NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe for a second that the MR is in any way involved with this other than finding the body. Why on earth would anyone want to become involved in this circus that didn't have tickets?

I don't understand why the PI was videotaping this area? Wasn't he the one out looking for an alive Caylee? Or am I confused? What possessed him to tape thsi particular area? Maybe the PI should be charged with oj also!

I do not, for one minute believe the meter reader had anything to do with this in any way! Nope, never, ever!
I feel so sorry for this poor guy that he's been pulled into the mess! But he isn't involved.

There is definitely something very hinky with this video tape, what logical reason could he have for doing this?

Can anyone here think of a logical reason why the PI would have videotaped this area? I am just trying to understand this.:waitasec:

Well ty sweet mop,but I still cant see the darn thing...grrr,must be something wrong on my end,I just see a red X..
:) Go to User CP, Edit Options and make sure you have this checked in "Thread Display Options":

You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in

So he simply approaches some strange meter reader and says, "Hey bud, wanna do me a favor?"

That would be pretty lame. I wasn't suggesting that at all. :rolleyes:

I am simply attempting to piece this together as everyone else here.

I don't believe the meter reader was involved in any way other than finding Caylee's remains.

But I have felt all along that LA is up to no good.

I want to hear for once that LP has nothing to say, in regards of any development that happens in this case. It seems like every new development has LP speaking up with something he thinks he knows... it's getting old. Being as I just looked over the State Witness list and did not see his name on it, I think it is safe to say that LP's input is no longer needed and he needs to head on back to California. At this point and time, his input is useless... so useless even the state doesn't want to put him on the stand.

(The state list I looked at was from 11/28... so feel free to bop me upside the head if a new list has come out and he is on it. )

Wow, where did THAT come from :eek:! I don't know what to say.
I have no earthly idea. Something's wrong with LP tonight to say such a thing! I can't understand this "theory" at all! I did read earlier(on media links thread) that he was willing to also pay a reward money to the MR(along with the money Nejame is wanting to donate), but he wanted to be able to have a sit down talk with MR, and question the MR with his attorney present.
Not sure what to make of all this! But no one will convince me that the poor MR guy has any involvement in any of this at all!

How could Lee be sure that this Meter reader wouldn't "Crack" under the pressure from LE..?

If Lee told the Meter Reader where to find the body he would have to be pretty damn certain that the guy wouldn't "Fold" & spill the beans that it was all a set up.

I can't see Lee taking a chance & placing his life in the hands of a Meter Reader that he most likely hardly knows

I don't believe Lee knows the meter reader.

:) Go to User CP, Edit Options and make sure you have this checked in "Thread Display Options":

You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in code)[/QUOTE]

I do have those checked..strange

Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)

Everytime I see that picture I think American Gothic 2008; all that's missing is a barn in the background and a pitch fork!

Ok, so DC (PI) used to work for Jose but now works for the Ant's. First question is why? Caylee has been found so A's search for a "live" Caylee should be over, why the need for a PI (unless they're running their own investigation)? Also, since both A's are unemployed, is this guy working pro bono too? If he's getting paid, then by who?

that is what i am beginning to think, he wanted caylee to be found but didn't have the cojones to call LE himself so he sought out the meter reader...or something...crap, that sounded better in my head.

anyone know why the meter reader was working that area? i thought it was said that this wasn't his regular route, that he was recently moved to this area..i wonder if he requested it, i wonder if there is any connection between the meter reader and LEE?

anyone?

I believe Lee may have moved the body there but I don't believe the MR was involved other than finding the body. Just thinking out loud. :)
ETA: IIRC, that was the MR's regular route. His calls to LE were made on the 11th of the month, so that is most likely the date he read meters at that area.

I do have those checked..strange

Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in code)[/quote]
Hmmmm ~ I'm sorry then I don't know what the problem is! Do you see smilies and people's avatars?

He presents a danger in that he influences public opinion and provides untrue 'facts' to the potential jury pool. Many people believe every word he says. Jurors are people too.

LP is the definition of chewing the scenery with this case. Enough already.

i wonder if the meter reader has a criminal record, anyone do a background check of the guy? maybe LEE somehow knew him, through a friend of a friend sort of thing and said he would get reward money if he found her?!

i don't really know, my brain is just throwing up.

No and LE has cleared him, I believe. There is no indication that Lee knows him.

There is definitely something very hinky with this video tape, what logical reason could he have for doing this?

Can anyone here think of a logical reason why the PI would have videotaped this area? I am just trying to understand this.:waitasec:

Yes Lovejac, I agree it's very hinky!:confused:
And investigators are wanting to know why the PI was in the area on Nov. 15th vidotaping that area too! Hmmmm.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18377211/index.html

I have no earthly idea. Something's wrong with LP tonight to say such a thing! I can't understand this "theory" at all! I did read earlier(on media links thread) that he was willing to also pay a reward money to the MR(along with the money Nejame is wanting to donate), but he wanted to be able to have a sit down talk with MR, and question the MR with his attorney present.
Not sure what to make of all this! But no one will convince me that the poor MR guy has any involvement in any of this at all!

LP theories are really getting out of hand. Too many innocent people have been dragged through the mud in this circus. I guess the MR will be added to the mix with LP outrageous theory now.:mad: None of his theories have been facts.

So Lee left it with evidence pointing toward George's and Cindy's house?????? And duct tape over Caylee's mouth?????

And the book Caylee was videotaped reading during the last hours of her life was left close??????

No...if Casey had an accomplice the accomplice would have been paranoid and scared. An accomplice would have buried Caylee miles away and been as smart as LE was thinking Casey might be.

Casey was the one with the modus operandi of being an "obvious & dumb" criminal. She signed Amy's checks with HER OWN NAME.

You may be right. Has it been confirmed that the book by the remains was Caylee's? No, I don't think Lee put duct tape over Caylee's mouth. But he could have known where the body was either from the beginning or from KC's code talk to him from jail. And he might have dumped the body so it would be found. Or I may be wrong and maybe the bag was there from the get go as TM has said. I am simply looking for answers as everyone else on here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson
Back