NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone determined EXACTLY where this secret place was? Was it BEHIND the school or where the body was found?! :waitasec:

Maybe LE ??...IIRC it wasn't real clear in Kio's interview, as to the exact location, plus she said houses/fences had been put up, & kids nowdays couldn't go there.

Well it's about time LP gets a lawyer. He needs his rights protected! He just loses credibility every time he opens his mouth. The other day on NG he said she ditch the car on the June 24 and NG cut him off..she knew he was shooting his mouth off with out letting his head in on the conversation.
I know LA is a little creepy,but I find it hard to believe the MeterM would be acquainted with the A's. LP acted like the thought LA>KC>MM> were all in bed on the cover-up.
I believe LA,while doing his "own investigations" may have contaminated evidence,laptop,etc
I believe he may have tried to influence Casey's friends. I don't believe he knew Caylee's body was there. I think Casey tried to get Lee to locate Caylee because she was still hoping to pull the Nanny story off and get out of Jail for a few days.
I feel other arrests are coming if not but to put some pressure on the clan ,to see who squawks first.

Caller called in asking about 2 crosses that were purchased at JC Penneys- I also heard this and dont know where but I always thought the receipt for these 2 crosses were the receipts Cindy wouldnt produce to LE- I've asked many times over where the other cross was- was the one on Caseys neck purchased at Penneys? Could the second one have been with Caylee in the bag? Anyone have any insight on this or info?

It might have been one of them found in the park.

Well by this time I'd think it would be a little late ~ he's had months to get rid of anything possibly connected with Caylee. :mad: MOO

There is always some forensic evidence left behind even after a long time. If his carpet fibers matched something

Thank you! I was beyond confused!:blowkiss:

Didn't LP say that "H" showed him the minute and a half video? Why would a PI working for the As show LP a video? Doesn't make sense, does it?

When LP was in the A's house they were trying to convince him of the Nanny story. Maybe they showed him the video so he could testify that he never saw the body on the video.

Let's for a moment believe LP on his daisy chain theory.

There were people who saw a man and a woman by the airport in the bushes. Let's assume that was KC and LA burying the body together. Then they hear that people have seen them and are coming out about it.

So LA decides it's too dangerous to have them find it there because of the people who saw them and it blows the kidnapping theory. So he decides to move the body. He can't take his car because he doesn't want anyone to identify it or get forensic evidence in it and he can't rent a car or have anyone he knows rent one.

So somehow he finds the MR is willing to help for money. So LA promises the guy a lot of cash when Caylees life insurance comes in and just asks him to help move the body. They decide on a place that has already been searched by cadaver dogs. They move the body and dump it near the house.

The meter reader sees the writing on the wall that Caylees insurance is never going to be paid out and he decides to find the body for the reward money. He knows that LA can't go to LE about his deal with the guy. The meter reader doesn't know that as a public servant he cannot collect it.

So he settles for the hero role and any perks that will come with it.

Outrageous but possible.

I have no earthly idea. Something's wrong with LP tonight to say such a thing! I can't understand this "theory" at all! I did read earlier(on media links thread) that he was willing to also pay a reward money to the MR(along with the money Nejame is wanting to donate), but he wanted to be able to have a sit down talk with MR, and question the MR with his attorney present.
Not sure what to make of all this! But no one will convince me that the poor MR guy has any involvement in any of this at all!

Not saying this as a joke - I have seriously wondered if he's working for the defense. Yes, I know he says a lot of negative things about the As, but all of these off the wall theories of his do just what a good defense attorney would do. That is, confuse the issues, stir up doubt.

I agree, but then the honest truth of the matter is that one of the teachers in the school could have found her, and the same thing would be happening.
I just don't see anything suspicious about RK, but you're so right it could've been anybody, no matter what their stellar background was. MOO

Not saying this as a joke - I have seriously wondered if he's working for the defense. Yes, I know he says a lot of negative things about the As, but all of these off the wall theories of his do just what a good defense attorney would do. That is, confuse the issues, stir up doubt.
I really don't believe he's working for the defense. But I think he needs a time out. Or to think before he speaks.
JMO though.:rolleyes:

I just don't see anything suspicious about RK, but you're so right it could've been anybody, no matter what their stellar background was. MOO

That is what has to be addressed. Just because the Anthony family lies to suit them most of us don't. The meter reader cared. Searchers are a breed apart knowing that they may discover something and hoping they don't. I wish everyone would give this guy a break. He isn't on TV every night looking for glory. He did what no one else was able to do...he brought Caylee home. To what is the next question.

I know one thing...she truly is in a better place. This child never had a chance.

Since Caylee has been found

Now that we know the location has anyone gone back & listened to the KC/LA tape @ the jail ??

Prolly much easier to decipher some of their 'code talk' since there's much more info now.

When LP was in the A's house they were trying to convince him of the Nanny story. Maybe they showed him the video so he could testify that he never saw the body on the video.the video was taken mid november, LP was in their house in July.

