Nancy Grace - Monday, 1/5/2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I received this email from DC 9/10/08
It was in response to an email I sent GA concerning a "sighting" of Caylee someone posted on another board.

Good morning, your email was forwarded to me by George Anthony and I would like to know the details on your sighting, please contact me at your convenience.

Kindest regards,

Dominic

Dominic Casey, Private Investigator

D&A Investigations, Inc.

E dominic@dgator.com

P 407.865.7152

F 407.865.7158

C 407.448.4565

www.dgator.com

Access to Knowledge is a Right™

Copyright © 2008. All rights reserved.

Okay, thanks. I could swear I heard Natisha mention Oct. when she said he went to work for the A's, after he quit working for Baez. Maybe these reporters don't always get it right either.

Do we know the exact day that the "Video" was Filmed?

Allegedly

If someone in the jail tipped off the meter reader then that would mean that KC is in jail running her mouth? Could KC have told this woman where the remains were and that they were wrapped in a trash bag (not specifying what color bag). Could that be why there was so much confusion as to what color bag the meter reader saw? Maybe he just knew it was definitely there and wrapped in a trash bag therefore several trash bags stood out to him and looked "suspicious". Could the woman in the jail provided this information to the meter reader in hopes of splitting the reward money? I know at that time in August the reward for finding Caylee was 225,000. Just thinking out loud.

I received this email from DC 9/10/08
It was in response to an email I sent GA concerning a "sighting" of Caylee someone posted on another board.

Good morning, your email was forwarded to me by George Anthony and I would like to know the details on your sighting, please contact me at your convenience.

Kindest regards,

Dominic

Dominic Casey, Private Investigator

D&A Investigations, Inc.

E dominic@dgator.com

P 407.865.7152

F 407.865.7158

C 407.448.4565

www.dgator.com

Access to Knowledge is a Right™

Copyright © 2008. All rights reserved.

Okay, thanks. I could swear I heard Natisha mention Oct. when she said he went to work for the A's, after he quit working for Baez. Maybe these reporters don't always get it right either.

Natisha and others have mentioned Oct. that was my point...they were obviously at least in contact with the A's before that!

If someone in the jail tipped off the meter reader then that would mean that KC is in jail running her mouth? Could KC have told this woman where the remains were and that they were wrapped in a trash bag (not specifying what color bag). Could that be why there was so much confusion as to what color bag the meter reader saw? Maybe he just knew it was definitely there and wrapped in a trash bag therefore several trash bags stood out to him and looked "suspicious". Could the woman in the jail provided this information to the meter reader in hopes of splitting the reward money? I know at that time in August the reward for finding Caylee was 225,000. Just thinking out loud.

I think that the reward was to find Caylee Alive and that it had expired?

Natisha and others have mentioned Oct. that was my point...they were obviously at least in contact with the A's before that!

I had thought that DC worked for JB since Day 31-ish and his key role was as PI searching for Caylee Alive.

I wasn't aware of his transition away from JB to the A's, although he did become more prominent in the Caylee Alive search with the A's, KFN and, MB.

Seems strange that JB would let DC go when he was acting in the Defense best interest, unless it was money and so KFN or trust was funding expenses, etc?

I think that the reward was to find Caylee Alive and that it had expired?

Oh OK I didn't know that. But I am just wondering, you could only get the reward money is she was found alive? I know if it was one of my family members that were missing I would've like to have them back alive or dead. I just wouldn't want to think that someone in my family was somewhere out in this world either alive with someone that could possibly harm them or somewhere laying in the woods dead. Either way I would like them brought home. So what I am guessing is eventhough they found Caylee dead then there was no reward money? Did the A's make this known in the beginning because I think I must've missed something.

Yes, it's not just one reporter. It's been repeatedly reported that it was Oct. that DC started working for the A's . I beleive even Jose made that statement, IIRC. But your Sept. email seems to indicate an earlier date.hmmm

Oh OK I didn't know that. But I am just wondering, you could only get the reward money is she was found alive? I know if it was one of my family members that were missing I would've like to have them back alive or dead. I just wouldn't want to think that someone in my family was somewhere out in this world either alive with someone that could possibly harm them or somewhere laying in the woods dead. Either way I would like them brought home. So what I am guessing is eventhough they found Caylee dead then there was no reward money? Did the A's make this known in the beginning because I think I must've missed something.

