NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And if, "if's" and "but's" were "kegs" and "nuts" we'd all have a he!! of a party.

Wow! That's a good one! The one I know is:

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a wonderful Christmas.

I'm using that one Ostrich...thanks! :crazy:

No, but Kio did. Plus people were saying Casey's constant references to "Caylee being close" were a message.

As murderers often go back to the scene Casey's jog fits, too. IMO.

I was just checking, another poster wanted to know who spoke of the woods & wanted a link.....

Yep, the jog could be true too, no explaining any of KC's actions.

Didn't LP say the MR had a friend around the corner? he said something like the mr wouldn't take a leak in the woods when he had a friend whose bathroom he could use right around the corner or just up the street? I was playing with Christmas toys with my son and was distracted so I didn't catch the whole scenario?
Yes he said that. :) MOO

According to KIO's interview the location was behind the school - Interview August 12th
"hiding spot behind Hidden Oaks Elementary School"

I think the confusion is, what Kio considers 'behind', also she says houses/fences have been built over the years.

I never have had any faith in LP ..

Me either Marla....dang it...I missed everything but the last 7 minutes...will have to try and catch it later.

If they showed a montage of LP's claims...it would be laughable...I think he no doubt cares very much about Caylee..but he has hindered from the get go.

I feel bad for the Meter reader...I can see why he did what he did from the first call...and even why he chose that location for a pee break! :)

Its halfway between the houses and the school...and the various items scattered around the bag were suspect enough for ME to keep checking on it...he was at work too...100 degree heat, pulls over, sees the bag and items, calls it in.

This fellow travels this route for work...its his familiar territory...so he would notice more than most....and follow up...

LP needs to get that black hat out of the sun...he is way off on this one.

I do believe at one point Casey wanted the body found so she could continue on her Zanny quest from OUT of jail...but the daisy chain? Somebody has been dipping in the "good" brownies" IMO :waitasec:

HI,

I don't remember Dr Perper, forensic pathologist, but I sure learned allot from him tonight and just have to post this as I've been posting something different.

The last sentence he stated was SS it is a given that the tape was put over Caylee's mouth during life and that she died with the tape on her mouth.

Other things learned:

* The decomposition gasses were 2 - 3 days old.
* The tape over her mouth was either to stop her from screaming or to suffocaate her.
* The gasses from decomposition from the trunk of the car had very little O2 in them as they had been enclosed in a bag. He then agreed with the moderator that this might be a link between the bag found w/ the remains and the odour from the trunk, thereby linking both scenes to Casey.

I missed some of what he said about the last point I made about things learned, so maybe someone else can maybe explain it better. I also heard that the decomp smell was not as strong as it could be and am at a loss on that. :confused:

PS: I thought the tape was put on after death and that she wasn't put in a bag till Casey backed up her car to the garage.

Sorry if this has already been discussed ;}

Has anyone brought up the possible Lee/Casey code talk in which Lee asks KC if he should look in a place that is also familiar to one of her friends? And KC answers that that is right on the money. I'd heard that before and it sounded odd, but now that Caylee has been found in an area that KC and another friend were familiar with, it sounds a bit more like a painfully obvious clue.

Didn't LP say the MR had a friend around the corner? he said something like the mr wouldn't take a leak in the woods when he had a friend whose bathroom he could use right around the corner or just up the street? I was playing with Christmas toys with my son and was distracted so I didn't catch the whole scenario?

Oh good grief :crazy:...a friend thats probably at work, house locked... and sorry LP...but thats why they call it weeine envy...you guys can just whip it out and tinkle wherever....:crazy:

Having worked in an 99% all male industry for 20 years...I stand by my eerrr "fountain" of knowledge :)

I do have those checked..strange

Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in code)[/QUOTE]

O/T I can't see it either and I checked all that--still can't see it. It always says that when I try to look at pictures posted. I can link to anything except pictures.

I think the confusion is, what Kio considers 'behind', also she says houses/fences have been built over the years.
I think even Kio can distinguish what behind the school means. If the school faces out towards Suburban then behind would be opposite not where Caylee was ultimately found. Makes more sense to me.

HI,

I don't remember Dr Perper, forensic pathologist, but I sure learned allot from him tonight and just have to post this as I've been posting something different.

The last sentence he stated was SS it is a given that the tape was put over Caylee's mouth during life and that she died with the tape on her mouth.

Other things learned:

* The decomposition gasses were 2 - 3 days old.
* The tape over her mouth was either to stop her from screaming or to suffocaate her.
* The gasses from decomposition from the trunk of the car had very little O2 in them as they had been enclosed in a bag. He then agreed with the moderator that this might be a link between the bag found w/ the remains and the odour from the trunk, thereby linking both scenes to Casey.

I missed some of what he said about the last point I made about things learned, so maybe someone else can maybe explain it better. I also heard that the decomp smell was not as strong as it could be and am at a loss on that. :confused:

PS: I thought the tape was put on after death and that she wasn't put in a bag till Casey backed up her car to the garage.

Sorry if this has already been discussed
;}

That was a LP theory.

His using the woods instead of a friends house is a ludicrous idea by L.P. First his friend would have to be home. Second if he wasn't home then MR would have to have a key. It's ridiculous to believe it would have been very easy for him to go there.

Has anyone brought up the possible Lee/Casey code talk in which Lee asks KC if he should look in a place that is also familiar to one of her friends? And KC answers that that is right on the money. I'd heard that before and it sounded odd, but now that Caylee has been found in an area that KC and another friend were familiar with, it sounds a bit more like a painfully obvious clue.

Interesting, I can only listen to the snips on TV (my 'kid' borrowed the speakers months ago).....

Kio said alot of the neighborhood kids spent time in these woods, prolly LA too, when he was a teenager.......some even buried family pets in these woods.

O/T I can't see it either and I checked all that--still can't see it. It always says that when I try to look at pictures posted. I can link to anything except pictures.

Well guess it's not just my pc,but I sure wish I knew how to fix it.I'd love to see the picture.

The same happened to me bisallion when I first joined. I couldn't access any of the links. I was told it was because the forum requires a certain number of posts to be made by new people before they can access links. Might want to check with a mod.

Thanks and welcome to WS!! :)

Well ty..and I guess I'll have to stop reading so much and start yapping :)

I think even Kio can distinguish what behind the school means. If the school faces out towards Suburban then behind would be opposite not where Caylee was ultimately found. Makes more sense to me.

So the front faces south ?? This means Kio & LE were parked on the north side, so it didn't matter that LE didn't do a thorough search there that day.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back