Nancy Grace - Monday, 1/5/2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was wondering if the a family just went to funeral home to pick out things, fill out obit, pick flowers, songs and make the arrangements. That all takes time and their lawyer said they were sitting with the remains???? IMO

I would guess that Caylee's remains are in a cardboard box, waiting for release to a lab or interrment.

The A's can do nothing about this. It is up to KC to release the remains and she will do whatever is in her best interest.

Tonight is the first time I've heard it. I guess maybe we should take that with a grain of salt...
I can't see it either since she apparently isn't ready for burial and the defense autopsy hasn't been done yet. She wouldn't be in a "viewing room", imo.

I was wondering if the a family just went to funeral home to pick out things, fill out obit, pick flowers, songs and make the arrangements. That all takes time and their lawyer said they were sitting with the remains???? IMO

We can hope

I think that might be right. Plus, it explains the gardening the As say they did on the 4 July weekend. That would be some major obstruction if the pavers were missing and the As lied to the police about it.

For them to be brought up there is "something" about them going on for sure.

NG implies that the tape was 'taped over" intentionally to hide something. She is a mess.

JH contacted the A's to offer his services for free and provided security for them. He never worked for JB.
DC worked for JB but not the A's (even for free). NG summarizes that they both were employed by the A family. She just isn't right.

DC stated that he worked for the Anthony family and speaks with them daily. link http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_private_investi.ph

I would guess that Caylee's remains are in a cardboard box, waiting for release to a lab or interrment.

The A's can do nothing about this. It is up to KC to release the remains and she will do whatever is in her best interest.

how very sad.........a cardboard box............and kc still has say so on what to do with that dear baby.........just not right! IMO

On the Paver's they may be man made and they are light. a company in my town makes them from a mold they make from the real ones. they are half the price and I can pick them up, I have them in my backyard.
an these would come in lots, they could probably check on that.

Yeah, it takes all of an hour or so.............Geeeshhhhhhhhhhhh

On the Paver's they may be man made and they are light. a company in my town makes them from a mold they make from the real ones. they are half the price and I can pick them up, I have them in my backyard.
an these would come in lots, they could probably check on that.
If these were the light ones what good would they do to weight a body down then?

Not much. Which is possibly why the body was able to be found.
I know this isn't funny but I laughed when I read your reply. Wouldn't that be just like Casey to think she was weighting the bag down with some lightweight "stones"???!!! Like, oh these are so easy to carry! :crazy: MOO

wonder if we can see what kind of pavers are at the A house and at crime scene........
going to search through pix.......

I know this isn't funny but I laughed when I read your reply. Wouldn't that be just like Casey to think she was weighting the bag down with some lightweight "stones"???!!! Like, oh these are so easy to carry! :crazy: MOO

yeah, ms kc isn't the brightest crayon in the box............

I think that might be right. Plus, it explains the gardening the As say they did on the 4 July weekend. That would be some major obstruction if the pavers were missing and the As lied to the police about it.

LP was not talking about pavers from the Anthony home. He can be very confusing, but I just listened again to what he said. He was referring to a permanent fixture along the road, like a construction paver that was part of a storm drain. He was using it as a landmark. It has been referred to by others that have seen the site in person. Check the thread where Members report personal observations of the dump site. It's on the 2nd page today. He said that those pavers were close to the site but he thought DC was on the opposite side of the street because he did not see the pavers. Maybe I'm wrong but after listening again I think that is what he meant.

Oh, that is sad. George and Cindy went to the funeral home and "sat" with the remains.

I cant help wonder what they were thinking /saying while they sat with the remains, feeling/expressing any guilt for throwing her under the bus, in order to try to defend Casey, so to speak?
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warmblanket
Back