NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Speaking of the smell. I never heard GA smelled anything on the 24th. But, I have always been under the understanding that the smell of human decomposition stays with everything in the area.
WHY did no one smell it on Casey? Or did they?

Yep. And if you tear the tape with your teeth, then you have DNA.

Let's see, how will the A's get around this one? Oh I know, Zanny forced Casey to spit on a roll of duct tape while Caylee was being kidnapped. Perfectly plausible, no?

These people are delusional.

Unless, and this is terrible, but what if Casey got into a rage and she just went off and started taping Caylee's mouth to quiet her and just couldn't quit?

I agree. I don't think KC planned ahead enough to make it look like a kidnapping. She lived for the moment,

Why would innocent people care if their house was bugged and why would they need an attorney. I see obstruction of justice or at least I hope so.

In the baby Sabrina case, LE bugged the Aisenberg's (parents) house. They were indicted based on what was on the tapes, and prosecutors took the Aisenbergs to trial.

In the end, the government paid the Aisenbergs 3 million dollars.

HTH

I've never heard GA admit to something being funky about the car prior to him picking it up at the tow yard. JMO.

Me neither. But, have we heard him say it didn't smell on that day (gas cans day)? Is there something he may have said to LE about the smell on that day that we haven't been privy to yet?

I'm under the impression she wraped her in something that leads back to the house, I have not heard anything about a tree :)
Somewhere today I heard that the bag ended up against a palm tree and LE removed a part of the tree. IMO probably to determine how long the bag was there.

Okay..okay...so. Just thinking out loud here. IF it was "staged" as a kidnapping, wouldn't that be some part or reasoning for the "Missing Children" websites that were found to have been searched on the PC? Did I make sense??

I just went and listend again to that song the Past....very chilling....now that we know duct tape was around Caylee's mouth.....i hope they will use that song in the trial...when showing the pics of poor little caylees body...:(

Guys - why in the WORLD would the A's release a statement through their lawyer that they are still standing by Casey? WHY? They KNOW what the evidence points too. Are they just too embarasses to backtrack at this juncture???

Some are saying it may have been done in an effort to prevent fluids from leaking (difficult to write and equally difficult to contemplate). It would fit in with the new info of possibly two bags.

I just don't think so. It takes a unique kind of person to bind their child's head with duct tape. I think Caylee was very much alive when this was applied to her little head and mouth. I think they most likely can determine that, if her tissue has been left on the tape. There may even be blood syains on the tape coming from her mouth.

I think she put the two bags together so she could make sure that Caylee did not come through but I think even with the double bags decomp had already begun to seep through the bag.

I really do believe that we don't know near the extent that Caylee suffered before her death.

This certainly was no accident.......none of it .. If it had been an accident Casey would have been overwrought with guilt and remorse and certainly couldn't have gone on as if life was so good and she was enjoying every minute of it.

The only kind of mother that can act like Casey is one who absolutely had no bonding attachment to her child at all. It was like Casey saw Caylee as an obstruction and burden. She simply took Caylee out of the equation and went on with her life like she didn't have a care in the world.

imoo

Sorry but need to rant a second. My stomach just keep rolling the more I hear. I stopped picturing Caylee and for the past 4 days I see a horrible, disgusting thing created by a monster. I am afraid that with what I am putting together in my head, that we are going to hear much more horrendous things - hate to say that but I see it coming. I also truly believe that there was a "holding" place prior to this dump and it wasn't her trunk...

I hate her!

Yes, I do believe this girl is evil and her parents knew and know it. It is going to get bad, really bad. I have a gut feeling with someone like KC we are going to hear/read a lot more about the secrets of this family and it is not going to be all the lovey dovey "hand" family they want the public to believe they are.JMO.

Ok - OT but funny....an American Anti-Kidnapping expert in Mexico advising the Mexican government about methods to combat kidnapping.....was kidnapped.

I don't agree with LP about Casey dumping the body on the 24th. I've always thought there was a reason that Casey kept coming back to the home every day up until the 19th or so. I thought it was because she was hoping to intercept the family's economic stimulus check in the mail, but it must have been that she was driving back by the dump site checking. Casey ran out of gas doing this checking and going back to the scene like so many criminals do. I think she wrapped the tape at time of death and dumped the body after 2.5 days like the experts have said about trunk time.

Guys - why in the WORLD would the A's release a statement through their lawyer that they are still standing by Casey? WHY? They KNOW what the evidence points too. Are they just too embarasses to backtrack at this juncture???

Their old claim was that Caylee was alive and Zanny took her.

Their statement today acknowledges that they now expect to hear that she is indeed dead. But they maintain their belief that Zanny is the culprit.

I don't know what they will require for concrete proof Casey did but they did at least accept that this is Caylee. I wasn't even sure they would make it that far.

Okay..okay...so. Just thinking out loud here. IF it was "staged" as a kidnapping, wouldn't that be some part or reasoning for the "Missing Children" websites that were found to have been searched on the PC? Did I make sense??

Absolutely. :) With Casey anything is possible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back