Nancy Grace - Monday, 1/5/2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know that KC had told Cindy and George in one of her visits that she was going to write them letters and send them through the regular mail. Since she hasn't had any contact with them, I am sure they have written letters back and forth. I have never been in prison before but from watching all of the shows about prison, I have seen where the inmates incoming and outgoing mail is read before it is sent/received. I am wondering if perhaps KC put the information in one of her letters to LA and the "mail monitor" for lack of a better word, read the mail and tipped off the meter reader? I can't say it was for the reward since he definitely wanted to remain anonymous, but it just seems strange.

I am not sure this is how it happened obviously, but perhaps it was in a letter to Lee hence the new rumors of OJ charges? Maybe it was one of their "coded" messages and between the "mail monitor" and the meter reader they figured out where the spot was?

Plus what they are saying about anti-seizure medication is true unfortunately. It does not prevent seizures, it just helps to control them and in time I think it doesn't work at all. My Daughter died at age 14 from a grand maul seizure. She died in her sleep. This was a very long time ago, but it's still very painful. My prayers and sympathy go out to the Travolta's.

I'm so sorry for your loss! :blowkiss:

Hoover says........Dominic called him and said "come up here, we're going to go get Caylee." Hoover says he asked if she were dead or alive, and Dominic said she was dead. LP saying there were pavers there. LP called Nick Savage with FBI - agent in charge in Orlando.

I wonder- if this is true why didn't the FBI go to those woods when LP called about this?!

I wonder- if this is true why didn't the FBI go to those woods when LP called about this?!

The way I understand it (sometimes) is that by the time LP supposedly was told the story by JH, the body had already been discovered by the meter reader and the FBI was already there searching for remains.

I think it's interesting when most folks who have no hand in a horrific murder of their child would not be ordering Skittles, Reeses, stuffs like that. To me it shows that she is in her own little world..taking the time to indulge, when an innocent soul would be so heartsick, snacks would be the furthest from their hearts desire. But that's JMO.

uh huh. Very adaptable.

The way I understand it (sometimes) is that by the time LP supposedly was told the story by JH, the body had already been discovered by the meter reader and the FBI was already there searching for remains.

aaahh, I see. Perfect timing then.

They could very easily have already had the private funeral there at the funeral home and taken her ashes home, without informing the media or Nancy Grace. Just MOO.

I agree, but this would require class, discretion, and in the best interest of dignity for little Caylee. I just find it doubtful that the Anthony's have developed these traits overnight.

JMO

I think Hoover was a 'plant' into this case by LP, and if not in the beginning, then he became one. This is just my opinion, but if I turn out to be wrong, I will eat crow every day for one month!

I think Hoover was a 'plant' into this case by LP, and if not in the beginning, then he became one. This is just my opinion, but if I turn out to be wrong, I will eat crow every day for one month!

Hoover was there filming the day she was released on LP's bond money..who else involved would want this captured on film..then he shows up at the A's to help them with security..supposedly for free..before that he tries to get in with LP & Co but is refused..so LP says..and who does he squeal to about DC's mission into the woods..so much reeks of crow!

Are you getting ready to chow down? :)

The picture below shows the pavers used by the Anthony family. Note that the pavers under Caylee's playhouse are different than the ones used for the sitting area.

When LE initially did the search of the Anthony backyard on July 17 and 18, it was explained that the Anthonys had the pavers under the playhouse area for some time, and that the pavers for the sitting area were another project. I think the pavers in the sitting area was the 4th of July project that's been mentioned.

41089110.jpg

HI,
Does anyone else notice in the bottom right hand corner in this picture?, the red things?, they look like those flags that they have been using as evidence markers... also while looking at the photo, I notice the detective and I thought he was relieving himself... sorry, it is late and I thought I would share the smile... lol

Oh, that is sad. George and Cindy went to the funeral home and "sat" with the remains.

OMH This puts tears in my eyes. I don't have a lot of sympathy toward these people because of their lies and obstructions (MO), but this definitely makes me feel for them now.

NG to her newsroom: "When the Ohio caller calls back, put her through IMMEDIATELY." I wonder what that was all about?

It was just a little joke. The lady had said that she and her friends had been trying to call her many times, and she finally got through. Get it? LOL

Hoover was there filming the day she was released on LP's bond money..who else involved would want this captured on film..then he shows up at the A's to help them with security..supposedly for free..before that he tries to get in with LP & Co but is refused..so LP says..and who does he squeal to about DC's mission into the woods..so much reeks of crow!

Are you getting ready to chow down? :)

:crazy:

Yes, when it is clear that he was not involved with LP in any way. That has not been made clear yet, tho. I saw where Hoover was taping Casey's release when LP bailed her out. Don't think that proves anything either way.

HOWEVER, a little Louisiana hot sauce sprinkled on anything makes it good! I got 2 bottles in case I need them! LOL

HI,
Does anyone else notice in the bottom right hand corner in this picture?, the red things?, they look like those flags that they have been using as evidence markers... also while looking at the photo, I notice the detective and I thought he was relieving himself... sorry, it is late and I thought I would share the smile... lol

Bathbuddys, the detective does look as if he is taking care of a personal problem!

I noticed the little flags there right away and thought that little Caylee had to have been laid there at one time............:mad:

:waitasec:

I have always felt a strange vibe about the Meter reader:waitasec: Just something in his dialogue:waitasec:, especially saying "I'm a county employee, & I want to remain anonymous" & they reply,"well you can call the tip line & still remain anonymous" & he says":eek::eek:"Not if they find a freaking body":eek::eek::confused: Really crass, considering the circumstances...something does not RING true here......:confused:..And then tonight Drew Petrimou(sp) from WNBO, says according to LP, a female county worker, maybe at the jail, knew the Meter Reader, supporting LP's Daisy Chain theory??:bang: Wow, you really have to keep up with the program & have a good memory:woohoo::rolleyes:

I'm practically glued to this site and HLN... but somehow I've missed the "daisy chain theory"! Can someone put this in a few words for me? TIA

Annie

:crazy:

Yes, when it is clear that he was not involved with LP in any way. That has not been made clear yet, tho. I saw where Hoover was taping Casey's release when LP bailed her out. Don't think that proves anything either way.

HOWEVER, a little Louisiana hot sauce sprinkled on anything makes it good! I got 2 bottles in case I need them! LOL

OMG! lol I knew what you meant, even agree, & still wrote that crap about crow..I need to step away from the puter & go to bed ASAP! Night :)

I'm practically glued to this site and HLN... but somehow I've missed the "daisy chain theory"! Can someone put this in a few words for me? TIA

Annie

Many of the players are connected..like a chain..nobody is supposed to know..but LP does..he's the one who said it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mommysbabies24
Back