NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had to DVR NG tonight, just finished watching...OMG!!:crazy:
Hmmm, MR will tell more after the new year and LA's attorney getting ready for client to be charged. Maybe a connection but not how LP suggests. :confused: I try so hard to see the best in people, this case has definitely tested my faith in the human race. I believe they won as I am now searching for a career with animals!!!

Just a quick shout-out to all the regulars here...Thank you for always being on top of things, for giving your opinion, and for being such caring, soulful individuals! WS bloggers are the best!:blowkiss:

Oh good grief :crazy:...a friend thats probably at work, house locked... and sorry LP...but thats why they call it weeine envy...you guys can just whip it out and tinkle wherever....:crazy:

Having worked in an 99% all male industry for 20 years...I stand by my eerrr "fountain" of knowledge :)

oops, I thought we called it that for a completely different reason :blushing: lol! Oh well I guess we have multiple reasons for w.e.!

There is definitely something very hinky with this video tape, what logical reason could he have for doing this?

Can anyone here think of a logical reason why the PI would have videotaped this area? I am just trying to understand this.:waitasec:
I gave up on logic a long time ago.

Dr Perper just said he has no doubt the duct tape was put on the childs mouth while she was alive- that would prove aggravated child abuse right there no doubt shes going down- this bull about her maybe walking cannot come true
Not to worry...she isn't going anywhere...ever.

It makes me wonder how ME would determine if the duct tape was placed over her mouth before or shortly after death?

If Lee is involved with moving the body or trying to cover something up I think he did it on his own.

I don't think The Meter Reader is involved -

I think he's just somebody who was obsessed with the case ( Just like all of us here at WS)

He worked in the area & he spotted a bag back in August

LE screwed up by never searching the area & he went back to check after the water went down
I don't think LE screwed up at all. We all know how many tips they tracked down. That bag could have been dragged here, there, and everywhere. I don't like poor Caylee being out there any longer than she had to be, but the truth is that after two months the remains would have been skeletonized. Thank G-d she has been found. Even I had my doubts they would ever be able to bring this child home to rest.

It makes me wonder how ME would determine if the duct tape was placed over her mouth before or shortly after death?

Dr. Perper was not involved in the autopsy so, unless someone revealed the results to him, he wouldn't know. If someone DID reveal the results to him, I'm sure he's not supposed to be on TV talking about it. I think he's just speculating. He botched up the Anna Nicole autopsy beyond belief, he's easily taken in by the entire media experience.

That said, I think that if duct tape were put loosely enough around a living persons mouth, they might be able to suck it in between their teeth and chew on it. Could be tooth marks?

I want to hear for once that LP has nothing to say, in regards of any development that happens in this case. It seems like every new development has LP speaking up with something he thinks he knows... it's getting old. Being as I just looked over the State Witness list and did not see his name on it, I think it is safe to say that LP's input is no longer needed and he needs to head on back to California. At this point and time, his input is useless... so useless even the state doesn't want to put him on the stand.

(The state list I looked at was from 11/28... so feel free to bop me upside the head if a new list has come out and he is on it. )

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

As a paid expert I often say, "I don't know but I will find out" it adds to credibility rather than having an answer for everything adds to BS-level.

Dr. Perper was not involved in the autopsy so, unless someone revealed the results to him, he wouldn't know. If someone DID reveal the results to him, I'm sure he's not supposed to be on TV talking about it. I think he's just speculating. He botched up the Anna Nicole autopsy beyond belief, he's easily taken in by the entire media experience.

That said, I think that if duct tape were put loosely enough around a living persons mouth, they might be able to suck it in between their teeth and chew on it. Could be tooth marks?

Thanks for the explanation! :blowkiss:

oops, I thought we called it that for a completely different reason :blushing: lol! Oh well I guess we have multiple reasons for w.e.!

:)...Freud was a guy...nuff said...he got to pee wherever and whenever he wanted...I am envious :crazy:

Not saying this as a joke - I have seriously wondered if he's working for the defense. Yes, I know he says a lot of negative things about the As, but all of these off the wall theories of his do just what a good defense attorney would do. That is, confuse the issues, stir up doubt.

I think LP is just trying to live up to his role on NG every night, it is HARD to come up with something new EVERY evening, especially when his key feature role in the case is long over.

He was working on the pings with RD and then his search in JBP but since then -- has had little.

He wants to stay on NG so throws out conjecture and NG both likes him being on the 'team' and also he has some attraction to the viewership. A fun novelty past his sell by date. He is grasping at shorter and shorter straws.

That is what has to be addressed. Just because the Anthony family lies to suit them most of us don't. The meter reader cared. Searchers are a breed apart knowing that they may discover something and hoping they don't. I wish everyone would give this guy a break. He isn't on TV every night looking for glory. He did what no one else was able to do...he brought Caylee home. To what is the next question.

I know one thing...she truly is in a better place. This child never had a chance.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yes, I'd suspect that if the A's PI was out searching for Caylee's remains (and not alive after all) then it wasn't to assist LE in gaining those forensics and gold mine of evidence -- assisting in KC's prosecution when they were pushing the alive sightings so hard at the same time. I think the A's wanted to look in those local areas, as KC indicated, to find the body first and ensure it was never found.

The meter reader tripped them up and that's why KC had a panic attack in jail when Caylee was discovered -- the PI didn't see the remains hidden in the undergrowth.
-------------------
I think you hit the nail on the head.KC. as much as said she didnt want Caylee found with her remark as to "if they ever find her".

Oh good grief :crazy:...a friend thats probably at work, house locked... and sorry LP...but thats why they call it weeine envy...you guys can just whip it out and tinkle wherever....:crazy:

Having worked in an 99% all male industry for 20 years...I stand by my eerrr "fountain" of knowledge :)

Yup!!! ITA. It'd be totally more embarassing and inconvenient to go to a nearby friend's house and ask to use the bathroom than just go pee there and then in public. Doh!!!

I wouldn't really put it past LA to have helped her cover up after the fact or even know where Caylee's remains were from the "code" Casey was giving him during their calls, but since the area had been flooded I can't see how LA could've just moved the body there or any connection with RK. MOO

IMO, the way the remains were scattered, and so far, I think means that the body was there for some time. Prob longer than a month. LE seemed confident that the body had been there shortly after death.

LP....Is suggesting that Lee passed messages to the Meter Reader telling him where the body was

He just implicated the Meter Reader as being involved in this
This is not impressing me much. From offering an award to making him yet another suspect!! It is a surprise that anyone would call in tips!

?? Confused as to when they issued this statement 'cause it says they're praying for Caylee's safe return. This old?

I'm slightly behind the times on this I think, but was looking for a discussion about the song "The Past" and more information. Does anyone know if it was just this song or if she had the entire CD. This song may have been more popular due to the featured vocalist, but. . . . Just read the lyrics for the entire CD and it's kind of scarey. Not in anyway a reflection on the band, (I never blame other people for what someone else does, including musical or literary) just when thinking of what must have been KC's state of mind. We all have "special" songs that we emotionally relate to due to our experiences. Is anyone talking about this anywhere else?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser
Back