Nancy Grace Monday 12/8/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
tonight when NG showed that clip of GA in his infinite wisdom giving the hand analogy (boy these people talk about family more than the Corleones) and then he said 2 fingers are missing, and KC said "I'm still here....." didnt that ring any alarm bells for C&G?

Spoke volumes. Little KC is still around to love...... but Caylee is not.

When she bonded out she then had sleepovers with CA, all cozy together.

KC is playing on parental love to seek sympathy but is happy now that Caylee is out of the picture, and KC often slips that Caylee is no longer around.

I think the fact that she says she will lie and steal is going to take the manic state and debunk that. She is trying to cover for what she has done, bipolar people dont do that IMO

That bugs the heck outta me too, the lying and stealing.. how she said she was under "durress" or whatever. She stole from Amy and went shopping for her and tonE. Not on Caylee- It's not like the b!tch spent it on randsom or paid a drug dealer or Pimp or something.

no, she is not displaying the behavior of someone in the manic phase of bipolar disorder. If that's the defense it'll never pass the scrutiny of any psychiatrist.

ita!.

It wasn't brought up as what her defense is going to be (I didn't watch)? I hate rumors! LOL

The DP attorney, Terence Lenamon, insinuated that's what they brought to the table with the DA, Lawson Lamar to get the Death Penalty off the table. According to NG he is no longer KC's attorney. Lenamon would'nt confirm using the bipolar disorder as a defense.

yeap! worked with people like this. not everyone expresses depression the same way....
guys, get ready this is the defense!

Well then we know we have nothing to worry about then!

The DP attorney, Terence Lenamon, insinuated that's what they brought to the table with the DA, Lawson Lamar to get the Death Penalty off the table. According to NG he is no longer KC's attorney. Lenamon would'nt confirm using the bipolar disorder as a defense.

I thought that by bringing Lenamon into the picture it would help the defense but seems he was only brought in to get the DA to not go for the DP. SO, that means little 'ol JB is back in place as her sole defense attorney. Right?

I agree turbo...but get ready...that will be the defense. we have just been warned. :eek:

It won't make it through the door and to trial. Will never see the light of day.

IMO

IMO the defense wouldn't plead NGBRI, they would simply introduce evidence of Casey's alleged bipolar disorder to explain away all her grossly inappropriate behavior from June 16 to date. They might argue that Casey's protracted manic state allowed her to ignore Caylee's disappearance and just plow forward with her fun lifestyle and stealing/spending sprees. In her manic state, perhaps Casey thought it made sense to look for the evil nanny in clubs and bars, etc. I find the idea offensive and half-cocked and I imagine jurors will as well. Also, I remember Casey gloating about how she passed her psych eval with flying colors. If she were actually bipolar, I would imagine this would have been unearthed during her numerous evaluations.

You knew this was coming. Remember?!

I'd think that any defense using bipolar as some excuse would focus on the psychotic symptoms that can go along with it, such as maybe thinking that someone was after her or believing that two Hispanic women stole her child and gave her a script. All of Casey's tales, drama, big plans, being a victim of abuse, control, obsessed boyfriend, incest attempts, and looking up self defense using household items suggest to me that she may have actually thought someone in her own family was out to get her. I won't be suprised if that's not used as some sort of defense, and can't wait until the trial to hear it all.

I'd think that any defense using bipolar as some excuse would focus on the psychotic symptoms that can go along with it, such as maybe thinking that someone was after her or believing that two Hispanic women stole her child and gave her a script. All of Casey's tales, drama, big plans, being a victim of abuse, control, obsessed boyfriend, incest attempts, and looking up self defense using household items suggest to me that she may have actually thought someone in her own family was out to get her. I won't be suprised if that's not used as some sort of defense, and can't wait until the trial to hear it all.

I have no clue where you see any kind of Psychosis in Casey.

What is going to happen when the trial starts and Casey has to sit there while they debunk her imaginal life. How is she going to take it, hour after hour. Will the rage finally come out.

IF, and that is a big IF, KC had been experiencing a psychotic episode, how does that explain her behavior after the episode ended? And one would NOT be out dancing during a psychotic phase. uh-uh - no way.

I have no clue where you see any kind of Psychosis in Casey.

Agree. I don't see it either. And IF she did have psychotic episodes, this wouldn't have been the first, and others would have noticed it.

