation. No, not the man himself, and I don't believe he's involved in any criminal way whatsoever... but there is something "off" about the whole situation. and now this P.I. issue? Some pieces of the puzzle still missing perhaps. Maybe at that point he really felt there was something there, and tried to get the P.I. to check it out, and when nothing came of it - he finally went back to check it out himself?

... just a theory.

LP was not talking about pavers from the Anthony home. He can be very confusing, but I just listened again to what he said. He was referring to a permanent fixture along the road, like a construction paver that was part of a storm drain. He was using it as a landmark. It has been referred to by others that have seen the site in person. Check the thread where Members report personal observations of the dump site. It's on the 2nd page today. He said that those pavers were close to the site but he thought DC was on the opposite side of the street because he did not see the pavers. Maybe I'm wrong but after listening again I think that is what he meant.
Thank you! I was going to watch her show again at 10pm to listen again but now this clarifies it a lot!

Tonight we heard it from one of NG's producers & she made it seem almost like old news which it's not..I think she's an odd duck..Does anyone else share my POV?

Natisha? Yeah--there's something odd about her to me too! I'm interested in your rumor....did you post it in the rumor thread yet?:)

Am I hearing things or did I catch that Dominic Casey was on his cell phone when he was allegedly videotaped by Hoover at the site?

Someone "guiding" him perhaps? Maybe the meter reader got sick of trying to get LE out there. Something's weird about the meter reader situation. No, not the man himself, and I don't believe he's involved in any criminal way whatsoever... but there is something "off" about the whole situation. and now this P.I. issue? Some pieces of the puzzle still missing perhaps. Maybe at that point he really felt there was something there, and tried to get the P.I. to check it out, and when nothing came of it - he finally went back to check it out himself?

... just a theory.

It's been reported from the start DC was on the phone & most believe he was either being guided or was reporting back to someone about what he had found (or not) on this mission.

Are they discussing the "daisy chain" mentioned last week? The unknown links between LA and the MR..per LP?

Are they discussing the "daisy chain" mentioned last week? The unknown links between LA and the MR..per LP?
Tonight the "chain" seemed to be "linked" back to the jail and somebody there knowing RK and maybe tipping him off. :waitasec: MOO

Maybe at that point he really felt there was something there, and tried to get the P.I. to check it out, and when nothing came of it - he finally went back to check it out himself?

... just a theory.

I'm thinking that's a very good theory! After all, DC's name was out there in the public acknowledging he was the A's PI. So maybe DC's was another number the MR called after LE came and went and found nothing.

It's been reported from the start DC was on the phone & most believe he was either being guided or was reporting back to someone about what he had found (or not) on this mission.

Thanks, I actually hadn't read that particular detail and haven't watched NG for a bit. I did hear it stated that the FBI has confiscated Hoover's cell phone as well as the tape, hopefully they have DC's as well. Wouldn't take much to find out who he was talking to.

NG implies that the tape was 'taped over" intentionally to hide something. She is a mess.

JH contacted the A's to offer his services for free and provided security for them. He never worked for JB.
DC worked for JB but not the A's (even for free). NG summarizes that they both were employed by the A family. She just isn't right.

I remember awhile ago reading/hearing on the news that DC was the Anthony's PI.

Thanks, I actually hadn't read that particular detail and haven't watched NG for a bit. I did hear it stated that the FBI has confiscated Hoover's cell phone as well as the tape, hopefully they have DC's as well. Wouldn't take much to find out who he was talking to.

They supposedly have still photos also..LE should know who DC was talking to (he claims it was his sick daughter) but we don't know that for sure & we won't unless charges are filed?

I remember awhile ago reading/hearing on the news that DC was the Anthony's PI.

DC was the A's PI. Many months ago (when I thought Caylee may be alive) I found someone posting a sighting on another blog. I sent the info to GA and LE and received an email reply from DC asking for further info.

I do....

I think she should be locked in her cell & fed bread & water.

I'm only joking but it is amazing to me that she has access to pretty much whatever she want's.
IMO
well not everything she can't order a boyfriend and that is what she seems to favorite over everything MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jstuff
Back