NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
daisy chain....haven't heard that term since the 60's...........how would LA know the meter reader? very strange......I do think kc told la clues to find CAYLEE...........on TV video, anyone could pick up on those clues and go look if you know the area????

I think it is high time LP graciously tips his hat and rides off into a distant sunset somewhere. I am not sure how much more meddling I can take.

Also, offering the meter reader a reward under the condition that he gets to meet both with him and his lawyer-- Not helping LP!

What happened to not being able to give him a reward because he works for the county?

Talking about computer search dealing with the One Tree Hill 100th Episode.

LP....."Somebody was tipping the Meter Reader to where the Body was"
I think it's time for LP to take a break from the case. I always gave him the benefit of the doubt but I think he is seeing things that aren't there.

Geez! these news shows need to do their own investigating and stop cheating of us. LOL!

Unless the meter reader is the baby sitter I can't see how he can possibly be linked up to this.

I can't figure that one out either. More reasonable doubt for a jury if there isn't a body, imo. :waitasec:

It doesn't make any sense to me.

If Casey is sitting in Jail claiming that Caylee is still alive 7 the baby sitter took her what does she have to gain by having Lee tell The Meter Reader where the body is?

I think LP just made the entire story up....Completely pulled it out of thin air

I have a real problem with this too. Trying to protect your rights I understand...but his niece is missing and then found dead...your holding up what ever it is that LE is going to get anyway...this reads stupid game to me. :mad:

This reads LA to me..IMO he is jerky and has been with LE for some time. He knows they can get whatever they want, he's just being jerky.

Before LP got cut off, he said someone showed him a tape, was it? Of the PI filming the area in November? Isn't the PI named Dominic C? So who was "H" that LP mentioned? It went so fast. I'm confused!

So do I!!!
Padilla is such an A$$ .. :furious:

Yeah - you guys know I've always been an LP fan - but this is a bit much. I feel really sorry for the meter reader! Instead of praise and accolades, he gets the finger pointed at him. And we wonder where the good is in the world?!!

Caller called in asking about 2 crosses that were purchased at JC Penneys- I also heard this and dont know where but I always thought the receipt for these 2 crosses were the receipts Cindy wouldnt produce to LE- I've asked many times over where the other cross was- was the one on Caseys neck purchased at Penneys? Could the second one have been with Caylee in the bag? Anyone have any insight on this or info?

Before LP got cut off, he said someone showed him a tape, was it? Of the PI filming the area in November? Isn't the PI named Dominic C? So who was "H" that LP mentioned? It went so fast. I'm confused!

The PI who did the filming is named H - like the vacuum cleaner.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind
Back