NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
GRACE: Back to Leonard Padilla there at the scene. Is that what your sources are telling you regarding the flesh on the duct tape?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, ON LOCATION WHERE CHILD`S REMAINS FOUND: Absolutely. And furthermore, if they can just retrieve a portion of a long -- a piece of a lung to see the nitrogen content, the oxygen content, the chloroform content, they can also evaluate whether it was chloroform or some other situation that led to her death

PADILLA: OK. Do you know what the word is that she`s -- that is hard to understand? It`s not "Don`t take my sunshine away." It`s "Don`t take my nana away." That was the nickname that she had for Cindy, so which is a very sad thing. But that`s what she`s saying.

Now here`s another thing. Earlier in one of the recordings there at the jail Casey says that when they find the little girl, she`s going to be able to explain a lot of things as to where she has been and things of that nature.

This little girl, when they get her in that lab in Quantico, she is going to speak volumes louder than Casey ever thought. She is going to give up liquids, in the lungs possibly, nitrogen, oxygen, she`s going to give cause of death, when, where and how. She`s going to speak volumes.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/16/ng.01.html

Didn't he say that they found a "Bathing Suit" at the scene too,,????

OK, something is going on big time that we haven't even gotten wind of! I'm emailing the media stations to see if they have checked to see if any docs have been dumped recently and they missed them in the frenzy of the body find!!!!

GRACE: Back to Leonard Padilla there at the scene. Is that what your sources are telling you regarding the flesh on the duct tape?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, ON LOCATION WHERE CHILD`S REMAINS FOUND: Absolutely. And furthermore, if they can just retrieve a portion of a long -- a piece of a lung to see the nitrogen content, the oxygen content, the chloroform content, they can also evaluate whether it was chloroform or some other situation that led to her death

PADILLA: OK. Do you know what the word is that she`s -- that is hard to understand? It`s not "Don`t take my sunshine away." It`s "Don`t take my nana away." That was the nickname that she had for Cindy, so which is a very sad thing. But that`s what she`s saying.

Now here`s another thing. Earlier in one of the recordings there at the jail Casey says that when they find the little girl, she`s going to be able to explain a lot of things as to where she has been and things of that nature.

This little girl, when they get her in that lab in Quantico, she is going to speak volumes louder than Casey ever thought. She is going to give up liquids, in the lungs possibly, nitrogen, oxygen, she`s going to give cause of death, when, where and how. She`s going to speak volumes.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/16/ng.01.html

i bolded the if, i don't know what the hell he's talking about in the second part about getting her in the lab and speaking volumes, but he's obviously speculating about the lung part.

LP is no danger to this case. He isn't even on the witness list. lol

He presents a danger in that he influences public opinion and provides untrue 'facts' to the potential jury pool. Many people believe every word he says. Jurors are people too.

Did I hear LP correctly and he thinks someone tipped of the meter reader?

Tonight I heard someone say that the prosecution maybe suggesting that someone else is involved in all of this?

What is going on here!
We all want to know that!!! It's getting crazier by the day, that we do know!

OK, something is going on big time that we haven't even gotten wind of! I'm emailing the media stations to see if they have checked to see if any docs have been dumped recently and they missed them in the frenzy of the body find!!!!

pray tell, cocoamom! :praying:

First, I think this might have been how some things happened. LA lives right around the corner from the A's. And I do believe that LE has probably searched his house as well (well maybe not - as uncooperative as he has been) - then LE will get a search warrant. So, MR was also LA's MR as well. MR's walk neighborhoods everday virtually unnoticed. Could MR have "overheard" something through an open window or someone getting out of a car in a driveway? That's a huge possibility, and might also explain how MR was NEVER heard from right out of the box. I thought that was strange - all the other players couldn't hide if they wanted to - but MR finds the body and "bam" he's gone - no name, no picture, no nothing. I DO NOT - for one minute think the MR is involved AT ALL. I think he's only guilty of eavesdropping and then acting on what he heard.
~snipped to save space

the part about the meter reader overhearing something is possible.

One thing that bothers me....I came to this website initially for the conversation...I have since become very interested in "sleuthing." In hindsight, how is it that we did not have the collective knowledge to figure our that she put the child so close to home? Heck, even LE didn't figure this out. Nor did LP or TM. Now, it seems so obvious to me.

So, now, in hindsight, where does Lee fit in? I am of the belief the body was there all along. What was his part?

I certainly HOPE that not only LE but TES have a master map with all areas searched and grids marking them!!!! If they didn't create a master map, that's just nuts. I have often said that one listing or map of areas that have been searched would be truly beneficial. Instead I had to settle for calling and asking some folks if an area had been searched and how many times to see if it was worth the effort! Many times, got an "I don't know"...

that's it! I'm going back to my Alien abduction theory...it's starting to make more sense that everything else i've heard today. :crazy:

Well, everyone's been trying to decipher the KC/LA "code talk".......

I know if I told a 100 people to check on my 'favorite girl'...Mollie.....only my hubby would know where to go.

(Mollie was our first dog together, she's buried on the property where we lived 10 yrs ago)

I agree cocoamom. Something is going on and it's ready to blow. Surely to goodness! the media wouldn't let something fall through the cracks with this case!

LE has said that this meter reader was an upstanding citizen of the community, and wanted to help. I also agree with some of you here that have said he was probably obsessed with the case, as we are. Especially being a meter reader right there in that particular area of Orlando, can you imagine? I'm 1000% sure that LE has checked him out up one side and down the other and he is not involved in this case in any way , shape, or form. He just happens to have had the horrible & sickening experience of finding what was left of beautiful little Caylee! I really feel for the poor man!

:clap:

You are so right sweetmop & I agree a 100%

I think LP should be ashamed of himself to speculate that this guy is involved in anyway.

If he wasn't so diligent then Caylee may never have been found

Did I hear correctly, that the prosecution is suggesting that someone else is involved? Did anyone else hear that?

a pic is worth a thousand words.......found this on another site and think it is interesting on body language View attachment 1118

Hmmm I cant see the p[icture any idea why? it is telling me...
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
but I can post so it isn't that...odd :confused:

~snipped to save space

the part about the meter reader overhearing something is possible.
YEP - especially if he (MR) told LE everything right at the beginning - from him calling back in Aug. and what he overheard and WHO he overheard. That would explain why he "disappeared". LE knew this and kept him under wraps until they got all his statements and polygraph and background on him - everything in order - then he came out and made that statement to the public.

I think KC dumped the body there & had every intention of going back to move it but when Cindy called 911 it threw a wrench in her plans.

She asked Cindy for .."1 More day"

I'll bet she wanted one more day to get the body away from her house - She couldn't have known that it was going to take 6 months to find Caylee

I think she wanted one more day to rob Tony and get the heck out of dodge.

IMO, that was the backup plan she told Tony she needed Amy's money for.

:clap:

You are so right sweetmop & I agree a 100%

I think LP should be ashamed of himself to speculate that this guy is involved in anyway.

If he wasn't so diligent then Caylee may never have been found
I've always liked LP, but I'm really angry tonight at what he said on national tv!
The poor meter reader is probably really wishing he had never become involved in this nightmare! I feel so badly for him.

Hmmm I cant see the p[icture any idea why? it is telling me...
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
but I can post so it isn't that...odd :confused:

Here's the picture...
attachment.php

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member