NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LA attorney reading tea leaves getting the feeling that charges will be coming down against LA.

The beginning of the end of that family and the beginning of justice for Caylee (my words)

From your lips to God's ears.

The host sitting in tonight for NG was great. She did her homework and she was very direct in her questioning without constantly interrupting her guests.

J Casares is a regular commentator on Court TV. Although she got a little confused with the names Casey/Caylee tonight, she is a true professional. I would really like to see her on NG more often, even taking over the show if possible. And as an extra bonus she doesn't have twins!!!

?? Confused as to when they issued this statement 'cause it says they're praying for Caylee's safe return. This old?
I also didnt get that either..
Because the date at the top says 29th dec

He's certainly not the only one doing it either..look at the entire defense team including their "experts." Yes Jurors are people too agreed ,but honestly I'm sure all the "potential" jurors are just as confused hearing the lines of crapola spewing violently from the defense. It's going to be a case of listen to what is being presented in COURT, just as in any other high profile case with vast media attention. If a juror isn't able to do that then they don't belong on a jury, fufilling their civil duty.

I agree with what you said, except one part. The defense has as much right to present their facts in the media as the prosecution does. I actually like to hear what the defense experts have to say because I think it helps to hear both sides. But you are right, the jury needs to pay attention to the evidence, not just rumors or speculation. Interesting that you mention being fair when listening to the evidence, yet use the word "crapola" in reference to the defense team. I take it you would not be an objective juror???

LP said that there is a "Daisy Chain" between KC, Lee & the Meter Reader.

I hope the Meter Reader sues is A$$ off

LP, self proclaimed "best bounty hunter in the world", hasn't been right about even one thing he has said about this case. The meter reader should sue him. I hope he takes his black hat and mouth back to Ca. and stays there. He has gotten all the publicity he deserves in this case.

You and me both, Panthera.

Maybe what they say about no good deed going unpunished is true.

It is so wrong for ANY talking head to accuse or implicate people not named suspects or even a person of interest. It is not his place.

I am furious with LP tonight!:furious::furious::furious:

A LOT of people have questions about the finding of the remains, not just the MR himself. I wonder what OCSO learned regarding the officers who responded to his calls in Aug.?
Why be furious at LP? Just take him with a few grains of salt. He's harmless.

First, I think this might have been how some things happened. LA lives right around the corner from the A's. And I do believe that LE has probably searched his house as well (well maybe not - as uncooperative as he has been) - then LE will get a search warrant. So, MR was also LA's MR as well. MR's walk neighborhoods everday virtually unnoticed. Could MR have "overheard" something through an open window or someone getting out of a car in a driveway? That's a huge possibility, and might also explain how MR was NEVER heard from right out of the box. I thought that was strange - all the other players couldn't hide if they wanted to - but MR finds the body and "bam" he's gone - no name, no picture, no nothing. I DO NOT - for one minute think the MR is involved AT ALL. I think he's only guilty of eavesdropping and then acting on what he heard.
(snipped)

I don't think Meter readers go by every house every single day; typically it's once a month. This doesn't mean he didn't overhear something, but it makes it a lot less likely. Also, we're talking July and August (if you're assuming he hearding it before he made his early calls in August about the bag sighting)...two of the hottest months when everyone would be using AC and thus there would be no open windows to hear through. If you believe that it's possible to hear something, you'll have to believe that LA (or whoever you think was involved) was talking openly about this on the front porch, in the driveway or in the backyard, in the summer heat. Doesn't seem likely to me at all.

I don't think the MR was "gone" after reporting the body and it being found -- there's a difference between media presence and contact with LE. He didn't evade contact with LE; in fact, the opposite. He just wasn't in the media. Sometimes I think we all need to remember that our major view into this case is the media (and the doc dumps). The media is not necessarily reporting the truth--they play what gets ratings, and they sensationalize and they report some things without a lot of evidence because of the two latter. Being visible or invisible in this case for us means being in the media -- but that's really not the important outlet in terms of solving the case. IMO.

YEP - especially if he (MR) told LE everything right at the beginning - from him calling back in Aug. and what he overheard and WHO he overheard. That would explain why he "disappeared". LE knew this and kept him under wraps until they got all his statements and polygraph and background on him - everything in order - then he came out and made that statement to the public.

Hmmm...so this would mean that the LE was involved with telling the MR to wait and then to call again in December, and pretend he'd never been in contact with LE during the interim? Sounds very unlikely to me. I don't think LE is going to let Caylee's remains sit and decompose for 4 extra months while they do some background checks. Sorry, but I can't buy this theory.

J Casares is a regular commentator on Court TV. Although she got a little confused with the names Casey/Caylee tonight, she is a true professional. I would really like to see her on NG more often, even taking over the show if possible. And as an extra bonus she doesn't have twins!!!

LOLOL My, goodness, wouldn't that be nice? I wanted to cheer when she actually challenged LP to explain where he got that cockamamie scenario. Finally, someone acting like a real reporter. Actually listening to what people are saying, following up with questions, not attempting to humiliate all the guests. No screaming followed by an immediate about face into sweetness and light about babies.

Dr Perper just said he has no doubt the duct tape was put on the childs mouth while she was alive- that would prove aggravated child abuse right there no doubt shes going down- this bull about her maybe walking cannot come true

I like Dr. Perper, but I think unless he examined the skull and the duct tape and has conclusive evidence as to prove when the duct tape was applied I think he was just making an assumptive opinion. Since he has NOT examined the body I am surprised, as a forensic pathologist, he would make such a statement.

It makes me think he may be priviledged to more facts than the public knows about this.

It's all about the scientific evidence to prove when the tape was applied, if it can be determined at all.

<<It makes me think he may be priviledged to more facts than the public knows about this.>>

I thought the same thing, but how could it be possible? I was surprised he said that too. Not sure how he could know something like that enough to say he has no doubt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinkriggs75
Back