NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wouldn't really put it past LA to have helped her cover up after the fact or even know where Caylee's remains were from the "code" Casey was giving him during their calls, but since the area had been flooded I can't see how LA could've just moved the body there or any connection with RK. MOO

re: KC & LA "code talking"...... be nice to know what the dead hampster's NAME was.

chilly willy- what were those receipts for that LE was askking Cindy to produce in the interview and she said she couldnt find them or something? What am I thinking about?

There were some JCP receipts that Cindy didn't turn over, but it has never been released to the public what was purchased. So far the cross thing is a story told only by LP.

If KC did imply to LA where the body was and he went by there to confirm that it was there, maybe LP is implying that if LA and the GP's have the same meter reader, that he might have let the meter reader know where the body was so that LA wasn't the one to call law enforcement. Maybe he didn't want to be the one to "tell" on his sister, but still wanted Caylee found.
With all due respect to you, jandkmom, I think this is another instance of Spoon --uh, I mean LP -- stirring the pot. :mad:

I wouldn't really put it past LA to have helped her cover up after the fact or even know where Caylee's remains were from the "code" Casey was giving him during their calls, but since the area had been flooded I can't see how LA could've just moved the body there or any connection with RK. MOO

If Lee is involved with moving the body or trying to cover something up I think he did it on his own.

I don't think The Meter Reader is involved -

I think he's just somebody who was obsessed with the case ( Just like all of us here at WS)

He worked in the area & he spotted a bag back in August

LE screwed up by never searching the area & he went back to check after the water went down

I understood them to say that D C videoed the scene in Nov. He used to work for Baez but now works for the Anthonys. Hoover is the one who told LP about the video.

Wow, she's much "milder" then NG, "Dr. Perper, it's an honor and privedge to have you"

I wish this lady could get Caylee's name right. It's Caylee, please don't call her Casey.

It also occurs to me that the chain could have been KC to Lee to the private investigators. So, it's entirely possible that that the meter reader just happened to insert himself into this mess.

Yes, I'd suspect that if the A's PI was out searching for Caylee's remains (and not alive after all) then it wasn't to assist LE in gaining those forensics and gold mine of evidence -- assisting in KC's prosecution when they were pushing the alive sightings so hard at the same time. I think the A's wanted to look in those local areas, as KC indicated, to find the body first and ensure it was never found.

The meter reader tripped them up and that's why KC had a panic attack in jail when Caylee was discovered -- the PI didn't see the remains hidden in the undergrowth.

chilly willy- what were those receipts for that LE was askking Cindy to produce in the interview and she said she couldnt find them or something? What am I thinking about?

When LE asked for them Cindy said something like..."Why do you want them..I can tell you whats on them"

Cindy is another one who knows more than she's saying

AGREE! LE should of done it months ago..........

Considering what we know now, no doubt.
I imagine LE can put a search warrent together if they find anything on or around Caylee's remains that connects Lee forensically to the area. But up unitl now I don't think they would have had anything to use to get a search warrent.

It doesn't make any sense to me.

If Casey is sitting in Jail claiming that Caylee is still alive 7 the baby sitter took her what does she have to gain by having Lee tell The Meter Reader where the body is?

I think LP just made the entire story up....Completely pulled it out of thin air

Maybe the baby sitter killed Caylee. If they found Caylee, then Casey would be let out of jail - since the baby sitter did it.
Possible thinking on the Anthony's part?

That area is so thick, you would have to step on that bag to see it. There is no way the PI has a video of THAT area.

I think LP is way out of the water on this one, and is mad because Caylee wasn't found in the Little Econ where LP said she was.

REally? :waitasec:
Pronouncing the letters "K C" and "Casey" sounds distinctly different to me.

I agree with you ..
Just wasn't going to argue the point .. :seeya:

I guess everyone hears things a little different .. :confused:

If Lee is involved with moving the body or trying to cover something up I think he did it on his own.

I don't think The Meter Reader is involved -

I think he's just somebody who was obsessed with the case ( Just like all of us here at WS)

He worked in the area & he spotted a bag back in August

LE screwed up by never searching the area & he went back to check after the water went down
What I can't understand is if LA is involved in moving Caylee's body, why wouldn't he put it further into the woods where it wouldn't be found? The bag was only about 20 ft. from the road ~ surely he could've carried it further than Casey could. That's why I think she's the one who put it there. I don't see RK involved at all. Poor guy! MOO

Dr Perper just said he has no doubt the duct tape was put on the childs mouth while she was alive- that would prove aggravated child abuse right there no doubt shes going down- this bull about her maybe walking cannot come true

It doesn't make any sense to me.

If Casey is sitting in Jail claiming that Caylee is still alive 7 the baby sitter took her what does she have to gain by having Lee tell The Meter Reader where the body is?

I think LP just made the entire story up....Completely pulled it out of thin air
I agree! Why is Leonard Padilla still involved in this. He just complicates everything! I don't even listen to him. He hasn't been right on one thing in this case!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phenomanon
Back