NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok something is bugging me ... tonight on NG, Ashley Banfield said that Casey's hair and fibers (if found) on Caylee at the crime scene would be normal since she is the mother.

I don't agree with that. KC's story is that the Nanny took her, let's say she did and the nanny held her for a month and then killed and dumped her. Why would KC's hair and fiber's be on Caylee a month later when she was killed?? Would the child not have had a bath in that month, nor changed clothes??

Sorry, I'm not buying it. If KC's hair and/or fibers are found at the scene or in the bag then KC was the last person with her. Don't cha think??

Yeah, I think. Good point!

Ok something is bugging me ... tonight on NG, Ashley Banfield said that Casey's hair and fibers (if found) on Caylee at the crime scene would be normal since she is the mother.

I don't agree with that. KC's story is that the Nanny took her, let's say she did and the nanny held her for a month and then killed and dumped her. Why would KC's hair and fiber's be on Caylee a month later when she was killed?? Would the child not have had a bath in that month, nor changed clothes??

Sorry, I'm not buying it. If KC's hair and/or fibers are found at the scene or in the bag then KC was the last person with her. Don't cha think??

Firstly, it depends if they determine the date/time of death. If within days of last seen then Caylee would potentially still have KC's hair DNA on her/items.

Secondly, there will be some things it makes sense that KC's hair or DNA are observed and others not.

That's why foreign objects such as duct tape are so important and items found in the bag with the remains. If there are items from the A home in the bag, how did they get there if they are not normally with Caylee? Also, obviously fingerprints or DNA on duct tape are good.

The defense can still argue it but like the other circumstantial evidence, the more pieces there are the more likely it is KC.

Something I don't understand about a mother who is so intent on defending her killer daughter..
If she believes in Casey, and believes that she did not hurt her child, please someone tell me what would stop a mother from going to the jail to console their child? The media could follow me in my skimpies for all I care, if it were my child, no one would stop me!:waitasec:
Cindy either knows the solid truth and can't face her, or is afraid of Casey giving her the truth, or lieing to her face yet again..:boohoo:
Quit blaming the public Cindy for not visiting your daughter!

Their old claim was that Caylee was alive and Zanny took her.

Their statement today acknowledges that they now expect to hear that she is indeed dead. But they maintain their belief that Zanny is the culprit.

I don't know what they will require for concrete proof Casey did but they did at least accept that this is Caylee. I wasn't even sure they would make it that far.

If they stick to the Nanny kidnapper, now killer, theory the interesting thing is -- the Defense has to exclude the forensics from the car, both the hair with death band as well as air samples AND provide something that the other ZFG exists -- like foreign fingerprints on the duct tape.

It becomes very far fetched if the Nanny did it, had access to the car trunk to hide the body, access to the house to get some personal items and, knew KC's secret hiding place to dump the body and frame KC.

He keeps saying he doesn't believe it was premeditated, that it was an accidental chloroform overdose. But then WHY all the internet searches for household weapons and neck breaking?

Accidental how? Chloroforming your child, maybe taping her mouth shut and locking her in the trunk so mommy could have a good time? In addition to the pc searches I look at her behavior afterward and the pain and misery she has since brought to her family and I can't stomach the thought of any excuses for Casey in any way shape or form. Accident my a$$.

I am overwhelmed by all of the info on here....can someone please let me know how many days this crazy monster was supposed to have driven the car with her daughter in it...Was there any vomit in the drivers seat? How could you not throw up smelling that ?????... something is off, if only in my mind. I cant see driving with that smell. I'm afraid this is going to get alot worse

Like when she called boy friend to pick her up and deserted the car,she had a bag of groceries with her to take to his house and they likely ate that food. I am real sick thinking of that. Imo, the first bag busted from the gases of the decomp. so she used a second bag after the fluids leaked into the trunk.
To answer your question, who knows how many days she drove around with little Caylee in the trunk. I have not been able to figure that out yet.She is a piece of work.

Tony L's phone number that she has been looking so hard for, lol

After reading the convo with nyitaliano it's obviouse that she was stuck and couldn't go to his house. What is weird to me is that she kept giving excuses not to go there and he kept on pushing. Poor Caylee.

I think the most telling thing pointing to it being Casey who discarded Caylee is the fact that when Leonard Padilla's divers thought they had found remains in the river, Casey was reported to have just looked at the TV report and walked calmly back to her cell. It has been reported that when she found out about the discovery of these latest remains she needed to be sedated.

They are talking about the liklihood that this could be anyone but Caylee....I am just saying a silent prayer to give thanks that Caylee has been found. There is no way IMO that Casey will not be convicted now.
I feel this was Angel Caylee reaching out to make sure Justice is served.
I cannot wait till the meter reader can talk to us after the trial to see if he feels he had some kind of devine guidance. Sorry to wax religious, but I am a firm believer.

LP did say the guy had a feeling there would be bag there before he went there to urinate . I am also a believer.

if they get him worldwide press coverage and a couple of nancy grace appearances, maybe

Guys, I wouldn't necessarily slam HL for pro-bono work or writing a book. Maybe there are other cases he could be lending a hand to.

But the reason he is motivated to do that is you. We are the ones posting and reading this forum. Are there other forums dedicated to these other people? Not really. Look at yourself before being so critical of Henry Lee.

speaking of duct tape, on Issues w/JVM tonight, a caller said that when you tear off a piece of duct tape, both your prints AND the person who used the roll of tape before you would be on there (try the experiment). So there may be at least 2 sets of prints on the tape that was found on the skull.

Now isn't that interesting !!!

but, only one persons prints would be on both ends.

No wait, how about another butter knife. I wonder if both bags were taped up. Maybe while she was struggling to wrap her up the first time, maybe a little frantic at what she had done and not wanting to see anymore, the knife somehow ended up taped inside the bag. Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants for her.

Lee taking that memorial down and his hateful attitude doing it makes me have thoughts about Lee I didn't have before. He is acting very strangely for some reason.

I don't know what it is about him, but looking at his pictures he absolutely gives me the heebie jeebies.

I've never heard GA admit to something being funky about the car prior to him picking it up at the tow yard. JMO.

Georgie's new attorney, BC, is requesting immunity for both of them. C&A.
Immunity from what incriminating actions, I ask myself?
This would be a good new thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back