Nope, nope, nope. MOO

I have been following this case almost from the beginning. In the jailhouse tape CA questions KC about Tara. Who is Tara?

In My opinion from the beginning This Tara is the trigger for all of this. If she is the same Tara G that was a call in interview on the NG show in the beginning, she was also the last person or one of the last to send Casey a MS mssg before Caylee went missing. She has a daughter and wanted to invite Caylee to a princess party they were planning for September. Until then no one needed Caylee in the picture in a social setting. This was going to be a personal invitation. This is the first I've heard of her being "mark's" psycho ex wife, very interesting, especially if it turns out it is the military Mark H. Remember his mother saw Casey in Target I believe on the 10th. when she was using Amy's stuff. Otherwise, we undoubtedly would have heard about this story in the news about a missing mother and daughter, abandoned car found at a local amscot, film at 11.

In My opinion from the beginning This Tara is the trigger for all of this. If she is the same Tara G that was a call in interview on the NG show in the beginning, she was also the last person or one of the last to send Casey a MS mssg before Caylee went missing. She has a daughter and wanted to invite Caylee to a princess party they were planning for September. Until then no one needed Caylee in the picture in a social setting. This was going to be a personal invitation. This is the first I've heard of her being "mark's" psycho ex wife, very interesting, especially if it turns out it is the military Mark H. Remember his mother saw Casey in Target I believe on the 10th. when she was using Amy's stuff. Otherwise, we undoubtedly would have heard about this story in the news about a missing mother and daughter, abandoned car found at a local amscot, film at 11.
Maybe casey was going to chloroform herself before she was "found"

I also think something went sideways with her plan and she procrastinated too long about plan b.

OMG....bipolar disorder mentioned by Casey's attorney
KC's grandmother and/or aunt dabbled in this idea in their daily letters stating that this illness is on George's side of the family.

Something IS wrong with KC whether it is bi-polar disorder or all of the other diagnoses given to her by all of the shrinks on NG. No normal person acts like her. Does anyone remember really early on when NG or GVS asked CA if KC had any mental problems and CA responded that she didn't know any 22 year old who didn't have problems. If a mental disease is on George's side of the family, I have to add that it is on CA's side too, even if it starts with her. CA is not normal either. She lies and admits it but says she has a reason. Like mother like daughter. Her own mother said she wasn't acting like herself in an e-mail to her. If you haven't read the e-mails going back and forth between KC's grandmother and great-aunt, please do. They are at the end of the second batch of materials in the KC forensic cell phone records thread. Very interesting.

Maybe KC should be given meds. I wonder if they have been offered to her by the shrink that she sees everyday, but can't open up to?

KC's grandmother and/or aunt dabbled in this idea in their daily letters stating that this illness is on George's side of the family.

Something IS wrong with KC whether it is bi-polar disorder or all of the other diagnoses given to her by all of the shrinks on NG. No normal person acts like her. Does anyone remember really early on when NG or GVS asked CA if KC had any mental problems and CA responded that she didn't know any 22 year old who didn't have problems. If a mental disease is on George's side of the family, I have to add that it is on CA's side too, even if it starts with her. CA is not normal either. She lies and admits it but says she has a reason. Like mother like daughter. Her own mother said she wasn't acting like herself in an e-mail to her. If you haven't read the e-mails going back and forth between KC's grandmother and great-aunt, please do. They are at the end of the second batch of materials in the KC forensic cell phone records thread. Very interesting.

Maybe KC should be given meds. I wonder if they have been offered to her by the shrink that she sees everyday, but can't open up to?

Questions:

1. If a prisoner is diagnosed with personality/mood disorder, are they MANDATED to take meds?
2. If yes, then does this vary by state?
3. Could a prisoner refuse say chemo treatment, because it is their choice, vs. refusing psych meds that will impact their behavior in prison, and possibly during additional legal proceedings?

Maybe casey was going to chloroform herself before she was "found"

I also think something went sideways with her plan and she procrastinated too long about plan b.

I don't know about that, I'm thinking more along the lines of her making herself disappear especially since now all the wants is to be home with her family, I think what she really wants is in the complete opposite direction. Out of that life, away from that situation, where she can create her own illusion and live in that fantasy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11
Back