I think it was LP that offered a reward to find Caylee's body, $50K but he expired it soon afterwards.

I had thought that DC worked for JB since Day 31-ish and his key role was as PI searching for Caylee Alive.

I wasn't aware of his transition away from JB to the A's, although he did become more prominent in the Caylee Alive search with the A's, KFN and, MB.

Seems strange that JB would let DC go when he was acting in the Defense best interest, unless it was money and so KFN or trust was funding expenses, etc?

I know...and the other thing that kinda made me ??? His reply "contact me at your convenience???" This "tip" I sent was from a man almost begging
for someone to contact him. He thought he had seen Caylee in a little town in NC and the man even gave his cell phone # on the board for someone to help him contact the right people.

I know that some people think that GA was someway involved in all this and I use to think that GA was a good guy trying to help LE find his granddaughter. I was just thinking about the jailhouse visit between KC and GA that they showed tonight on NG. Did anyone else find it odd that GA said that he felt Caylee was close to home also? He said he could feel it in his heart that Caylee was close. I can't put myself in the A's shoes but when I hear "kidnap" I would think far away, left the state, maybe even leaving the country but not close to home. Am I crazy or what?

Yes, it's not just one reporter. It's been repeatedly reported that it was Oct. that DC started working for the A's . I beleive even Jose made that statement, IIRC. But your Sept. email seems to indicate an earlier date.hmmm

<<From Ch.13's report:
ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, is concerned investigators may want to question the private investigator he hired in July.Dominic Casey was hired to look for Caylee Anthony after her mother, Casey, was first arrested. He was terminated in October.>>

Either Jose's not so good with his date facts, or possibly DC was playing both sides of the fence (and possibly getting paid from both, who knows)

No, Suspicious1, you're not crazy. I don't think it would cross my mind that a kidnapper would keep Caylee close to home.

Maybe George was just trying to get Casey to open up more about what she meant about close to home...or could he have been trying to tell her they were close to finding something?

I know...and the other thing that kinda made me ??? His reply "contact me at your convenience???" This "tip" I sent was from a man almost begging
for someone to contact him. He thought he had seen Caylee in a little town in NC and the man even gave his cell phone # on the board for someone to help him contact the right people.

Interesting.

I can see DC being overwhelmed and he sends out this email as a template, that he/they have acknowledged and responded but -- there does need to be prioritization and proactive efforts.

I guess it depends if it was all in good faith and they were doing the best they can or if this was a front and they were just going through the motions.

Being originally a part of the Defense is a conflict of interest, so that would have been a good reason to work for the A's / KFN rather than JB.

<<From Ch.13's report:
ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, is concerned investigators may want to question the private investigator he hired in July.Dominic Casey was hired to look for Caylee Anthony after her mother, Casey, was first arrested. He was terminated in October.>>

Interesting huh? I still have the email I sent GA and DC's reply saved. I wonder if the man with the tip actually ever got a call from DC.

If the A's had gone to the funeral home to "sit" with Caylees remains, it would have been a media event.

Just got in and was reading to catch up...........

:furious:

I do NOT want to see some 'exclusive pics' of the Anthony's sitting there in the funeral home with Caylee's remains in a box or casket later on!!!! I am not saying any pics were done at all, but I sure would not put it past them! And I mean with their 'private photographer' or whatever to market the pics later.

NOT saying thia has happened. Just IMO.

I would guess that Caylee's remains are in a cardboard box, waiting for release to a lab or interrment.

The A's can do nothing about this. It is up to KC to release the remains and she will do whatever is in her best interest.

Hi, DotsEyes!

As Casey is the next of kin, wouldn't she have to sign a formal paper with the funeral home to release Caylee's remains to her parents for burial? I am up in Monroe and see that you are in New Orleans. I do know that here when the next of kin is not in a position to do anything with the remains, they do have to sign the remains over to the person they want to take care of the burial plans, etc.

Do we know if Casey has signed such a paper? Doesen't that have to be done? TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warmblanket
Back