NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can see is playing out like this;

Our squirrel long contemptuous of the comfortable life in domesticity (and magnificent spinning wheel) enjoyed by the Anthony family hamster plotted with others of his kind to frame the unwitting owners long after the death of his nemesis.

Well, when you put it that way, who could blame him? :)

Haven't you ever seen a squirster? They've very popular in my area.

well? maybe she ran over the squirrel and used the shovel to scrape it off and then burried the squirrel in the known pet cementary where Caylee was found...that's how some of her personal stuff may have been found there. :)

I found the timing odd also. CA/GA out in Calif looking for 'a live CAYLEE'
then CAYLEE is found! So odd..........did MR see LA near the bag maybe?
We don't know the whole story.........did LA tell gf something and she couldn't help but confide in a friend that tipped LE off on something about LA??? Something from Kc's closet link LA to something??? my mind is racing with thoughts..........

I think the timing of alot of things in this case are uncanny, but I have come to think I read too much into some things too :)

I think KC dumped the body there & had every intention of going back to move it but when Cindy called 911 it threw a wrench in her plans.

She asked Cindy for .."1 More day"

I'll bet she wanted one more day to get the body away from her house - She couldn't have known that it was going to take 6 months to find Caylee

Good thinking! That makes perfect sense. She was trying to tell Lee in code where she left Caylee so he could move her. Perhaps he had the PIs look for her because he was being watched night and day by the media and perhaps LE. One more day would have given her a chance to do it herself but she never had the chance.

Maybe it was LA that wanted the body found. Perhaps he was tired of the charade and grief it was causing him and his family?

that is what i am beginning to think, he wanted caylee to be found but didn't have the cojones to call LE himself so he sought out the meter reader...or something...crap, that sounded better in my head.

anyone know why the meter reader was working that area? i thought it was said that this wasn't his regular route, that he was recently moved to this area..i wonder if he requested it, i wonder if there is any connection between the meter reader and LEE?

anyone?

How could Lee be sure that this Meter reader wouldn't "Crack" under the pressure from LE..?

If Lee told the Meter Reader where to find the body he would have to be pretty damn certain that the guy wouldn't "Fold" & spill the beans that it was all a set up.

I can't see Lee taking a chance & placing his life in the hands of a Meter Reader that he most likely hardly knows

FINALLY someone challenges LP to cite where he got his supposed facts. And he still didn't answer the question, of course. If you believe this tape is legitimate and shows the exact spot where the body was found, how do you connect the dots between Lee and the meter reader? Other than saying "somehow" this happened. Sheesh. :crazy:

I think the timing of alot of things in this case are uncanny, but I have come to think I read too much into some things too :)
So do I, I'm sure of it! And according to Hubby.:rolleyes: This case is honest to God going to drive me bonkers before it's all said and done!:crazy:

Really? I have :rolleyes:

LP told us that a piece of lung tissue had been found and we would be able to tell the cause of death from forensics on the tissue. The autopsy did not back up his claim. Skeleton only no tissue no cause of death. LP just runs his mouth and imo is trying to muddy the waters. Who hired him? why is he involved (searching in the wrong area)? What is his game? Not a person to be trusted imo.

So do I, I'm sure of it! And according to Hubby.:rolleyes: This case is honest to God going to drive me bonkers before it's all said and done!:crazy:

LOL!!!!

Such a simple straight forward case too!!!!!

How could Lee be sure that this Meter reader wouldn't "Crack" under the pressure from LE..?

If Lee told the Meter Reader where to find the body he would have to be pretty damn certain that the guy wouldn't "Fold" & spill the beans that it was all a set up.

I can't see Lee taking a chance & placing his life in the hands of a Meter Reader that he most likely hardly knows

:clap::clap: Well said!!! :clap::clap:

:woohoo::woohoo:

And her car was Towed on the 30th too.

If she panicked & dumped the body there on the 24th or 27th then maybe she just didn't have the means to move it.

She might have figured .."Whats the rush...Nobody even knows Caylee is missing"
I don't think she gave it any thought until her mom caught up with her on 7/15 and was calling 911 to have her arrested. Then she knew she wouldn't have any control over anything ~ therefore, asking for "one more day". MOO

LP told us that a piece of lung tissue had been found and we would be able to tell the cause of death from forensics on the tissue. The autopsy did not back up his claim. Skeleton only no tissue no cause of death. LP just runs his mouth and imo is trying to muddy the waters. Who hired him? why is he involved (searching in the wrong area)? What is his game? Not a person to be trusted imo.

i believe LP said IF a piece of lung were found, he was being hypothetical..he's still nuts though, lol

The host sitting in tonight for NG was great. She did her homework and she was very direct in her questioning without constantly interrupting her guests.

I so agree!! And if LA wanted Caylee to be found, why not just call in an anonymous tip? Nobody in their right mind would get a 3rd party involved especially someone outside the family. MOO

That's right, I forgot all about that. I've said all along that LP is a danger to this case because people make the mistake of believing the things he says. Much of what is debated on this board came only from him. I worry about potential jury members taking his statements as factual.

I don't think she gave it any thought until her mom caught up with her on 7/15 and was calling 911 to have her arrested. Then she knew she wouldn't have any control over anything ~ therefore, asking for "one more day". MOO

ITA....moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back