There were people who saw a man and a woman by the airport in the bushes. Let's assume that was KC and LA burying the body together. Then they hear that people have seen them and are coming out about it.

So LA decides it's too dangerous to have them find it there because of the people who saw them and it blows the kidnapping theory. So he decides to move the body. He can't take his car because he doesn't want anyone to identify it or get forensic evidence in it and he can't rent a car or have anyone he knows rent one.

So somehow he finds the MR is willing to help for money. So LA promises the guy a lot of cash when Caylees life insurance comes in and just asks him to help move the body. They decide on a place that has already been searched by cadaver dogs. They move the body and dump it near the house.

The meter reader sees the writing on the wall that Caylees insurance is never going to be paid out and he decides to find the body for the reward money. He knows that LA can't go to LE about his deal with the guy. The meter reader doesn't know that as a public servant he cannot collect it.

So he settles for the hero role and any perks that will come with it.

Outrageous but possible.

And if, "if's" and "but's" were "kegs" and "nuts" we'd all have a he!! of a party.

Did he also talk about the woods, secret place & burying the pets ??

I don't remember.

No, but Kio did. Plus people were saying Casey's constant references to "Caylee being close" were a message.

As murderers often go back to the scene Casey's jog fits, too. IMO.

I didn't hear KC giving Lee too many clues. "Look in places we are familiar with" and "people who live in the same area in which a friend lives" just don't make me think that Lee was able to discern Caylee's dump site from these words. Neither does "bottom left" of town/mall (whatever she said) about the phone purchase.

Hoover took the video of the "exact" place on November 15. He now works for the A's. Dominic C took a picture of Hoover videotaping the area. Dominic C worked for Baez, so before DC talks to LE, JB wants to ensure he does not leak any attorney/client privilege.

LP thinks there is a daisy chain (I have heard this used since the '60's - lol) that connects LA to Hoover/DC and MR that apparently goes back at least to August. LP said that MR took a leak in that area twice despite the fact that he has a friend who lives around the corner. LP thinks that MR was tipped off to this area by someone.

Looking at what we know, MR called on 8/11 but didn't stay around long enough to meet with the responding officer. He called again on 8/12 and 8/13. I can't remember if he was there on both occassions or not, but one call is said to have occurred at 9pm and in the other he expresses his desire to remain anonymous. When the 911 operator says he will remain anonymous, he laughs and says "not if they find a body." On the 4th call, he lets his supervisor do the calling.

GSJ was in the area, within feet of the area where the body was eventually found on the same day as MR's 1st call reporting a suspicious plastic bag. TM searched around the area until he acknowledged that it was impossible to keep searching without destroying potential evidence and after sinking a borrowed ATV in the swamp water.

I don't know how LP makes the daisy chain connection, but on 12/9 he announced that he wouldn't be surprised if LE had the body already. It was found on 12/11.

Now in light of the news of the video that LE wants to see and the fact that they want to question the PIs, on top of LA's potential pending charges, LP has lumped all the events together. Yeah, sometimes he comes off as a whack-a-doo, but I will with hold criticism until I see where all of this goes.

The panel on NG talked about obstruction of justice, aiding and abbetting, tampering with evidence and providing false and misleading information as regards Lee and the host of potential charges against him None had a clue as to what the charges might entail and all thought it odd that his attorney would announce this at all.

Lee's attorney said it had nothing to do with Caylee's death or disposal or destruction of evidence, but hinted that he may have done something during his investigation that could be construed as tampering with evidence, witnesses or obstruction. The panel then mentioned that Lee advised his parents not to take polygraphs.

LE has allegedly threatened the same charges against the A's which prompted them to offer a do-over interview if granted immunity. LE is not happy with the level of cooperation they have gotten from the family. One of the panelists stated that Lee was up to his neck in this.

Oh boy. More drammmma.

Since Caylee has been found

Now that we know the location has anyone gone back & listened to the KC/LA tape @ the jail ??

Prolly much easier to decipher some of their 'code talk' since there's much more info now.
Absolutely!

i wonder if the meter reader has a criminal record, anyone do a background check of the guy? maybe LEE somehow knew him, through a friend of a friend sort of thing and said he would get reward money if he found her?!

i don't really know, my brain is just throwing up.

Didn't LP say the MR had a friend around the corner? he said something like the mr wouldn't take a leak in the woods when he had a friend whose bathroom he could use right around the corner or just up the street? I was playing with Christmas toys with my son and was distracted so I didn't catch the whole scenario?

Has anyone determined EXACTLY where this secret place was? Was it BEHIND the school or where the body was found?! :waitasec:
According to KIO's interview the location was behind the school - Interview August 12th
"hiding spot behind Hidden Oaks Elementary School"

I remembered you and your original theory. As a matter of fact I was looking for your post to quote but found *Marsha's* first.

It seems there are several here that might have been tempted to venture into the area where Caylee was found if their jobs had happened to be right by there the way the meter man's work was.

IMO

If I were in FL.....I tell ya, I would've.... until the snakes and gators LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico