NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL....hey, I hated to *involve* the hampster......but he did live in the A house.......:)

but since KC buried him @ the secret place, maybe LA knew this also.

What is this hamster?? IRC--that was something NG said as an example? I don't think there is any evidence KC ever buried a hamster there. :confused:

I think KC dumped the body there & had every intention of going back to move it but when Cindy called 911 it threw a wrench in her plans.

She asked Cindy for .."1 More day"

I'll bet she wanted one more day to get the body away from her house - She couldn't have known that it was going to take 6 months to find Caylee

Oh and I bet she felt sooo smart when she wasnt found right away. Cindy sure did throw a wrench in her plans, thank goodness.

Wasn't LP on NG just a few days ago saying he was trying to find a way to get reward money to MR? or am i going crazy?

Yes (to the first part), but he said he couldn't do it because the meter reader was not allowed to accept rewards. Now he says he'll give him a reward but only if the meter reader fesses up and tells LP what he knows. See the daily update thread.

I think it odd when LA, when describing the car in the garage to LE in his interview and says 'that I smelled for the first time'. He is like KC, TMI .and why? LE did not ask him if that was the first time he smelled the car.

:clap::clap: ITA!! :clap::clap:

LOL....hey, I hated to *involve* the hampster......but he did live in the A house.......:)

but since KC buried him @ the secret place, maybe LA knew this also.

Hmmmm....are hamsters in the same rodent family as Squirrels?.......lol

On another thread - forget which one - LancelotLink (I think) wondered if the hampster's name was BLACK JACK!!!

KC didn't know where her 'blackjack' was......

She did know she buried the hampster in the woods near her house, prolly LA knew this too.

Wasn't LP on NG just a few days ago saying he was trying to find a way to get reward money to MR? or am i going crazy?

you are not crazy, LP is crazy...i was all for the guy when he was out there searching for caylee, no matter what his motives were but i have no idea why Nancy keeps him on his show every night, he just keeps confusing everyone with his stupid theories.

I think KC dumped the body there & had every intention of going back to move it but when Cindy called 911 it threw a wrench in her plans.

She asked Cindy for .."1 More day"

I'll bet she wanted one more day to get the body away from her house - She couldn't have known that it was going to take 6 months to find Caylee
I agree! :)

Maybe it was LA that wanted the body found. Perhaps he was tired of the charade and grief it was causing him and his family?

How could Lee be sure that this Meter reader wouldn't "Crack" under the pressure from LE..?

If Lee told the Meter Reader where to find the body he would have to be pretty damn certain that the guy wouldn't "Fold" & spill the beans that it was all a set up.

I can't see Lee taking a chance & placing his life in the hands of a Meter Reader that he most likely hardly knows

I wonder if the squirrel was jealous of the hampster. That might play into this somehow.

I can see is playing out like this;

Our squirrel long contemptuous of the comfortable life in domesticity (and magnificent spinning wheel) enjoyed by the Anthony family hamster plotted with others of his kind to frame the unwitting owners long after the death of his nemesis.

Yes (to the first part), but he said he couldn't do it because the meter reader was not allowed to accept rewards. Now he says he'll give him a reward but only if the meter reader fesses up and tells LP what he knows. See the daily update thread.

I''m shaking my head.

Yes, I'm with you Meemom. It sure is coincidental that Lee was in town, Cindy and George were not, and the baby girl was found. Hmmm.

I found the timing odd also. CA/GA out in Calif looking for 'a live CAYLEE'
then CAYLEE is found! So odd..........did MR see LA near the bag maybe?
We don't know the whole story.........did LA tell gf something and she couldn't help but confide in a friend that tipped LE off on something about LA??? Something from Kc's closet link LA to something??? my mind is racing with thoughts..........

Nothing personal towards LP but it's time for him to step down off the stage. This case is find-muckin enough and his "insertions" are just adding to the confusion -IMHO

LOL He doesn't bother me much because I just don't listen to him anymore. Seriously, it goes in one ear and out the other...:rolleyes:

KC didn't know where her 'blackjack' was......

She did know she buried the hampster in the woods near her house, prolly LA knew this too.

that's it! I'm going back to my Alien abduction theory...it's starting to make more sense that everything else i've heard today. :crazy:

On the other show, Jane V. Mitchell, I understood them to say that LA is not on the list of witnesses...and if they add him he gets immunity.....so maybe his lawyer is pushing for them to add his name so he can get immunity? does that make sense?:mad:

And her car was Towed on the 30th too.

If she panicked & dumped the body there on the 24th or 27th then maybe she just didn't have the means to move it.

She might have figured .."Whats the rush...Nobody even knows Caylee is missing"

OMG ......... LMAO

Female attorney - TH - LA needs to hire Monty Hall ... time for "Lets Make A Deal!"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back